FBI/Democrat/Media Panic --- Matt Gaetz Reveals Republicans Will Release the 14,000 Hours of J6 Tapes That Have Been Hidden (VIDEO)

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's time to reveal the truth that the Trump supporters there that day weren't insurrectionist but rather American patriots.

The FBI and Pelosi's false narrative is about to be exposed.

As soon as they’re done creating them?

It's time to reveal the truth that the Trump supporters there that day weren't insurrectionist but rather American patriots.

If true and they even exist, being an open minded curious person, I would love to watch them

What, those 14,000 hours of tape are going to make the "cherry picked moments" go away? Damn but you people are stupid.

Wow. Your going to be busy for a long time. That's like 588 days of video. Good luck!

Where did they find them?

As soon as they’re done creating them?
I don't think they could find a cast retarded enough to fake it though I suspect you could find nine retarded leftists just off my ignore list. ;)

Oh wait!....Four of the members might be lookin' for work since they are not longer congress-critters over that shit so we only need five. :laughing0301:

Any suggestions?

Filthy Nancy Pelosi no longer has control of them.....idiot
They were never hid you stupid shit. I mean if you are prosecuting a murder do you show videotapes of the defendant having a picnic with his family? Nancy never controlled them, just more stupid shit. They were just not part of the January 6th committee report. Not hid, right there for anyone to see. And answer the damn question, is any of that video going to make the other videos go away? Context, what flippin ass context? Damn but you fawkers are dumber than a damn box of rocks.

An intelligent person would want to know why filthy Nancy Pelosi hide the videos.
You think Nancy watched 14,000 hours of video.

Nothing was hidden, it's that empty hallways makes for boring video.
Still waiting for Tuckems Swanson McNear to show us some of those empty hallways.

Forum List

Back