Democrats: You're not there yet.

Yeah, let's look at that.

Hey, let's look at the POVERTY rates in red states vs. Blue states.

States are not in poverty--cities are. And what do they consider poverty? By how much they get from the federal government. However, the cost of living is so high in commie states, that you can live just as good if not better in a red state making half of the income.

A 800K house where you live costs about 300K here, and we are technically not considered a red state. However our government is all red and has been for some years now. Our poverty exists in blue cities.

Actually, most of the Red States ALREADY look like Cleveland. It's the Republicans that have spent the last 40 years making war on the middle class. Your city used to be an affluent industrial hub. Today it's a ghost town because Republicans got their way, busted the unions and moved all the industry to somewhere they'd to it cheaper.

Yes, cheaper, like China. And it happened across the entire country, not just red states.

So why did they go to places like China? Because of the unions. The Republicans didn't bust up the unions, the consumers did. When you have two of the same products on the store shelf, one of them twice the cost of the other one, the cheaper one will sell out first, and nobody will buy the more expensive one unless the cheaper one is sold out and they have no choice.

Americans soon realized that if they go union, their shop will move out of state, out of the country, or simply close down because they can't compete with foreign made products.
Appalachia has been in abject poverty for over 100 years. There is no City of Appalachia. Same goes for Mississippi

This is what an inexcusable lack of a coordinated federal response looks like.

In Desperation, New York State Pays Up to 15 Times the Normal Prices for Medical Equipment

Billy the Bagman was trotted out to the briefing room days ago to proclaim he was taking care of companies trying to profiteer from the crisis. Add another failure by this admin to the growing list.

Supply and demand

States are not in poverty--cities are. And what do they consider poverty? By how much they get from the federal government. However, the cost of living is so high in commie states, that you can live just as good if not better in a red state making half of the income.

A 800K house where you live costs about 300K here, and we are technically not considered a red state. However our government is all red and has been for some years now. Our poverty exists in blue cities.

Actually, most of the Red States ALREADY look like Cleveland. It's the Republicans that have spent the last 40 years making war on the middle class. Your city used to be an affluent industrial hub. Today it's a ghost town because Republicans got their way, busted the unions and moved all the industry to somewhere they'd to it cheaper.

Yes, cheaper, like China. And it happened across the entire country, not just red states.

So why did they go to places like China? Because of the unions. The Republicans didn't bust up the unions, the consumers did. When you have two of the same products on the store shelf, one of them twice the cost of the other one, the cheaper one will sell out first, and nobody will buy the more expensive one unless the cheaper one is sold out and they have no choice.

Americans soon realized that if they go union, their shop will move out of state, out of the country, or simply close down because they can't compete with foreign made products.
Appalachia has been in abject poverty for over 100 years. There is no City of Appalachia. Same goes for Mississippi

Your social science teacher is rolling over in her grave with that ignorant comment

Your social science teacher is rolling over in her grave with that ignorant comment
Oh really?
Maybe you can ‘splain to the nice people?

Oh really?

How do I explain to an ignorant fool like you who never ventured 2 miles away from New Jersey?

Pleased don't lie.
I have family and friends all over the US and you're so full of shit.
Unless you live in the Hood; Uniondale and Hempstead have a lot of Indians MDs but they're being sued left and right and closing their doors.

Okay, that might be what's happening in whatever Klan town you live in.

The one where an MD means you know where the Gizzard is.
Pick a non-Hood city or town and you’re full of shut.
The blessing of being an Observant Jew...
I have relatives and friends in every city in the US and at least 70% of them are the Americans who were laid off and then rehired by Medical Groups and/or hospitals and now make a great salary.

I also belong to a Facebook group with several hundred thousand of my tribe and I know too much about the real scientists out there for you to pull off your bullshit.

I presume you will post yet another self-hating Honky remark because that’s all you have in your arsenal.

You’re too stupid to realize you’re the racist.

I doubt they put up with much, otherwise they'd leave on their own.

Says the guy who can't stop whining about the slum he lives in.

I am well aware you specialize in replacing Americans with inept Muslim and Indian H1-Bs.
I would never brag about rendering Americans unemployed like you do.

If they wanted to get a job that bad, they should have paid me for my services.... Sucks to be them.

Frankly, I find immigrants to be great customers, they have a lot of drive and ambition. Americans, a lot of them tend to be entitled and resentful of the whole process. (I actually could go on for pages about how our system of hiring and job selection is all manner of messed up, from using computers to read resumes to hiring people on the basis of one interview)

And once again, my profession is not importing inept foreigners to replace Americans not matter how much it pays.

Neither is mine. Mine is just to help them organize their resumes. Most of them have already been working here for years.

