Democrats Need to Drop the Gun-Control Issue

Why? The Republicans are determined to make themselves an irrelevant minority. All the Democrats have to do is stand back and let the Republicans implode.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Please...keep telling yourself that........as biden and his handlers reveal themselves to be even weaker and more incompetent than before.....you see President sleepy snap at the CNN reporter....? Or the joke he is to the rest of the world?

As long as he let's putin and china do whatever they want and keeps the U.S. checkbook open, they will simply laugh when he leaves the room...

Keep those smiles coming. Because each day the Republicans continue with the insane Conspiracy Theory that is another vote gone. Another election lost. Another seat lost.

The polling going into 2020 told everyone Trump was in jeopardy. Oh Polls. You idiots don’t remember the polls from 2016 do you?

The point ignored was how the polls were right in 2018. Yes. The pollsters had it badly wrong in 2016. But that was addressed. Fixed.

So all the smilies and funny little pictures later and Biden is President. Exactly as the polls predicted.

Those polls now show more and more people identifying as Democrats now. As bad as Biden is, Trump lost to him. I mean take a moment and imagine how so many people viewed Trump.

So keep posting the rolling on the floor laughing smilies. Every day you all keep up the insanity the Democrats get stronger. And the one thing you can be sure of. You won’t be posting those smilies as election results start coming in next year or in 2024.

Interesting that the poster's stance on gun control didn't really change. His hatred for 2nd Amendment rights is still evident but his feeling is that gun control is an issue that would be harmful to the left wing democrat political agenda. This is indicative of the hypocrisy of the elite left who would call 911 if they heard a bump in the night and in some cases have a little army of armed guards. Democrats don't hate guns, they just hate the people who own them

Except for the fact that state attorneys typically drop gun charges

Yes, they have real criminals to prosecute... We've been over this. We don't have enough space in the prisons to keep the murderers and rapists locked up, you want to lock people (of color) up for some penny-ante gun possession charge.

Shithead....I gave you the stories that show that federal and state prosecutors...you high priests for your God, the govenment, do not prosecute straw buyers....because straw buyers are too often the baby mommas of the criminals, or their grandmothers or mothers......often under threat of physical violence..

And that we really don't have the room in prisons to go after them. Look, I realize you won't be happy until every darkie in the country is locked up and we repeal the 13th Amendment in spirit, but the reality is, locking people up doesn't work.

Don't lock them up. Just take away the fucking guns and make sure they can't get more. Hold gun sellers civilly liable for gun violence, and they won't sell a Baby Momma from out of state her 14th gun.

This isn't complicated. The rest of the world has figured this out.

The Federal laws that state felons, and the dangerously mentally Ill can't have guns......those laws are the laws you shitheads want, which don't work when the democrat party keeps letting violent, known, repeat gun offenders out of prison or jail.....or they ignore so that criminals don't get a criminal record...like obama's "Promise Program," did which allowed the shooter to get a rifle despite over 33 contacts with the police and several felonies that they ignored because of obama.

33 contacts with police, and how many convictions? Oh, that's right. ZERO. Most of those 'contacts' were other members of his family, but never mind.

Okay, let's do this way. IF ANYONE in your household has a red flag, we can take your guns or prevent you from getting one.

Except for the fact that state attorneys typically drop gun charges

Yes, they have real criminals to prosecute... We've been over this. We don't have enough space in the prisons to keep the murderers and rapists locked up, you want to lock people (of color) up for some penny-ante gun possession charge.

Shithead....I gave you the stories that show that federal and state prosecutors...you high priests for your God, the govenment, do not prosecute straw buyers....because straw buyers are too often the baby mommas of the criminals, or their grandmothers or mothers......often under threat of physical violence..

And that we really don't have the room in prisons to go after them. Look, I realize you won't be happy until every darkie in the country is locked up and we repeal the 13th Amendment in spirit, but the reality is, locking people up doesn't work.

Don't lock them up. Just take away the fucking guns and make sure they can't get more. Hold gun sellers civilly liable for gun violence, and they won't sell a Baby Momma from out of state her 14th gun.

This isn't complicated. The rest of the world has figured this out.
So people who break gun laws aren't criminals?

You are so full of shit.

All you want to do is ban guns and let the facts be damned.

When you continue to obssess on dick multiple times in every thread on guns it isn't a joke it's a pathology

Nope, it's a joke, which is not funny if you are "Compensating".

View attachment 498223
I don't have a gun fetish.

A gun is nothing but a tool not unlike any of the hundreds of other tools I own.

And again gun manufacturers cannot sell guns to anyone but federally licensed gun dealers. Licensed gun dealers cannot sell to anyone without performing a BG check.

So people who manufacture guns and the licensed dealers who sell them aren't the problem. THE FUCKING CRIMINALS ARE THE PROBLEM

So when a mad young kid blasts others with a gun from his house, it's the total fault of the kid, not bad security.
Got it.

