Democrats rigging their primary again?

I still think Bloomberg is gonna move up in the polls........because they need his money and his media network to slander Trump for the next year.

It's kind of ironic how Republicans bitch and moan about how Democrats choose THEIR candidates (which is set up much like the electoral college), but pitch a fit and fall into it at the idea of getting rid of the electoral college...

I still think Bloomberg is gonna move up in the polls........because they need his money and his media network to slander Trump for the next year.
Bloomberg News vowed to not do any stories on him or his rivals.

Nope, no evidence of media collusion here folks.
He's 10x the man your cowardly pos trump is You stick with trump all your repub friends resemble him

He's 10x the man your cowardly pos trump is You stick with trump all your repub friends resemble him
How in hell did you make it past puberty?

How the hell did you get out of Public School you are nothing but a fn republican idiot kissing trumps ass

Now, you guys do know you are discussing an article from AUGUST AND NOW IT IS DECEMBER? Right?
The fact that she is not getting traction with Democrats should tell you something. She is the kind that might go 3rd party and take votes from Trump. After all, She gets better support from Republicans and I have talked to republicans that are not happy with his orange ass.

How the hell did you get out of Public School you are nothing but a fn republican idiot kissing trumps ass

upload_2019-12-1_22-2-4.png

Bet most republicans want to see him gone too Just afraid to open their mouths

Little Eddie is now Edwina. THAT'S how they did it!

Now, you guys do know you are discussing an article from AUGUST AND NOW IT IS DECEMBER? Right?
The fact that she is not getting traction with Democrats should tell you something. She is the kind that might go 3rd party and take votes from Trump. After all, She gets better support from Republicans and I have talked to republicans that are not happy with his orange ass.
upload_2019-12-1_22-7-1.png

Forum List

Back