Democrats Plan On Nation's School Buses Wasteful!

and the average school bus logs 12,000 miles a year in 9 months

That is 60 miles a day

You're assuming there's no need to take school teams, cheer squads and bands to away games. Here in TX that could be 100 miles, each way. Out in West TX even further.

Like Texas would ever buy Electric School Buses

Drill Baby, Drill

Yeah, we're so backward we produce almost 30% of the wind energy produced in the whole US. How much does your backwater shithole State produce?

We have seen how dependable the Texas power grid is

Best you stay away from electric vehicles.....unless you charge them in Cancun

Poor little commie, you deflect instead of answering a simple question. What time of day do you download your commie talking points?

It’s fantastic that Texas produces so much wind power. What’s not fantastic is their power grid infrastructure that was not conditioned against severe weather events...to save money. Money over lives is a bad choice.

Yeah, those once in 500 year events can be a bitch. Funny I didn't see you commies condemning NY and NY for not being prepared during Super Storm Sandy. Run along you hypocritical commie bitch.

Unfortunately, Texas had that "once in a 500 year event" twice in 10 years but like they say, third time is the charm.

"What do you tell a man with two black eyes? Nothing, he's already been told twice" -- Elmore Leonard

You're a liar, I've lived here for 30 years and have never seen the kind of temps for an extended period like we did in Feb.

Sorry but you must have missed what happened in 2011 (and before that in 1989) when Texans were advised to weatherize their power generation facilities, you might want to do a little research before you start calling people liars.

"Texas has received warnings about its preparedness going back at least three decades.

In 1989 and 2011, Texas experienced significant power disruptions as a result of severe winter storms. Following both events, government regulators recommended power plants in the state prepare their facilities for the extreme cold
."

They generalize in the article, the fact is there have been no State wide events similar to the one in Feb 2020, But hey keep on lying, you're getting good at it, typical commie. LMAO

*SIGH* yet another childish poster that cannot admit when he/she is wrong even when credible evidence to the contrary is presented.

Apparently, It hasn't dawned on you that you're not the only person that's lived in Texas for a while and that Texas is a very large State.

Keep clinging to your fantasies and I hope they'll keep you warm when the next "once in 500 years" event hits.

That is 60 miles a day

You're assuming there's no need to take school teams, cheer squads and bands to away games. Here in TX that could be 100 miles, each way. Out in West TX even further.

Drill Baby, Drill

Yeah, we're so backward we produce almost 30% of the wind energy produced in the whole US. How much does your backwater shithole State produce?

Poor little commie, you deflect instead of answering a simple question. What time of day do you download your commie talking points?

It’s fantastic that Texas produces so much wind power. What’s not fantastic is their power grid infrastructure that was not conditioned against severe weather events...to save money. Money over lives is a bad choice.

Yeah, those once in 500 year events can be a bitch. Funny I didn't see you commies condemning NY and NY for not being prepared during Super Storm Sandy. Run along you hypocritical commie bitch.

Unfortunately, Texas had that "once in a 500 year event" twice in 10 years but like they say, third time is the charm.

"What do you tell a man with two black eyes? Nothing, he's already been told twice" -- Elmore Leonard

You're a liar, I've lived here for 30 years and have never seen the kind of temps for an extended period like we did in Feb.

Sorry but you must have missed what happened in 2011 (and before that in 1989) when Texans were advised to weatherize their power generation facilities, you might want to do a little research before you start calling people liars.

"Texas has received warnings about its preparedness going back at least three decades.

In 1989 and 2011, Texas experienced significant power disruptions as a result of severe winter storms. Following both events, government regulators recommended power plants in the state prepare their facilities for the extreme cold
."

They generalize in the article, the fact is there have been no State wide events similar to the one in Feb 2020, But hey keep on lying, you're getting good at it, typical commie. LMAO

*SIGH* yet another childish poster that cannot admit when he/she is wrong even when credible evidence to the contrary is presented.

Apparently, It hasn't dawned on you that you're not the only person that's lived in Texas for a while and that Texas is a very large State.

