Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

You said it here

Well, I'll give you credit for having some tenacity and so little meaning in your life that you actually had the time to find such a thing.

Good for you, girl.

Now, what was your point? I got bored waiting for you to make it.

yep the guy in the WH actually didn't run. Never saw him do any campaigning and boom he was the demofks candidate. How does that work? pay off everyone and just sponsor the guy you want? funny shite I say.
We remember how it happened. We thought, "was he too old"? But then looking at his opponents, he was the best person for us to run against Trump. And boy were we right. He had nothing on Biden. Sleepy Joe and Hunter was all he had. It was so pathetic.

And no Joe wasn't hosting rallies like Trump during a pandemic. What an idiot Trump was. Those people were going to vote for him anyways. So having those rallies was just to show off. It didn't work. Biden had zero people show up to zero rallies and he still kicked Trump's ass. How? A lot of people who voted for Trump the last time were sorry and didn't vote for him again.

Plus we mailed out absentee ballots to everyone because it was a pandemic. A lot of lazy liberals who wouldn't go stand in line even if there weren't a pandemic, filled out there absentee forms and mailed them in. It was easy. Hell I even filled one out for my recently departed mother. Her last wish was for me to vote for her, for Trump. But she was losing it so I did the right thing. I gave her vote to Biden.

Absentee ballots are what fucked you. LOL

Democrats do it all the time. I know ones that have done exactly that, vote on behalf of a mentally handicapped family member or one with dementia.
What stupid state do you live in that lets you get away with that? I live in MI and they caught us. We tried to vote for mama. She had Al's Heimers.

Well, I'll give you credit for having some tenacity and so little meaning in your life that you actually had the time to find such a thing.

Good for you, girl.

That you lied. Good night liar.

Oh, and it only took me a second to find. It took you longer to beg for proof.

Good for you, girl.

See that little search bar up to the right? All I had to search for was TRAN in the subject line and then type in your name below and any time you mentioned TRAN ANYTHING I found it. It was real easy. Republicans hate that I can search for their past lies.

Oh, and I think this all started because I called Lindsey Graham a faggot and you asked why I hate gay people. I made a point that just because you call one person the N or F word does not mean you hate all blacks and gays.

I pretty much schooled you today but you played dumb. I know your type. Trying to be obtuse but you're just not that clever.

See that little search bar up to the right? All I had to search for was TRAN in the subject line and then type in your name below and any time you mentioned TRAN ANYTHING I found it. It was real easy. Republicans hate that I can search for their past lies.

Oh, and I think this all started because I called Lindsey Graham a faggot and you asked why I hate gay people. I made a point that just because you call one person the N or F word does not mean you hate all blacks and gays.

I pretty much schooled you today but you played dumb. I know your type. Trying to be obtuse but you're just not that clever.
Well, obviously you are just that clever. Now let's see how many people honestly give a shit.

We remember how it happened. We thought, "was he too old"? But then looking at his opponents, he was the best person for us to run against Trump. And boy were we right. He had nothing on Biden. Sleepy Joe and Hunter was all he had. It was so pathetic.

And no Joe wasn't hosting rallies like Trump during a pandemic. What an idiot Trump was. Those people were going to vote for him anyways. So having those rallies was just to show off. It didn't work. Biden had zero people show up to zero rallies and he still kicked Trump's ass. How? A lot of people who voted for Trump the last time were sorry and didn't vote for him again.

Plus we mailed out absentee ballots to everyone because it was a pandemic. A lot of lazy liberals who wouldn't go stand in line even if there weren't a pandemic, filled out there absentee forms and mailed them in. It was easy. Hell I even filled one out for my recently departed mother. Her last wish was for me to vote for her, for Trump. But she was losing it so I did the right thing. I gave her vote to Biden.

Absentee ballots are what fucked you. LOL
but they stopped all of the primaries and just declared him. Like they did Hitlery in 2016. Funny how demofks don't want the people to pick the candidate.

How delusional is the Right? Reading your post is a good benchmark. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
people didn't vote him into the primary, nope, the primaries stopped and he was pronounced. you all didn't even trust your people to vote for the candidate they'd choose. Then, miraculously, he got 80 million votes. Couldn't garner enough to have him win the primary and he won the general. Yep, The thing is, I'm no fool. I followed the bouncing ball.

So maybe you should run someone else too

Trump Loses His Mind, Forgets That Coronavirus Happened on His Watch​

The former president appeared to forget that COVID's death march through America happened while he was in office.​

View attachment 667042

Or this one

Maybe Donald Trump has really lost his mind

We’ve become familiar with his ramblings, and at ease mocking them. But they might be the sign of someone unwell. Isn’t it worth finding out?
Trump won. Why would we choose anyone else?

Excuse me? Did I do anything illegal?
Yes you did, moron. That's voter fraud.

Trump did a bunch of shady unethical things running for president. Did he break any laws? If he didn't and I didn't, why am I not a true American?
No he didn't, moron.

I just hate your party that much. Nothing illegal or unethical about what I'm planning to do. In fact I believe Republicans have done this in other states in past elections. Just fighting fire with fire.

It's unbelievable how stupid you are. UDMB should be forced to cough up your name so you can be prosecuted.

I thought about you guys this morning when I heard FAGGOT TRAITOR Lindsey Graham called the Governor of Georgia and asked him to toss out all the absentee ballots. What's a South Carolina Gay Republican doing calling the Governor of GA?

You fucking hypocrites can stop the crocodile tears about me voting in the Republican primaries. If more Germans stood up to Hitler maybe he wouldn't have taken over after his failed coup attempt at the Beer Hall Putsch.

Tsunami-Warning-07.06.22-1.png

Forum List

Back