The real problem, of course, is that Americans, being largely stupid, suck at science and math which is why we have to import these folks from India to do the technical work.
I was wondering why almost all medical doctors were American born and bred.
Same for electrical and mechanical engineers.
I was also wondering why almost all developers and engineers working at Apple and Amazon, the two most exclusive technical pioneers, are American born and bred.
Yeah, visit Quora once in a while to find out who works where.
Anyone who considers computer programmers or computer repair people to be scientists is an idiot.
Not my experience at all
To which part of my post are you responding?

Democrats: You're not there yet.

We've been there since day one when the Liar-in-Chief told Spicy Spicer to go in front of the WH press corps and lie.

1586275011537.png

Well, if we could somehow get rid of Democrats, we could rebuild ourselves without the bulldozer. I've been thinking the last couple of years that we should have two countries instead of one. A dividing line right down the middle from north to south, and then we have a vote on who gets what side.

View attachment 320179

Oh, shit, the Red States are poor and miserable.

The most amusing part about your comments on our city is that it's been under Democrat control for over 25 years, and the fact you would love to see the rest of our country look like Cleveland.

The silliness of Red vs Blue and nations we consider shitholes...
The fact is that every State and Nation has poverty and wealth.

Oh really?

How do I explain to an ignorant fool like you who never ventured 2 miles away from New Jersey?
I’ve been to 40 states and 17 different countries

By the time Trump gets done crashing and burning the economy, the Democrats could nominate a wooden plank and it would get elected.
Everybody knows who they're voting for; EV goes to Trump without a sweat.
I know that bothers self-hating White men.
Trump will have a hard time repeating in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Florida
Why?
Employment will skyrocket once again.
Many businesses won’t recover from being closed for several months.

By the time Trump gets done crashing and burning the economy, the Democrats could nominate a wooden plank and it would get elected.
Trump will have a hard time repeating in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona and Florida
Why?
I agree...
Most people don't realize that the local and State authorities tax companies for taking on employees that were laid off.

However...
The Municipalities, States and Fed will not only not tax, they will fund the recovery using the money Trump stopped giving to members of the UN who consistently voted against the US.

So you're counting on all of those new Democrat voters Biden found???

No, I'm not getting worked up about him saying "Millions" when he should have said "thousands".

I'm a lot more concerned that 10 Million people have lost their jobs in the last two weeks. So should you.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President. We're going to need someone who understands economics and job creation when we start to come out of this mess! The choice we have is between a President who oversaw a robust economy and record setting jobs numbers before this virus crippled the entire world...of the former Vice President of the Administration that oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would any RATIONAL person want Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office? Do you want a repeat of the Obama Administration's struggles to create jobs?

Why?
I agree...
Most people don't realize that the local and State authorities tax companies for taking on employees that were laid off.

However...
The Municipalities, States and Fed will not only not tax, they will fund the recovery using the money Trump stopped giving to members of the UN who consistently voted against the US.
What we give to the UN is paltry compared to what it will take to subsidize small business

No, I'm not getting worked up about him saying "Millions" when he should have said "thousands".

I'm a lot more concerned that 10 Million people have lost their jobs in the last two weeks. So should you.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President. We're going to need someone who understands economics and job creation when we start to come out of this mess! The choice we have is between a President who oversaw a robust economy and record setting jobs numbers before this virus crippled the entire world...of the former Vice President of the Administration that oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since the Great Depression! Why would any RATIONAL person want Joe Biden sitting in the Oval Office? Do you want a repeat of the Obama Administration's struggles to create jobs?
In spite of Trump claiming he bears no responsibility, he is the one making the decisions.

His presidency will be judged on those decisions.

Why?
I agree...

However...
What we give to the UN is paltry compared to what it will take to subsidize small business
I think we can deal quite nicely with 30+ billion injected into the US economy.
Also, keep in mind that almost no business is liquid; they operate on loans.
That's why we need accountants.

In spite of Trump claiming he bears no responsibility, he is the one making the decisions.

His presidency will be judged on those decisions.

No, most of the decisions were not made by him, they were made by the bureaucracies.

It's amazing that you think Trump is somehow responsible for 10 million people being out of work...like the woman that couldn't even take care of the State Department personnel that she was in charge of would have magically kept us from getting sick or from having to stay home so we wouldn't get sick? The truth of the matter is that we'd be in EXACTLY the same situation if Hillary were President.

I'll respectfully disagree. I think we would be in much worse shape. Remember what the Democrats in the House wanted to do in the first few weeks of last month. They were trying to pass a bill to strip the Presidents authority from travel bans, even to the point of rescinding his first one.

Forum List

Back