Democrats now want to ban all semi-auto rifles....and shotguns? But...shotguns were supposed to be the O.K. guns...right? Hunters?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Too many hunters think that since they only care about their shotguns, the democrat, anti-gun fascists will simply leave them alone....

To this I say....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They want them all......they will simply take them one at a time if they have to....until they don't have to wait, then they will take them all...

Those bills defined “assault weapons” by features, and in some cases by name, but Rep. David Linsky’s new bill takes a much simpler approach; defining all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns as “assault weapons”.

The people need to start the negotiations from a position of strength. in other words, go for the shotguns and get half the problem with the AR-15's.

Then ride on the success to go after the handguns.

From the other side's POV, what's left but to go for the hand grenades and guided missiles?

Too many hunters think that since they only care about their shotguns, the democrat, anti-gun fascists will simply leave them alone....

To this I say....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

They want them all......they will simply take them one at a time if they have to....until they don't have to wait, then they will take them all...

Those bills defined “assault weapons” by features, and in some cases by name, but Rep. David Linsky’s new bill takes a much simpler approach; defining all semi-automatic rifles and shotguns as “assault weapons”.

Power & control is @ the very center of a narcissistic afflicted individuals psych. This is WHY we in America have so many corrupt & power hungry people holding public office. Until Americans recognize this problem with narcissism in general & ESPECIALLY with elected officials this problem will continue. Arm oneself with knowledge so one can warn other Americans to the problem of both candidates & current elected officials that are afflicted with narcissism. Number 1 is a great link that EVERYONE should view.

1)

2)15 Signs Of A Narcissist: Traits, Behaviors & More | mindbodygreen

*3)The 6 Types of Narcissistic Personality Disorder—Talkspace

The link below well illustrates OBSESSION on a particular subject associated with Representative Linsky & obsession is ALWAYS associated with power & control manipulative people.

* Number 3 will further open ones eyes as well as the link below which is associated with #3 but in more depth.

The people need to start the negotiations from a position of strength. in other words, go for the shotguns and get half the problem with the AR-15's.

From the other side's POV, what's left but to go for the hand grenades and guided missiles?
you do know that there are other rifles out there that fire the same exact round as those scary AR 15s but no one wants to ban them don't you?

you do know that there are other rifles out there that fire the same exact round as those scary AR 15s but no one wants to ban them don't you?

Actually, that is incorrect....the democrats do want to ban them...but they have to ban rifles, pistols and shotguns one category at a time to boil the frog....

You can go for the shotguns, but you ain't getting shit. And if you think AR-15s are half the problem with gun violence in this country then you are sadly mistaken.

You really don't like the 2nd Amendment, do ya?

Real hunters don't use semi-automatic shotguns.

You can go for the shotguns, but you ain't getting shit. And if you think AR-15s are half the problem with gun violence in this country then you are sadly mistaken.
I see it as the attitude that causes American men to want an AR-15. Eliminate that and better than half the problem is solved. It's only a 'little' more complicated than what you understand.
You really don't like the 2nd Amendment, do ya?
No! I'm a Canadian and I know that attitudes on guns is insane in America. As is the fight between the left and the right on many other issues.

My position is concede NOTHING to the gun grabbers

Because not matter what we give up its never going to be enough

My position is concede NOTHING to the gun grabbers

Because not matter what we give up its never going to be enough
Nothing can change until attitudes of owning AR-15's and similar weapons imitating war are changed. Moderate gun owners themselves will drive change.

It's a simple as knowing that far too many Americans are going to ranges and blazing away at human silouette targets with both AR-15's and handguns.

Nothing can change until attitudes of owning AR-15's and similar weapons imitating war are changed. Moderate gun owners themselves will drive change.

It's a simple as knowing that far too many Americans are going to ranges and blazing away at human silouette targets with both AR-15's and handguns.
If thats all there is to it then you are on for a long wait

Americans see the decline of society and the rise of lawlessness and that drives even gun grabbing libs to obtain a little self protection

I like the example of the two lib lawyers in St Louis who brandished firearms when a Black LIES Matter mob threatened their home

When its their butt on the line and the cops are nowhere to be found a good old AR15 is handy to have around

I see it as the attitude that causes American men to want an AR-15. Eliminate that and better than half the problem is solved. It's only a 'little' more complicated than what you understand.

No! I'm a Canadian and I know that attitudes on guns is insane in America. As is the fight between the left and the right on many other issues.
After Building & Collecting AR15’s for many years I had that attitude change . I was Burnt the fuck out on the AR Platform . So I went to the Big Reno Gunshow with an open mind ( not fixated on Real Deal Retro M16 Parts or old Colt AR15 stuff . You know what I found ? ( Not Real Historic or Modern Cowboy Guns no ) ( High End Odd Caliber chassis Bolt Guns no ) I found a early 60s British L1A1 kit . The challenge of learning the FAL platform and gathering needed Parts like Commonwealth Wood Furniture and correct Inch Receiver was part of what helped me through the Chicom virus years .

If thats all there is to it then you are on for a long wait

Americans see the decline of society and the rise of lawlessness and that drives even gun grabbing libs to obtain a little self protection

I like the example of the two lib lawyers in St Louis who brandished firearms when a Black LIES Matter mob threatened their home

When its their butt on the line and the cops are nowhere to be found a good old AR15 is handy to have around
Yes, the move is in the opposite way in that Americans are buying up guns more urgently because they feel that life on the streets and in the mainstream isn't safe without having a gun. And 3/4's of them will die anyway in a hail of bullets from a seasoned gun user.

However, the fact remains that attitudes toward imitation weapons of war are the problem that must change.

That's what makes the school shooter or the mall shooter or the ................ shooter.

Forum List

Back