And what purpose is you tool used for? Let me guess, turkeys, hunting and testosterone building and a great discussion point amongst your ego filled mates. All those irrelevant justifications for having a violent weapon for no valid reason. Oh. I forgot. You need to protect yourself from bandits who roam the countryside specifically to invade homes. You must have used it for that reason thousands of times. Id say never.

When you continue to obssess on dick multiple times in every thread on guns it isn't a joke it's a pathology

View attachment 498223

A gun is nothing but a tool not unlike any of the hundreds of other tools I own.

And again gun manufacturers cannot sell guns to anyone but federally licensed gun dealers. Licensed gun dealers cannot sell to anyone without performing a BG check.

So people who manufacture guns and the licensed dealers who sell them aren't the problem. THE FUCKING CRIMINALS ARE THE PROBLEM

So when a mad young kid blasts others with a gun from his house, it's the total fault of the kid, not bad security.
Got it.

And what purpose is you tool used for? Let me guess, turkeys, hunting and testosterone building and a great discussion point amongst your ego filled mates. All those irrelevant justifications for having a violent weapon for no valid reason. Oh. I forgot. You need to protect yourself from bandits who roam the countryside specifically to invade homes. You must have used it for that reason thousands of times. Id say never.
Parents are responsible for their children.

Why is a kid being involved in an accidental gun death any different from a kid drowning in the family pool or ingesting something poisonous?

All those things are the parents' fault not the gun industry's or other gun owners and people who legally own guns are not responsible for the acts of criminals

I don't hunt. I have firearms for self defense and for the defense of my wife and home.

View attachment 498223

Got it.

Why is a kid being involved in an accidental gun death any different from a kid drowning in the family pool or ingesting something poisonous?

All those things are the parents' fault not the gun industry's or other gun owners and people who legally own guns are not responsible for the acts of criminals

I don't hunt. I have firearms for self defense and for the defense of my wife and home.

How many times have you defended your wife and kids etc? I'll bet never. Thats bullshit and you know it. It's there because you're allowed to have them for no reason. Don't give me your rubbish about tyrannical governments etc.
Another load if crap because not one gun in the country has ever been used for that reason either.

Most if the guns criminals have are stolen from nearly anywhere they look because gun nuts leave them lying around for show. That means it's the irresponsibility of the parents as you said.

You are so full of shit.

Naw, I'm all for allowing gun ownership, after you've been thoroughly background checked, are required to get a lot of insurance, and can have that gun taken away if you are ever perceived as a danger to yourself and others.

The problem with wanting to throw people (of color) in prison for mere gun possession is that we don't have the room in the jails. (And yes, these laws will be enforced like many of our other laws... prison for people of color, probation for white people.)

Do the math. The police make 10 million arrests a year for various offenses. We only have 2 million jail cells. We have to make hard decisions about who we put in them.

View attachment 498223

Got it.

View attachment 498223

Got it.

How many times have you defended your wife and kids etc? I'll bet never. Thats bullshit and you know it. It's there because you're allowed to have them for no reason. Don't give me your rubbish about tyrannical governments etc.
Another load if crap because not one gun in the country has ever been used for that reason either.

Most if the guns criminals have are stolen from nearly anywhere they look because gun nuts leave them lying around for show. That means it's the irresponsibility of the parents as you said.
How many times have you used your life insurance, your homeowners insurance? It only takes one time. I know that from experience because I was actually the victim of a violent crime and I didn't have a gun to defend myself because I was not yet 21 and couldn't buy a handgun or get a concealed carry permit.

I got jumped, robbed and assaulted by 3 assholes who left me unconscious on the sidewalk with 3 broken ribs a fractured eye orbital a ruptured spleen and a grade 4 concussion and some permanent vision impairment in my left eye.

So you might be naive or stupid enough to think that you will never be the victim of a violent crime but I'm not.

You are so full of shit.

Naw, I'm all for allowing gun ownership, after you've been thoroughly background checked, are required to get a lot of insurance, and can have that gun taken away if you are ever perceived as a danger to yourself and others.

The problem with wanting to throw people (of color) in prison for mere gun possession is that we don't have the room in the jails. (And yes, these laws will be enforced like many of our other laws... prison for people of color, probation for white people.)

Do the math. The police make 10 million arrests a year for various offenses. We only have 2 million jail cells. We have to make hard decisions about who we put in them.
Liar.

And I don't care what color a persons skin is.

Unlike you

The Federal laws that state felons, and the dangerously mentally Ill can't have guns......those laws are the laws you shitheads want, which don't work when the democrat party keeps letting violent, known, repeat gun offenders out of prison or jail.....or they ignore so that criminals don't get a criminal record...like obama's "Promise Program," did which allowed the shooter to get a rifle despite over 33 contacts with the police and several felonies that they ignored because of obama.

33 contacts with police, and how many convictions? Oh, that's right. ZERO. Most of those 'contacts' were other members of his family, but never mind.