Keep clinging to your fantasies and I hope they'll keep you warm when the next "once in 500 years" event hits.

You stupid commie fuck, I live where hurricanes, tornados and thunderstorms take out the power all the time. I have my own generation equipment when the power fails. It's called being prepared. Unlike you commies I don't rely on government to meet my every need.

Last edited:

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

It was twice in ten years and they were told what do do the first time it happened.

They chose not to do it because it would’ve cost money. Money is more important than people.

Have you been diagnosed with Tourette’s? This “commie” thing is a little silly.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

It was twice in ten years and they were told what do do the first time it happened.

They chose not to do it because it would’ve cost money. Money is more important than people.

Al the whore has been warning costal states they would be flooded for decades, yet they still flooded in Sandy, money over people I guess. As I told your comrade, there were no State wide events like we had in Feb 2021, the previous events effected less than 10% of the population. And just for the record, I have no problem with the majority of my State being independent of the of the western grid.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

Al the whore has been warning costal states they would be flooded for decades, yet they still flooded in Sandy, money over people I guess. As I told your comrade, there were no State wide events like we had in Feb 2021, the previous events effected less than 10% of the population. And just for the record, I have no problem with the majority of my State being independent of the of the western grid.

They were still warned after the first time and they chose money over people. Fact.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

They were still warned after the first time and they chose money over people. Fact.

So does every other State in the country, but you hypocritical commies only try to score political points in States you hate. Take your hate and shove it up your commie ass.

The USPS is also going all green
You do realize there are thousands of old battery run cars in the UK sitting in a field because the replacement batteries cost more than the car. The landfills refuse to take them and they are sitting there leaking acid in the ground. My God, you people are stupid.
Technology has evolved

Renewables have not evolved nearly enough to make them a viable alternative to traditional energy sources. Not even close. And it is reckless and dangerous to pretend that they have. I'll bet a boatload of money that school districts in areas with months of cold weather end up ditching their electric school buses or not changing them to begin with (if they're given the choice).

Why not the much smarter and more viable--and cheaper--alternative of converting school buses to natural gas? This would cut their emissions in half. Nah, not good enough, right?
Well then, let’s just get to 10 percent of our energy from renewables
Then 20, then 40, then 50.....

And then let's sprinkle fairy dust and hope for the best. "Renewables" rely on traditional energy sources to exist. Do a little reading about the making of solar batteries. Windmills require at least 40 gallons of oil, and that oil must be changed periodically. I repeat: there is no "green" energy source that is even remotely close to being able to replace petroleum and natural gas, and it is reckless and dangerous to pretend otherwise.

Green extremism has become a religion for many liberals, so in most cases no amount of fact is going to get them to admit that their proposed "green" solutions are not as green as they pretend, and that there is no "renewable" energy source even on the distant horizon that has any feasible chance of replacing petroleum and natural gas.

You do realize there are thousands of old battery run cars in the UK sitting in a field because the replacement batteries cost more than the car. The landfills refuse to take them and they are sitting there leaking acid in the ground. My God, you people are stupid.
Technology has evolved

Renewables have not evolved nearly enough to make them a viable alternative to traditional energy sources. Not even close. And it is reckless and dangerous to pretend that they have. I'll bet a boatload of money that school districts in areas with months of cold weather end up ditching their electric school buses or not changing them to begin with (if they're given the choice).

Why not the much smarter and more viable--and cheaper--alternative of converting school buses to natural gas? This would cut their emissions in half. Nah, not good enough, right?

And then let's sprinkle fairy dust and hope for the best. "Renewables" rely on traditional energy sources to exist. Do a little reading about the making of solar batteries. Windmills require at least 40 gallons of oil, and that oil must be changed periodically. I repeat: there is no "green" energy source that is even remotely close to being able to replace petroleum and natural gas, and it is reckless and dangerous to pretend otherwise.

Green extremism has become a religion for many liberals, so in most cases no amount of fact is going to get them to admit that their proposed "green" solutions are not as green as they pretend, and that there is no "renewable" energy source even on the distant horizon that has any feasible chance of replacing petroleum and natural gas.
Nice try Chicken Little

Alternative energy sources are here and taking a bigger share of our energy utilization.

