Democrats now want to ban all semi-auto rifles....and shotguns? But...shotguns were supposed to be the O.K. guns...right? Hunters?

Yes, the move is in the opposite way in that Americans are buying up guns more urgently because they feel that life on the streets and in the mainstream isn't safe without having a gun. And 3/4's of them will die anyway in a hail of bullets from a seasoned gun user.

However, the fact remains that attitudes toward imitation weapons of war are the problem that must change.

That's what makes the school shooter or the mall shooter or the ................ shooter.
Liberals have screwed up our society so much that its not safe anywhere

If the choice was to be protected by a gun or die you’d choose the gun

Yes, the move is in the opposite way in that Americans are buying up guns more urgently because they feel that life on the streets and in the mainstream isn't safe without having a gun. And 3/4's of them will die anyway in a hail of bullets from a seasoned gun user.

However, the fact remains that attitudes toward imitation weapons of war are the problem that must change.

That's what makes the school shooter or the mall shooter or the ................ shooter.
Agreed that is why my focus is on Military Firearms of the Second Half of the 20th Century .

Based on what metrics?
Based on what metrics?
I said:

I see it as the attitude that causes American men to want an AR-15.

In reference to that, I'm stuck on answering your question an metrics but I'm suggesting that too many American men want a weapon that is an attempt to imitate a weapon of war.

And I said:

Eliminate that and better than half the problem is solved.

I'm suggesting that the gun violence isn't immediately eliminated by the reduction of the number of guns, by is indirectly eliminated by a change in 'culture' and 'attitudes' toward owning those sort of weapons.

And I'm pretty well convinced that the guy at the range with his AR-15 who is blazing away at human silouette targets, could be seen as a potential danger.

Have I answered your question on 'what metrics'? I'm really not quite sure on what you were asking?

Perhaps we can go on to discussing the reason why the Columbine shooters were motivated? Michael Moore made several suggestions in his movie. Some related directly to the 2nd. amendment.

I said:

I see it as the attitude that causes American men to want an AR-15.

In reference to that, I'm stuck on answering your question an metrics but I'm suggesting that too many American men want a weapon that is an attempt to imitate a weapon of war.

And I said:

Eliminate that and better than half the problem is solved.

I'm suggesting that the gun violence isn't immediately eliminated by the reduction of the number of guns, by is indirectly eliminated by a change in 'culture' and 'attitudes' toward owning those sort of weapons.

And I'm pretty well convinced that the guy at the range with his AR-15 who is blazing away at human silouette targets, could be seen as a potential danger.

Have I answered your question on 'what metrics'? I'm really not quite sure on what you were asking?

Perhaps we can go on to discussing the reason why the Columbine shooters were motivated? Michael Moore made several suggestions in his movie. Some related directly to the 2nd. amendment.
We also want Styr AUGs & FN FALs& AK/ AKM & Tavors ... why the focus on the AR15 Platform ?

Agreed that is why my focus is on Military Firearms of the Second Half of the 20th Century .
You're trolling for a reaction. I think that you do that because you fear a rational discussion on the issue. I can only do my part of not hooking into it with you.

I see it as the attitude that causes American men to want an AR-15. Eliminate that and better than half the problem is solved. It's only a 'little' more complicated than what you understand.

You're out of your mind if you believe that eliminating AR-15s and the like will solve better than half of our gun violence problem.

Can you provide some details on that?
The entire culture is designed and implemented by liberal beliefs

Are you really not aware of how much our culture is based on greed, sex, violence and godless carnal pleasure ?

We also want Styr AUGs & FN FALs& AK/ AKM & Tavors ... why the focus on the AR15 Platform ?
It might be because the AR-15's outnumber all the others combined X10.

That's my guess but you can present the factual statistics if you think it's important.

You're trolling for a reaction. I think that you do that because you fear a rational discussion on the issue. I can only do my part of not hooking into it with you.
If you don’t think that a Guy with over 50 years of Firearms Ownership & Training & building / Shooting ( Who has dealt with California Firearms Laws and who has a current legal CCW Permit in Ca. ) and has attended Funshows in many other states has opinions relevant to the discussion then sure a Socially Liberal Choir is what you seek ...

