Speaker Mike Johnson To Release ALL J6 Video Footage

So what do you Jadrools think that this footage that the Democrats supposedly tried to hide will prove?

That it was a peaceful protest?
That they were just tourists?
That they were Antifa ?
An FBI false flag maybe?
That the Capital was not ransacked?
That 140 cops were not injured?
That members of congress were not chased from the camber in fear of their lives?
That the certification of the election was not disrupted?
That a gallows was not erected and that the crown was not chanting “hang Mike Pense”?

WHAT???
Nobody was chased from any chamber.

Newly released footage, which a Member of Congress has corroborated, proves that Capitol Police officers LIED UNDER OATH during the Oath Keepers’ trial.

So I guess videos of planes on 9/11 not flying into buildings means that 2 planes didn’t fly into the Trade Centers? You guys are ridiculous.

Here comes the smear jobs on the Speaker. LOL! Nonetheless, I don’t think anything is going to change the mind of the hardcore leftist zombies about this demonstration being an InserEctsHun!
Wasn't one of the arguments against that the fact that it exposes security features in the capitol?

We know MAGA Mike is an insurrection supporter, is he just releasing it to get information to them for their next try in november 2024?

Wasn't one of the arguments against that the fact that it exposes security features in the capitol?

We know MAGA Mike is an insurrection supporter, is he just releasing it to get information to them for their next try in november 2024?
Wasn't that a lie like everything else? Denying the obvious is what you stupid people do. That is about to end.

You will lose this argument. The lies are coming out faster than lies to cover them up are. The evidence that J6 was a set up is approaching overwhelming.
Sure. Set up by the asshole who said "it’s going to be wild!” You can’t escape the truth.

Your drivel is like a stale joke without a punch line . Your inane utterances feels like incompetence hanging in the air like the stench of death. Living among the stupidity that you display makes me long for the comfort of the grave
The lies are coming out and you are dumb enough to still believe them. Period, nothing else to say to you.

Forum List

Back