Democrats Need to Drop the Gun-Control Issue

Okay, but that's only because the Republicans got taken over by the crazies...

I think you're mistaken, there, Incel Joe. All the faggots and trannies, the Black Lies Matter terrorists, the traitors, the druggies, the abortionists, and all manner of other subhuman filth; it's not the Republican party to which they are flocking, nor where they are finding support.

It is your side that owns these crazies, perverts, and criminals.

I think you're mistaken, there, @Incel Joe. All the faggots and trannies, the Black Lies Matter terrorists, the traitors, the druggies, the abortionists, and all manner of other subhuman filth; it's not the Republican party to which they are flocking, nor where they are finding support.

Okay, let's look at this.

Most Americans support a woman's right to choose.

Most people support gay rights.

So your homophobia and misogyny are really minority positions, Mormon Bob.

Most Americans support police reform.

Oh, wait, here's the thing. Most Americans support legalization of pot and think we need to reform our drug laws.

Do you know what that guy was wearing when he bought his firearms? I don't think you do.

You mean was he in his full Joker Costume? Probably not.

but seriously, look at this guy... just from the picture you can tell something isn't right about him.

View attachment 500907
You don't know what he looked like when he bought his guns. FYI it's not illegal to dye your hair

You don't know what he looked like when he bought his guns. FYI it's not illegal to dye your hair

I'm sure it's not.

I'm sure that if everyone in his life thought he was crazy, he couldn't act sane enough to buy a gun without anyone noticing.
And again it doesn't matter what people think all that matters is the dealer who sold him a gun complied with the law.

And again it doesn't matter what people think all that matters is the dealer who sold him a gun complied with the law.

No, it matters than the gun industry ever thought selling a gun to the Joker was a good idea.

Let the victims of gun violence sue the gun sellers, you'd be AMAZED how quickly they clean up their act.

The gun industry doesn't know who buys its products.

Gun dealers have to operate under the laws written

But you don't want the laws we have to be enforced

Really? They'd be the only industry that doesn't.

You realize most industries conduct massive amounts of consumer marketing and analysis, right?

The problem with the gun industry is that after murdering small animals for sport fell out of fashion, the gun industry did to market analysis and discovered their key market wasn't the guy who bought a gun for protection in the 1990's and forgot about it.

Their prime market were the crazies.

1623666935173.png

Really? They'd be the only industry that doesn't.

You realize most industries conduct massive amounts of consumer marketing and analysis, right?

The problem with the gun industry is that after murdering small animals for sport fell out of fashion, the gun industry did to market analysis and discovered their key market wasn't the guy who bought a gun for protection in the 1990's and forgot about it.

Their prime market were the crazies.

View attachment 501250
Do you think The bourbon industry knows who buys their booze?

Do you think a liquor store clerk knows if the guy who just bought a case of beer and a fifth of vodka is going to drive around after drinking it?

I recently changed my stance on gun-control. I think it's a dead-end and only harms the Democratic Party.

Guns and the violence that accompanies it are too embedded in American culture, they enshrined it in their Constitution for Christ's sake.

Moreover, Americans are too fearful to ever put down their guns, so the Democrats need to wise up and just drop the issue.

At the very least change their stance and go full-bore in the opposite direction, I say flood the country w/guns and ammunition, let them buy weapons till their wallets burst.

However, at the same time, they need to promote gun safety and consequences for the lack thereof. Every gun owner should be insured, if not, they should be held financially and criminally liable if/when necessary.

Also, keep better track of them, that goes w/the previous sentence.

Let people get and keep their guns to theirheartscontent, but let's all be safe about it.

Essentially, America is so fucked, it's incredible.

I think they know exactly who their customers are.

Do you think a liquor store clerk knows if the guy who just bought a case of beer and a fifth of vodka is going to drive around after drinking it?

Given the cops will pull you over and make your life miserable for having a 0.08 alcohol level, no, most people don't expect their customers to do that.

If we were really concerned with drunk driving, simple solution. Equip every car with a blow-meter. With modern technology, we could even rig them to call an Uber. Would cost $200.00 per car.