Okay, let's do this way. IF ANYONE in your household has a red flag, we can take your guns or prevent you from getting one.

Why didn't those contacts with the police lead to any criminal convictions.....even the ones where he brought a knife and bullets to school...which would have shown up on background checks for guns?

The obama education policy...."The Promise Program."

Broward County Public Schools in Florida, the sixth-largest school system in the country and home to Parkland's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, where last month's school shooting took place, was one of the first to embrace what's known as "restorative justice" discipline programs and quickly became one of the Obama administration's darlings for its efforts to focus on equity in discipline.
In fact, the superintendent of the Broward school, Robert Runcie, who worked alongside former Education Secretary Arne Duncan in the Chicago Public Schools, was the leading force behind instituting new practices within the district for handling student behavior issues without resorting to law enforcement involvement, which quickly became a national model for ending zero-tolerance policies in schools.
Student-related arrests, Runcie's bio shows, are down by 65 percent since he came to Broward County.

But in the letter to DeVos and Sessions, Rubio posits that it may be these policies, spurred by the Obama administration's guidance, that allowed the gunman to skirt law enforcement despite a well-known history of displaying disturbing behaviors.
"The overarching goals of the 2014 directive to mitigate the school-to-prison pipeline, reduce suspensions and expulsions, and to prevent racially biased discipline are laudable and should be explored," Rubio wrote. "However, any policy seeking to achieve these goals requires basic common sense and an understanding that failure to report trouble students, like Cruz, to law enforcement can have dangerous repercussions."

You are so full of shit.

All of a sudden gun possession is something you don't want to punish....when the individual arrested has a long history of actual violence and crime.......meanwhile, you want to destroy any law abiding gun owner who has their guns stolen by the very criminals you want to keep free...

You truly are insane.....

All of a sudden gun possession is something you don't want to punish....when the individual arrested has a long history of actual violence and crime.......meanwhile, you want to destroy any law abiding gun owner who has their guns stolen by the very criminals you want to keep free...

When you understand that Incel Joe is on the side of subhuman criminal pieces of shit, and unabashedly against the side of actual human beings, then you can see that his positions are consistent, and make perfect sense from that point of view.

You are so full of shit.

He wants all the black people to be able to carry guns illegally because it's racist if you don't but he doesn't want anyone to LEGALLY own a gun

We don't have enough space in the prisons to keep the murderers and rapists locked up, you want to lock people (of color) up for some penny-ante gun possession charge.

Actually, YOU want to do that. It's no coincidence that the places that have the strictest gun laws also have the highest proportion of black and brown people. You people designed it that way, so the minorities are either disarmed or in jail for defending themselves. Right where you want them.

Liar.

Unlike you

Then you advocated for Rush Limbaugh to go to the same prison black drug addicts do?

Only a fool would deny there are racial disparities on how laws are enforced and punished in this country.

Actually, YOU want to do that. It's no coincidence that the places that have the strictest gun laws also have the highest proportion of black and brown people. You people designed it that way, so the minorities are either disarmed or in jail for defending themselves. Right where you want them.

We don't have strict gun control laws anywhere in this country, stupid. Chicago had some mild gun laws, the National Rampage Association went to court to strike them down. Gun stores opened on every block and our murder rate doubled.

Liar.

Unlike you

Then you advocated for Rush Limbaugh to go to the same prison black drug addicts do?

Only a fool would deny there are racial disparities on how laws are enforced and punished in this country.

We don't have strict gun control laws anywhere in this country, stupid. Chicago had some mild gun laws, the National Rampage Association went to court to strike them down. Gun stores opened on every block and our murder rate doubled.
I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh and don't know anything about him really.

And just because racial disparities exist doesn't mean we should not enforce laws.

I have never listened to Rush Limbaugh and don't know anything about him really.

And just because racial disparities exist doesn't mean we should not enforce laws.

Actually, it's exactly why we shouldn't, unless we are going to do it fairly. The point is, gun possession is almost never prosecuted, because it's penny ante.

Now, if you really want to have federal gun laws enforced, I'm all for it. Give the ATF a 20 billion dollar budget and 20,000 agents. That would make the National Rampage Association scream.

They are still upset the ATF Fried David Koresh.

Actually, it's exactly why we shouldn't, unless we are going to do it fairly. The point is, gun possession is almost never prosecuted, because it's penny ante.

Now, if you really want to have federal gun laws enforced, I'm all for it. Give the ATF a 20 billion dollar budget and 20,000 agents. That would make the National Rampage Association scream.

They are still upset the ATF Fried David Koresh.
It's obviously not penny ante if you don't want anyone who is legally prohibited carrying as gun. This is why you criticize the current BG check system isn't it?

So one more you demonstrate just how full of shit you really are.

You piss and moan and whine constantly about gun crimes and now you say we shouldn't enforce gun laws because the illegal possession of a gun is penny ante.

And we don't need the ATF all we need is state prosecutors cooperating with the US attorney's office to move all gun cases to federal court.

Forum List

Back