Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

You do know Trump was planning his coup for months leading up to the election? So he knew the election was going to be "Rigged" long before anything ever happened. Then he found himself having to steal not 1, 2, 3, 4 but FIVE states he needed to steal to win. And if a few Republicans more went along he might have gotten away with it.

Well in the next election, a bunch of Trump types seem to be winning your primaries. So the Trump Republicans are taking over the party. They would have went along with the insurrection.

So fuck what you think is American or unAmerican. You're probably a traitor. Of course if you would have gotten away with it 100 years from now they'd be calling you a patriot. Instead you and Trump will be known forever as Benedict Arnolds.

View attachment 666562
Now there's a true patriot right?
We don't listen to what progs think is American. They've been trying to destroy this country for over 100 years

You mean they have not been doing that?
View attachment 666513
The sleeper agents are called RINO's and they have a whole heard of them

The sleeper agents are called RINO's and they have a whole heard of them
Right

I don't think this is what they had in mind though

1657151555482.png

Then you're not a true American, nor honest to yourself. Subversion is your primary method not true politics.
Doc7505, regardless of your opinion, unlike the January 6th rioters, if Sealybobo chooses to do as he or she posted, it's legal rather than a criminally seditious attack against the United States government. Respectfully, Supposn

You mean they have not been doing that?

View attachment 666513
Joe Biden is the best sleeper, he has been sleeping for a couple years…oh wait, sleeper agent….never mind.

This must be what you felt like when we made gay marriage legal.
Yes, as a matter of fact. Now look what we got: men competing against women in college swimming competitions and sex change operations on adolescents.

Yes, as a matter of fact. Now look what we got: men competing against women in college swimming competitions and sex change operations on adolescents.
I was ok with gay marriage not trannies competing against women in sports. Only 24% of Americans are in favor of that.

Yep, kicked Trump out of the WH in his sleep. With sleepers like this who needs the woke?
Wow! Thanks for the spin dumb ass, you have to make everything about Trump. I was hoping Trump nor Biden ever saw the inside of the Whitehouse because they were both incompetent but that would be another thread, it looks like you still haven't woken up since November 2016 and your butthurt carries on to this day.

I was ok with gay marriage not trannies competing against women in sports. Only 24% of Americans are in favor of that.
Yes but approval for gay marriage at one time was in the low 20's as weel, so do you change your mind when the polls tell you to?

Then you're not a true American, nor honest to yourself. Subversion is your primary method not true politics.

Look up "Operation Chaos" from Rush Limbaugh. He pushed his readers to cross over and vote in Dem primaries, and none of you had an issue with it

Wow! Thanks for the spin dumb ass, you have to make everything about Trump. I was hoping Trump nor Biden ever saw the inside of the Whitehouse because they were both incompetent but that would be another thread, it looks like you still haven't woken up since November 2016 and your butthurt carries on to this day.
Whats the spin? You said Biden has been a sleeper for a few years. I'm just taking it to it's logical conclusion that in that state he managed to become a POTUS, over a wide field of Democrat primary contenders and a Republican incumbent.

Not bad for a "sleeper", right idiot?

And as far as being "butthurt about 2016"? Nothing could be further from the truth. Clinton lost, Trump won, end of story.

Trump turned out to be exactly the one term piece of shit president I thought he would be - pricey, but important lesson for America on what happens when you elect a snake oil salesman.

Last edited:
Whats the spin? You said Biden has been a sleeper for a few years. I'm just taking it to it's logical conclusion that in that state he managed to become a POTUS, over a wide field of Democrat primary contenders and a Republican incumbent.

Not bad for a "sleeper", right idiot?

And as far as being "butthurt about 2016"? Nothing could be further from the truth. Clinton lost, Trump won, end of story.

Trump turned out to be exactly the one term piece of shit president I thought he would be - pricey, but important lesson for America on what happens when you elect a snake oil salesman.
He is a disaster of a President who is having trouble completing sentences. He is incoherent at times and babbles on about random crap. Harris is not any better, if this is the best the Democrats have to offer, coupled with the Trump or DeSantis being the Republicans have to offer, this country will never improve, the quality of the candidates is getting worse and worse, and you are proud of it.

Forum List

Back