Now, all you have to worry about is Windmill Cancer. But I hear you can block it if you sleep in a tinfoil hat

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

So does every other State in the country, but you hypocritical commies only try to score political points in States you hate. Take your hate and shove it up your commie ass.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

There’s that Tourette’s syndrome again. Have you had it looked at?

Not even remotely true. I recall after the Loma Prieta earthquake that California instituted additional earthquake standards. Yes, these things cost more but they save lives.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

There’s that Tourette’s syndrome again. Have you had it looked at?

Not even remotely true. I recall after the Loma Prieta earthquake that California instituted additional earthquake standards. Yes, these things cost more but they save lives.

Wow, great deflection there commie. Cherry pick one State and one event, tell the class what CA is doing to remediate their wild fires, violent crime and homelessness?

Or right nothing on two, but the other they are trying to solve by closing prisons, not prosecuting people they could and not requiring bail on the ones they catch. How many lives will all that commie bullshit cost?

Got to love that LA DA. LMAO

Yeah, such a great example for the rest of us. No wonder residence are fleeing that crap hole.

Last edited:
LOL.

More like...

Screen-Shot-2020-09-28-at-9.53.53-PM.png

And it's not too far a stretch. Here is a diesel-powered charging station....

1422673120_Dieselchargingstation.jpg.8c4a2df7b2b5158af22479763ffd7e1e.jpg

It's less efficient, and has greater carbon emissions overall than using a diesel engine in the BMW.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

."

You stupid commie fuck, I live where hurricanes, tornados and thunderstorms take out the power all the time. I have my own generation equipment when the power fails. It's called being prepared. Unlike you commies I don't rely on government to meet my every need.

Yeah okay, you've convinced me, I get it, you're an infant that is incapable of admitting when it's made a mistake and has to resort to name calling because it can't carry on a rational discussion.

Now why don't you go ahead and waddle up those basement stairs, find the nearest adult and ask them to tell you what happened in the Winter of 2011, you might actually learn something. It's a good thing a majority of Texans aren't as immature as you are else it might take then another dozen or so "once in 500 year events" to finally winterize their power plants.

Welcome to /dev/null.

Technology has evolved

Nice try Chicken Little

Alternative energy sources are here and taking a bigger share of our energy utilization.

Now, all you have to worry about is Windmill Cancer. But I hear you can block it if you sleep in a tinfoil hat
144967358_3966296626716695_5103010013058816394_n.jpg

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

The turbines froze up and would not generate power, Catch a clue!

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

The turbines froze up and would not generate power, Catch a clue!
Yes, the froze because they were not winterized as was suggested be done after the 2011 freeze. They chose not to upgrade the system because money is more important than human lives.

Technology has evolved

Nice try Chicken Little

View attachment 493365
BFD

Technology has evolved

Nice try Chicken Little

View attachment 493365
BFD
It is and the blades aren't recyclable.

That is 60 miles a day

Drill Baby, Drill

."

Yeah okay, you've convinced me, I get it, you're an infant that is incapable of admitting when it's made a mistake and has to resort to name calling because it can't carry on a rational discussion.

Now why don't you go ahead and waddle up those basement stairs, find the nearest adult and ask them to tell you what happened in the Winter of 2011, you might actually learn something. It's a good thing a majority of Texans aren't as immature as you are else it might take then another dozen or so "once in 500 year events" to finally winterize their power plants.

Welcome to /dev/null.

So being prepared is a mistake? And you call me an infant, infants aren't self reliant. Sounds like it's you that needs to grow up. BTW I didn't get cold in the Feb storm, unless I went outside, so why would I in the next one?

It would be cheaper and just as environmentally friendly to convert school bus diesel engines to run on vegetable oil

Designed by Mazola Motors? :p
Diesel engines were originally designed to run on vegetable oil

Rudolph Diesel the inventor ran his first engine on vegetable oil

Forum List

Back