Democrats rigging their primary again?

It is their choice... Personally I hope they pick Warren/Harris ticket with the chant that if you do not vote for them you are racist and sexist...

That will win them the election...

( Any bets Gramps take me seriously on this one? )

Big Mikey Obama, just watch
Yep, in all seriousness, I believe you're correct. Her/his? hubby Barry got Groper Joe out of the way by refusing to endorse him and one of Barry's top aides has been slamming Joe every chance he gets. I believe that if Barry HAD endorsed Joe and supported him, Joe would have definitely been the #1 Dem contender. No question.

It's a done deal for Hillary.

If you might like to nay-say that check your life insurance policies. Even mysterious suicide will keep your family from collecting. Think before you speak.

It's a done deal for Hillary.

If you might like to nay-say that check your life insurance policies. Even mysterious suicide will keep your family from collecting. Think before you speak.
I STILL think it's going to be Big Mike. He/she would have a better chance against Trump than Killery would. Big Mike wouldn't win, but would possibly win 12-15 states. Killery would do MUCH worse than she did in 2016 and MAYBE win 8-12 states.

[

I STILL think it's going to be Big Mike. He/she would have a better chance against Trump than Killery would. Big Mike wouldn't win, but would possibly win 12-15 states. Killery would do MUCH worse than she did in 2016 and MAYBE win 8-12 states.

Ya left oiut "IT".

Sexist!
Oops, sorry! You're right, if ANYONE is an IT, IT'S Big Mike!

Nobody gives a shit about Tulsi Gabbard except Trump worshippers.
She's HOT and she's SMART. THAT'S why the Dim Dems and Loony Liberals don't like her.......
upload_2019-12-1_20-7-39.gif

[

Ya left oiut "IT".

Sexist!
Oops, sorry! You're right, if ANYONE is an IT, IT'S Big Mike!
The biggest irony of the eight years that Barry ran his "legacy", he showed he had NO BALLS to speak of. But his wife/husband Big Mike SURE did!

She isn't in the establishment..........she has to bow to her masters to be accepted and promise to do their bidding..........

So she will be discarded..........as the left always does..............nothing new here.

I don't see Killary Klinton and Big Mike even trying in 2020 LOL

I mean .....:cuckoo:

Yes, leftwards are stupid....but omigod.... are they that stupid? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back