Democrats Spooked by Loss In Virginia Vow will Work Twice as Hard to Muddle Their Agenda!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Lotta truth here - so solid satire! :)

WASHINGTON—Unsettled by the party’s dismal performance in the Virginia governor’s race, Democratic leadership vowed Wednesday to work twice as hard in the coming months to muddle their agenda.​
“Last night was a wake-up call that we need to refocus our efforts on alienating the American voter with vague goals and incomprehensible messaging,” said Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, advising Democrats from Congress on down to commit themselves to a party-wide effort to baffle new voters with confusing language and a borderline inscrutable agenda.​
“Make no mistake, we heard Virginians loud and clear about what we need to deliver. So if there’s a popular section in our legislation, we will cut it. If any of our candidates attract a genuine following, we will work to marginalize them. And if we somehow manage to do something people actually like, we will make sure it’s so buried beneath an avalanche of easily avoidable fuck-ups that no one ever hears about it.​
Simply put, Democrats need to get out there and make it clear that we can’t find our own ass with our hands.” Schumer went on to say that it would be extremely difficult to sell a more muddled message than “Build Back Better,” but that this has always been where the Democratic Party shines.​

Dems got back in office and started their retarded fucking agenda on day one just like it was a continuation of their failed agenda during Oblama... Don;t worry the GOP will do the same when put back into office, they have had the same fucked up agenda since Reagan...If they ask me I could tell them exactly what they be doing wrong but they won't listen.

Lotta truth here - so solid satire! :)

WASHINGTON—Unsettled by the party’s dismal performance in the Virginia governor’s race, Democratic leadership vowed Wednesday to work twice as hard in the coming months to muddle their agenda.​
“Last night was a wake-up call that we need to refocus our efforts on alienating the American voter with vague goals and incomprehensible messaging,” said Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, advising Democrats from Congress on down to commit themselves to a party-wide effort to baffle new voters with confusing language and a borderline inscrutable agenda.​
“Make no mistake, we heard Virginians loud and clear about what we need to deliver. So if there’s a popular section in our legislation, we will cut it. If any of our candidates attract a genuine following, we will work to marginalize them. And if we somehow manage to do something people actually like, we will make sure it’s so buried beneath an avalanche of easily avoidable fuck-ups that no one ever hears about it.​
Simply put, Democrats need to get out there and make it clear that we can’t find our own ass with our hands.” Schumer went on to say that it would be extremely difficult to sell a more muddled message than “Build Back Better,” but that this has always been where the Democratic Party shines.​

The elections this month should really teach the Democrats to move back toward the center and start working in a Bipartisan manner with the GOP.

The people aren't interested in extremism, and if Chuck, Nancy and Sleepy Joe were to announce they were ready to negotiate and give a little bit on issues like Gay Marriage and abortion, it would really help the party attain respectability.

Dems got back in office and started their retarded fucking agenda on day one just like it was a continuation of their failed agenda during Oblama... Don;t worry the GOP will do the same when put back into office, they have had the same fucked up agenda since Reagan...If they ask me I could tell them exactly what they be doing wrong but they won't listen.

As the Onion piece points out, one of the most obvious things they have been doing wrong is MESSAGING

The elections this month should really teach the Democrats to move back toward the center and start working in a Bipartisan manner with the GOP.

The people aren't interested in extremism, and if Chuck, Nancy and Sleepy Joe were to announce they were ready to negotiate and give a little bit on issues like Gay Marriage and abortion, it would really help the party attain respectability.

Republicans are interested in "working in a bipartisan manner" ??? :auiqs.jpg:

Absolutely they are.

If Chuck, Nancy and Sleepy Joe went to the Turtle and President Trump with the idea of cooperating with the GOP Agenda, I think they'd be really cooperative in lining up what they want the D's to do.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the polls show that Bidenism is a failure, and the alternative of Bipartisanship should be at least tried.

Fuck bipartisan. You are either right or wrong. Submitting to any amount of wrong is still wrong. Bipartisan is always supporting some of the retarded dems agenda. It's never about supporting some of the retarded pubs agenda. Fuck Bipartisan bullshit.

Fuck bipartisan. You are either right or wrong. Submitting to any amount of wrong is still wrong. Bipartisan is always supporting some of the retarded dems agenda. It's never about supporting some of the retarded pubs agenda. Fuck Bipartisan bullshit.
And YOU are the final arbiter of what is right and wrong? Don't make me laugh :lol:

Forum List

Back