Democrats want to use sleeper agents to take over GOP

I thought about you guys this morning when I heard FAGGOT TRAITOR Lindsey Graham called the Governor of Georgia and asked him to toss out all the absentee ballots. What's a South Carolina Gay Republican doing calling the Governor of GA?

You fucking hypocrites can stop the crocodile tears about me voting in the Republican primaries. If more Germans stood up to Hitler maybe he wouldn't have taken over after his failed coup attempt at the Beer Hall Putsch.

Why do you hate gay people?

Yeah. I heard he handed out a million deadly selfie sticks and got a boner when he saw a thousand dead congress critters.
I heard

Former President Donald Trump knew some of his supporters were armed when he told them to head to march on the US Capitol

Cassidy Hutchinson told the House Jan. 6 committee that Trump ahead of his rally that day was unhappy that some of his supporters weren’t able to get in and blamed magnetometers set up by the Secret Service.

“Take the f’ing mags away,” she quoted Trump as saying, adding he said he didn’t care if they were armed. “They aren’t here to hurt me,” she quoted him saying. “They can march to the Capitol after the rally’s over.”

The subpoena is investigating whether Graham questioning the validity of some absentee ballots in Georgia was an attempt to "explore the possibility of a more favorable outcome" for Trump.

The investigation is looking into whether Trump committed a crime in his attempts to overturn the state's 2020 election results, focusing on his phone call with Raffensperger in which the former president asked him to "find" 11,780 votes.

Graham made at least two telephone calls to Raffensperger and his staff in the weeks after the November 2020 election to raise the possibility of discarding some mail-in ballots in Georgia.

Graham has now been subpoenaed to give evidence to the special grand jury as he "possesses unique knowledge concerning the substance of the telephone calls, the circumstances surrounding his decision to make the telephone calls, the logistics of setting up the telephone calls."

AND YOU DON'T WANT US TO CHEAT??? LOL
Oh, so results can never be questioned..? Let's see how this ages...

You mean they have not been doing that?

View attachment 666513
I feel bad for Liz. She was a good one until she caught TDS, for which there is no cure.

I heard

Former President Donald Trump knew some of his supporters were armed when he told them to head to march on the US Capitol

Cassidy Hutchinson told the House Jan. 6 committee that Trump ahead of his rally that day was unhappy that some of his supporters weren’t able to get in and blamed magnetometers set up by the Secret Service.

“Take the f’ing mags away,” she quoted Trump as saying, adding he said he didn’t care if they were armed. “They aren’t here to hurt me,” she quoted him saying. “They can march to the Capitol after the rally’s over.”
"I heard" is an instant disqualifier to anything that follows...

I heard

"Cassidy Hutchinson". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Oh, so results can never be questioned..? Let's see how this ages...
Sure they can be. There is a right way and a wrong way. First of all, he's a South Carolina politician trying to help the corrupt president pull off a coup. We should lynch Lindsey not Mike Pence.

Lindsey is just part of an inner plot to steal the election. If it's not obvious to you now, it never will. We're not trying to convince a dumbot like you. It's normal Americans we are reaching. And it's working!!!

"I heard" is an instant disqualifier to anything that follows...
Tell Ohpleasejustquit that. I only reply I heard in response to his I heard. A

Oh, and what I heard, is fact now. So if saying I heard disqualifies facts, that would make sense in Republican bizzaro world where there is an alternate reality.

Why because you listen to right wing media that tells you what a bad job he's doing?

LOL....Democrats are now openly expressing their displeasure with Joe....

"In the view of many distraught Democrats, the country is facing a full-blown crisis on a range of fronts, and Biden seems unable or unwilling to respond with appropriate force. Democracy is under direct attack, they say, as Republicans change election rules and the Supreme Court rapidly rewrites American law. Shootings are routine, abortion rights have ended and Democrats could suffer big losses in the next election."

You mean they have not been doing that?

View attachment 666513
Sleeper agent's? I call them Rino's and they are easily targeted.

Tell Ohpleasejustquit that. I only reply I heard in response to his I heard. A

Oh, and what I heard, is fact now. So if saying I heard disqualifies facts, that would make sense in Republican bizzaro world where there is an alternate reality.
God, you're hilarious!

Republican sleeper agents

Wardrobe change​

image.ashx
Dimmer idiot sheeple.

"Cassidy Hutchinson". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
And every other former trump appointee or staffer who has come out to say how nuts he is behind the scenes. And you won't believe ANY of them?

Trumps team was going to envoke the clause where you basically call a mutiny on a captain who's gone nuts. What is that called? Trumps team was going to say he's not mentally fit to be POTUS. And you idiots want to re elect him? You're nuts! Of course you laugh off Cassidy Hutchinson. And you believe Trump when he says he doesn't even know who she is.

Fine, continue to believe the liar. We know you don't care that he's a liar. For some reason, he's your liar and you think it benefits you. Maybe you're rich or pro life. Or a racist. Whatever.

And every other former trump appointee or staffer who has come out to say how nuts he is behind the scenes. And you won't believe ANY of them?

Trumps team was going to envoke the clause where you basically call a mutiny on a captain who's gone nuts. What is that called? Trumps team was going to say he's not mentally fit to be POTUS. And you idiots want to re elect him? You're nuts! Of course you laugh off Cassidy Hutchinson. And you believe Trump when he says he doesn't even know who she is.

Fine, continue to believe the liar. We know you don't care that he's a liar. For some reason, he's your liar and you think it benefits you. Maybe you're rich or pro life. Or a racist. Whatever.
:blahblah:

Forum List

Back