Real hunters don't use semi-automatic shotguns.
"Real" hunters kill as fast and efficiently as possible. Some people like their bows and that's fine. It has it's admirable qualities as well, but a powerful lethal round from a firearm is more humane than whacking a deer with an arrow. Many deer survive arrows and go running around for a long time with it sticking out of them. Using a gun is really much more humane. You DO care about being humane, don't you? Or are you just so motivated by your subjective beef with the 2nd Amendment that you'll say anything?

Can you provide some details on that?

Right!
But I'm a Canadian and I'm not forced to make that choice.
Maybe not

In which case your only choice is to die

And even that is not up to you, but for the criminal to decide

Last edited:
It might be because the AR-15's outnumber all the others combined X10.

That's my guess but you can present the factual statistics if you think it's important.
Sure your right as I have 35 AR Pattern and only 6 AK/ AKM and 1 FAL , but hey if I lived another in Country I would have more exotic hardware
"Real" hunters kill as fast and efficiently as possible. Some people like their bows and that's fine. It has it's admirable qualities as well, but a powerful lethal round from a firearm is more humane than whacking a deer with an arrow. Many deer survive arrows and go running around for a long time with it sticking out of them. Using a gun is really much more humane. You DO care about being humane, don't you? Or are you just so motivated by your subjective beef with the 2nd Amendment that you'll say anything?
2A / RTKBA is NOT about Hunting

If you don’t think that a Guy with over 50 years of Firearms Ownership & Training & building / Shooting ( Who has dealt with California Firearms Laws and who has a current legal CCW Permit in Ca. ) and has attended Funshows in many other states has opinions relevant to the discussion then sure a Socially Liberal Choir is what you seek ...
If all that is true then no, I don't consider your opinion to be valid. It is extremist in nature and coming from an individual who has made a life around the culture of guns, at the expense of everything else.

Fwiw, my opinions are consistent with the majority of Canadians, according to support voiced by those Canadians who agree with the Liberal party of Canada.

If all that is true then no, I don't consider your opinion to be valid. It is extremist in nature and coming from an individual who has made a life around the culture of guns, at the expense of everything else.

Fwiw, my opinions are consistent with the majority of Canadians, according to support voiced by those Canadians who agree with the Liberal party of Canada.
That is because you have limited ideas on how 2A /RTKBA is in the fabric of American History & Culture

Sure your right as I have 35 AR Pattern and only 6 AK/ AKM and 1 FAL , but hey if I lived another in Country I would have more exotic hardware

2A / RTKBA is NOT about Hunting
Oh it definitely is in part ...because if they take your guns you have to depend on them for meat. And much of their agenda is about making you dependent, a virtual slave to their market. There are many economic facets to their laws as well as simply not wanting you to be able to shoot back in fact that is also a big part of it. They want to be responsible for your protection. They want you dependent on them completely. That is what creates a slave class. And that is their true goal. But the real motivations are economic entirely

Last edited:
Oh it definitely is in part ...because if they take your guns you have to depend on them for meat. And much of their agenda is about making you dependent, a virtual slave to their market. There are many economic facets to their laws as well as simply not wanting you to be able to shoot back
I live within walking distance to ( Whiskeytown Lake / Shasta Lake / The Sacramento River ) I know how to fish & have boats

Oh it definitely is in part ...because if they take your guns you have to depend on them for meat. And much of their agenda is about making you dependent, a virtual slave to their market. There are many economic facets to their laws as well as simply not wanting you to be able to shoot back
They would NEVER seize all the Firearms , it would take 100 years and even then there are millions of them lost , hidden in walls , buried under sheds , stashed in old vehicles & appliances ... they could never even get 60% of them if they tried and hundreds of thousands would die in the Civil Unrest of Forced confiscation & seizures

Forum List

Back