Democrats real reasons for wanting for gun control

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Do democrats even care about victims of violence? Whether it be guns knives etc whatever? I say no.

I say their REAL reasoning for wanting guns banned etc is because you can't FORCE a populace to accept your point of view when they are armed like Americans are. You CAN do so when the populace is unarmed. We all know the democrats are going to hit a wall with how much filth they can push onto the American people...will it be polygamy? incest? beastiality? pedophilia? I think it will be one of those....their goal is to disarm Americans BEFORE we can react and kick them to the curb because once we realize they are full of shit about one thing its like dominoes.

Perfect proof of said statement is the Clinton Camps disdain when the San Bernadino shooters were found out to be Muslims and not white guys....they couldn't twist it to fit their disgusting agenda of gun banning...

Do democrats even care about victims of violence? Whether it be guns knives etc whatever? I say no.

I say their REAL reasoning for wanting guns banned etc is because you can't FORCE a populace to accept your point of view when they are armed like Americans are. You CAN do so when the populace is unarmed. We all know the democrats are going to hit a wall with how much filth they can push onto the American people...will it be polygamy? incest? beastiality? pedophilia? I think it will be one of those....their goal is to disarm Americans BEFORE we can react and kick them to the curb because once we realize they are full of shit about one thing its like dominoes.

Of course you say that. You're an idiot. Nobody would expect you to say anything else.

Wait a minute..............a lot of times you gun rights nutjobs tell everyone who will listen that knives, ropes, hammers, saws, etc. are just as dangerous as guns are.

So..................if they're just as dangerous as guns, why can't you arm yourselves with those weapons?

Who's out to ban guns ? Nobody. Put on your tinfoil
Hat .

Wait a minute..............a lot of times you gun rights nutjobs tell everyone who will listen that knives, ropes, hammers, saws, etc. are just as dangerous as guns are.

So..................if they're just as dangerous as guns, why can't you arm yourselves with those weapons?
Because 2nd amendment gives us the right to arms. Sorry you find our constitution to be for nuts jobs.

Trump crushed Hillary at the 3rd debate by noting that Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country, and they have the most gun violence. It seems that only the law abiding and unarmed citizens get punished, the criminals have free reign. Trump will clamp down and bring Law & Order, the dems coddle criminals.

Trump crushed Hillary at the 3rd debate by noting that Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the country, and they have the most gun violence. It seems that only the law abiding and unarmed citizens get punished, the criminals have free reign. Trump will clamp down and bring Law & Order, the dems coddle criminals.

The only way to fix the problem in Chicago is to federalize the gun laws, because all those illegal guns that are being sold to criminals in Chicago are guns that were legally bought in places like GA, TX, OK, etc, anywhere they have more lenient gun laws, and then people run them to Chicago and sell them for anywhere from 3 to 5 times the original price.

The only way to fix the problem in Chicago is to federalize the gun laws, because all those illegal guns that are being sold to criminals in Chicago are guns that were legally bought in places like GA, TX, OK, etc, anywhere they have more lenient gun laws, and then people run them to Chicago and sell them for anywhere from 3 to 5 times the original price.
That won't fix the problem. There is nothing wrong with buying guns legally. It just goes to show gun control laws DON'T WORK. People will get them no matter what the only thing the gun control laws do is harm the law abiding because they can't defend themselves!

That's it, exactly.

The desire to disarm the American people stems from intentions which, if acted on, would give the American people just cause to use their arms.

The first gun control law sin this nation were enacted at the behest of the Ku Klux Klan, and were overtly intended to disarm blacks, so that the KKK could more easily and safely prey on them.

The Sullivan Act, in New York—the progenitor of all modern gun control laws—was authored by a violent criminal gangster-turned-politician, and was crafted specifically to give his gang an advantage over rival criminals, as well as over law-abiding citizens.

Modern anti-American scumbags, who work to undermine the Second Amendment, are not usually as obvious about their motives as Sullivan was, or as the KKK before him, but at the root, their motive is the same. It is a part of the broader position taken by the Democratic party, of being on the side of criminals, perverts, terrorists, tyrants, foreign invaders, and degenerates of all sorts; while being against the side of honest, decent, law-abiding American citizens.

Forum List

Back