Sadly, we've discovered that when you can wring $10,000 plus out of some poor fool who got a DUI, DUI is pretty fucking lucrative

Given the cops will pull you over and make your life miserable for having a 0.08 alcohol level, no, most people don't expect their customers to do that.

If we were really concerned with drunk driving, simple solution. Equip every car with a blow-meter. With modern technology, we could even rig them to call an Uber. Would cost $200.00 per car.

Sadly, we've discovered that when you can wring $10,000 plus out of some poor fool who got a DUI, DUI is pretty fucking lucrative
Yeah and cops catch every single person driving over the legal limit right?

And hey why not just put a governor in every car so people can never drive faster than 65 MPH

That kind of control over people gives you a hard on

Do you know what that guy was wearing when he bought his firearms? I don't think you do.

You mean was he in his full Joker Costume? Probably not.

but seriously, look at this guy... just from the picture you can tell something isn't right about him.

View attachment 500907

Joe...we can tell from your posts there is something definitely wrong with you...but we aren't going to take Constitutional Rights away from you simply because we know you are insane...we would want actual proper authorities to do that, even for you....

No, shithead.....you don't punish everyone for the crimes of a few....fascists like you never understand that concept...you see punishing everyone as a feature, not a problem...

And hey why not just put a governor in every car so people can never drive faster than 65 MPH

65....how about 35 mph.......that would save lives and stop the glaciers from melting....or something....it might be not racist too.......

I think you're mistaken, there, @Incel Joe. All the faggots and trannies, the Black Lies Matter terrorists, the traitors, the druggies, the abortionists, and all manner of other subhuman filth; it's not the Republican party to which they are flocking, nor where they are finding support.

Okay, let's look at this.

Most Americans support a woman's right to choose.

Most people support gay rights.

So your homophobia and misogyny are really minority positions, Mormon Bob.

Most Americans support police reform.

Oh, wait, here's the thing. Most Americans support legalization of pot and think we need to reform our drug laws.

And the devil and the democrat is in the details of all of those issues....you lie to the people you poll, leave out all of the relevant information so that they are simply replying to feel good slogans, then you use their ignorance to push through your agenda...

Sell that to joe biden voters, they are the only ones stupid enough to support you...

There are good reasons why you'd need to go over 65 MPH.

There's no good reason to get behind the wheel when you are smashed.

We could put a blow-meter on every car, and end drunk driving. Nobody wants that. Not the government, which makes a killing off of pulling over people who are slightly buzzed. Not the bars, who realize they'd have no business.

If you are serious about solving a problem, solve the problem.

And the devil and the democrat is in the details of all of those issues....you lie to the people you poll, leave out all of the relevant information so that they are simply replying to feel good slogans, then you use their ignorance to push through your agenda...

Translation, if the polls don't say what I want, then the polls must be wrong.

Both sides use "Feel Good Slogans" like "Build the Wall."

But the people are smart enough to figure it out.

The majority favor a woman's right to choose. The only way you get people worked up is convincing the stupid that they are running around killing fully-formed fetuses minutes before birth. You make it sound like abortionists are grabbing women off the street. Then you wonder why people reject your crazy.

The fun thing, when the knuckle draggers Trump put on SCOTUS overturn Roe, the backlash against you guys will be amazing to behold.

Translation, if the polls don't say what I want, then the polls must be wrong.

Both sides use "Feel Good Slogans" like "Build the Wall."

But the people are smart enough to figure it out.

The majority favor a woman's right to choose. The only way you get people worked up is convincing the stupid that they are running around killing fully-formed fetuses minutes before birth. You make it sound like abortionists are grabbing women off the street. Then you wonder why people reject your crazy.

The fun thing, when the knuckle draggers Trump put on SCOTUS overturn Roe, the backlash against you guys will be amazing to behold.

Wrong....."Do you want common sense gun control laws."

Yeah...everyone wants that......then, when asshats like you start banning guns and magazines, that's when people realize what that means.

Marc, do you know what will make the Dems stop the gun control shit?

Black people threaten to vote GOP if they don't drop it. You will have the Dem groveling at your feet.
Why would Black people vote for a party that's openly hostile to them?
link?

And I said threaten....but you are so OWNED by the white racists in the DEM party that you defend them. You defend yo massas.

Forum List

Back