Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

The sleeper agents are called RINO's and they have a whole heard of them
well at least now we know this was indeed intentionally done.

So the trigger is campaign commercials for Republicans done so by demofks.

He is a disaster of a President who is having trouble completing sentences. He is incoherent at times and babbles on about random crap. Harris is not any better, if this is the best the Democrats have to offer, coupled with the Trump or DeSantis being the Republicans have to offer, this country will never improve, the quality of the candidates is getting worse and worse, and you are proud of it.

Sleepers - people who once in a while say something incoherent. Yea?

That's fine, I'll take that 7 days a week compared to a shameless piece of shit like Trump. Not going to make perfect be the enemy of MUCH better.

No way Biden runs.

Dems have already begun to flip on him. Colbert said it to AOC.

Make no mistake, that was a warning shot. Colbert is a left wing mouthpiece. He does not have his own opinons that he puts on the air.

Mark it down….the day Colbert told AOC that Biden shouldnt run is the day the RATS FLED THE SINKING SHIP.

Sleepers - people who once in a while say something incoherent. Yea?

That's fine, I'll take that 7 days a week compared to a shameless piece of shit like Trump. Not going to make perfect be the enemy of MUCH better.

Nice deflection and noted, you want to excuse incompetence by saying the other guy is worse. I guess welcome to first grade.

I don't follow your question. Doesn't seem like you are asking me a question that pertains to me voting for my mom with alzheimers.
write in candidate. It figures you wouldn't get it. You voted for your mom? duh!

The tea party took over the GOP and made a lot of changes. The Libertarians took over or tried and they got a lot of their polices implemented.

Sarah Palin once was a member of an Alaskan Secession Party. They wanted to be their own country. But Sarah realized she had to join one of the parties if she wanted to get anything done. Clearly she leaned a lot more right than she did left. And the timing was perfect. Republicans wanted to prove they would nominate a woman too.

Sure they'll nominate one but they'll never vote for one. Proof of that is Obama, a black man, who we all thought could NEVER be president, beat McCain a war hero and her by over 10 million votes.
What separation do you see? We have moved further and further left. Murkowski is a plant.

What separation do you see? We have moved further and further left. Murkowski is a plant.
You've gotten the tax breaks you wanted for corporations. You've gotten the deregulations you wanted. Democrats don't have enough votes to get past the filabuster. You own the Supreme Court for the next generation. You're poised to win the midterms and next general.

Thanks for the crumbs. What did we get gay rights? BFD.

You've gotten the tax breaks you wanted for corporations. You've gotten the deregulations you wanted. Democrats don't have enough votes to get past the filabuster. You own the Supreme Court for the next generation. You're poised to win the midterms and next general.

Thanks for the crumbs. What did we get gay rights? BFD.
you didn't get tax cuts because you didn't pay taxes. It's really quite simple.

Huh? I got a tax cut. I saved about $4500 a year. But so did everyone else and just like Joe's stimulus, it caused inflation. Same reason. Everyone has more money, corporations are going to raise their prices. It's one of your reasons why you say don't raise minimum wage. It just causes inflation. Well so does giving everyone a tax break. And it didn't work. Rich people just tucked that money away in their vaults.

It made millionaires billionaires. So guess what? If you ever get to $1 million, that won't mean as much.

The thing I sell just raised their prices 5% on July 1st. If it was $1000 it's now $1050. If it was $10,000 it's now $10,500.

Huh? I got a tax cut. I saved about $4500 a year. But so did everyone else and just like Joe's stimulus, it caused inflation. Same reason. Everyone has more money, corporations are going to raise their prices. It's one of your reasons why you say don't raise minimum wage. It just causes inflation. Well so does giving everyone a tax break. And it didn't work. Rich people just tucked that money away in their vaults.

It made millionaires billionaires. So guess what? If you ever get to $1 million, that won't mean as much.

The thing I sell just raised their prices 5% on July 1st. If it was $1000 it's now $1050. If it was $10,000 it's now $10,500.
oh no you don't, your side said Trump's tax cuts was only for the rich.

BTW, the stimulus checks increased inflation to the highest in 40 years. Know something about which you engage in.

I have also filled out my dad's absentee ballot. I sent in a request for it. When it came, I filled it out and forged his signature. I know he likes Trump but he doesn't vote so i'm just taking his vote. That's ok right?
Sure, sure, and what else have you done? And be specific, the forms demand specificity.

Is this why you hated Joe's stimulus payments?

America stayed afloat during the pandemic thanks to a $5 trillion avalanche of money transferred from the government back to the people during 2020-21. The biggest share was paid directly to households and businesses.

Trump's tax breaks went mostly to rich people. And caused inflation. But you don't mind because most of it went to rich people and corporations, not directly to households and business'.

Forum List

Back