Democrats Vow To Find New Social Platform That Will Censor The News About What They Did On Twitter

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Democrats Vow To Find New Social Platform That Will Censor The News About What They Did On Twitter
4 Dec 2022

U.S. — Democrats have dedicated themselves to finding a new social media platform that will agree to censor damaging stories coming about how they used other social media platforms to censor damaging stories.
"We really can't let news about us censoring citizens get out there uncensored," said Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer. "The blowback would be severe and would require escalating to Defcon 3 censorship. I'm told that's pretty bad."
After documents from inside Twitter revealed censorship of private citizens at the direction of politicians, Democrats have responded by calling for social media to censor even harder. "It's pretty clear at this point that the First Amendment was a terrible idea," said Senator Elizabeth Warren. "If you let average citizens speak, why they might embarrass me repeatedly by attaching fact-checks to all of my wildly erroneous statements on Twitter. It's getting super annoying."
While Democrats' directing of banning speech has been widely derided, censorship aficionado David French has defended their actions. "Honestly, I can't get enough of Joe Biden squashing free speech," said Mr. French gleefully. "I'll make literally whatever excuse I can think of to get more. I will argue with a straight face that right before the election, Joe Biden was simply a private citizen like you and me who never, ever spoke to sitting a member of Congress! Therefore, his demands for speech censorship have no First Amendment implications since Joe Biden had absolutely zero connections to the government before becoming President. I know that may sound insane, and that Democratic Representatives are even on record saying it's a First Amendment issue - but gosh darn it, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH CENSORSHIP!!"
At publishing time, Elon Musk had vowed to simply buy whatever platform the Democrats tried to move to next.

Commentary:
More words of truth coming from the B.B.
It's obvious that Maoist Democrats in general are scrambling to cover their backsides and seek other means of censoring the truth.

YouTube, Freakbook etc......

Utilize AI extensively to make it look as though the Lefist agenda is ultra popular when in fact it is not.

The American people are being bamboozled wholesale by the Prog far Left Corporate Elitist .

The Dems are just making bigger asses of themselves.

Guess I'm just lost on why they suddenly hate and can't use Twitter? Nothing has changed there except their not being able to ban conservatives anymore then rip on them without their being able to rebuttal!

Are Dem stooges really that snowflake weenie that they can't tolerate nor survive on a level playing field?

Guess I'm just lost on why they suddenly hate and can't use Twitter? Nothing has changed there except their not being able to ban conservatives anymore then rip on them without their being able to rebuttal!

Are Dem stooges really that snowflake weenie that they can't tolerate nor survive on a level playing field?

Trans athletes. "Nuff said.

Actually, we'll be happy to find a platform that will still exist in a year.

Because Twitter is not long for this world under Musk's mismanagement.

Half the advertisers has bailed because they don't want their products
~~~~~~

Long Before Elon Musk’s Disclosure – Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Uncovered Twitter’s “Partner Support Portal” Used by Democrats, Govt. Officials, and Twitter Associates to Censor Conservatives​

**********​
**********​
**********​

1670264710035.png

Long Before Elon Musk’s Disclosure – Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai Uncovered Twitter’s “Partner Support Portal” Used by Democrats, Govt. Officials, and Twitter Associates to Censor Conservatives

So what?

It's their playground, you play by their rules.

Hey, what ever happened to Parler? You know, that website that was going to let you guys have free speech?

4 Dec 2022

U.S. — Democrats have dedicated themselves to finding a new social media platform that will agree to censor damaging stories coming about how they used other social media platforms to censor damaging stories.
"We really can't let news about us censoring citizens get out there uncensored," said Democratic Senator Chuck Schumer. "The blowback would be severe and would require escalating to Defcon 3 censorship. I'm told that's pretty bad."
After documents from inside Twitter revealed censorship of private citizens at the direction of politicians, Democrats have responded by calling for social media to censor even harder. "It's pretty clear at this point that the First Amendment was a terrible idea," said Senator Elizabeth Warren. "If you let average citizens speak, why they might embarrass me repeatedly by attaching fact-checks to all of my wildly erroneous statements on Twitter. It's getting super annoying."
While Democrats' directing of banning speech has been widely derided, censorship aficionado David French has defended their actions. "Honestly, I can't get enough of Joe Biden squashing free speech," said Mr. French gleefully. "I'll make literally whatever excuse I can think of to get more. I will argue with a straight face that right before the election, Joe Biden was simply a private citizen like you and me who never, ever spoke to sitting a member of Congress! Therefore, his demands for speech censorship have no First Amendment implications since Joe Biden had absolutely zero connections to the government before becoming President. I know that may sound insane, and that Democratic Representatives are even on record saying it's a First Amendment issue - but gosh darn it, I CAN'T GET ENOUGH CENSORSHIP!!"
At publishing time, Elon Musk had vowed to simply buy whatever platform the Democrats tried to move to next.

Commentary:
It's obvious that Maoist Democrats in general are scrambling to cover their backsides and seek other means of censoring the truth.
I did not think they were dumb enough to be that obvious.

4 Dec 2022

Commentary:

"Fake News you can trust." Not me nor anyone who understands a tabloid is a singular Internet far right wing production.

Last edited:
So what?

It's their playground, you play by their rules.

Hey, what ever happened to Parler? You know, that website that was going to let you guys have free speech?
Leftist queers shut it down.

Forum List

Back