Democrats misuse definition of insurrection, like they do many other terms

How about your support of and bet for Romney?
1641585160972.png

No one has been charged with insurrection or treason that I know of. That being true, how does one continue to claim the event on Jan 6th to be an insurrection? Isn't that kinda like calling somebody a rapist or a murderer before charges have been filed? For sure everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT - there are no facts to support that claim. I am very sure that if the grounds to arrest and charge anybody in that ridiculous fiasco for insurrection, then that would have been done by now.

No one has been charged with insurrection or treason that I know of. That being true, how does one continue to claim the event on Jan 6th to be an insurrection? Isn't that kinda like calling somebody a rapist or a murderer before charges have been filed? For sure everyone is entitled to their opinion, BUT - there are no facts to support that claim. I am very sure that if the grounds to arrest and charge anybody in that ridiculous fiasco for insurrection, then that would have been done by now.
How many over the summer who have been called "rioters" have been charged with "rioting"?

Insurrection refers to an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government. It is a violent revolt against an oppressive authority. Insurrection is different from riots and offenses connected with mob violence. In insurrection there is an organized and armed uprising against authority or operations of government whereas riots and offenses connected with mob violence are simply unlawful acts in disturbance of the peace which do not threaten the stability of the government or the existence of political society.

So if the people of January 6th were insurrectionists, then where are the charges of insurrection upon detaining them?

Is it the first insurrection in world history that was conducted unarmed? Being armed is part of what makes it an insurrection.

And if it was organized, was it run by the Viking and the unarmed woman shot dead in the Capital?

Lastly, if these people murdered others, where are the murder charges?

Democrats are notorious for misusing terms, such as racist. When every political opponent is charged with being a racist, it tends to bastardize it's meaning.

Everyone except a tiny minority of fringe lunatics know that what happened on 1/6 was not an insurrection. Just disregard them, and treat them like the little hate cult they are.

How many over the summer who have been called "rioters" have been charged with "rioting"?

Fair point. The difference is that those rioters didn't face any penalties at all, while the DC protesters did. I believe some are still locked up, not sure if that's true.

Last edited:
Hahahahaha, all you fools and idiots. "History will record 1/6 as an insurrection".

Sorry morons, are history books are already wrote. They researched and confirmed as fact.

Insurrection as much as Trump had Russian hookers piss on the bed Obama slept on. You think history will portray you lousy piss ant democrats favorably?

Nope, sorry, we got the facts and the books are wrote.
Not only will history record the insurrection and failed coup, history will also record the stain on our country that is the Trump cult. Children will learn about the cult in school.

Not only will history record the insurrection and failed coup, history will also record the stain on our country that is your cult. Children will learn about your cult in school.

Actually, it's far more likely your little hate cult of fringe loonies who called this protest an insurrection will be utterly forgotten inside of a decade.

Yeah, the embarrassing election lies and the mental ankle-grabbing that forced you cultists to believe them will also be recorded.
Says the man in love with dribbling Joe. I hear you guys are saving biden's dribble napkins. I hear anything Joe you nut jobs think is worth saving.

Socks, depends, t-shirts, everything Biden is saved, you folks are sickos

Says the man in love with dribbling Joe. I hear you guys are saving biden's dribble napkins. I hear anything Joe you nut jobs think is worth saving.

Yes, have your little outburst. I would rather your dumb ass get it all out here than kick your dog again, or smear your poop on the walls of the Capitol.

I see that the DEFEATED former president's cultists are still making fun of people with a stutter. Of course....you worship this:
1641588201257.png

It was a FAILED insurrection. That's the true disappointment for those on the Right.

As I said, the tiny minority of people in your fringe hate cult are the only ones who believe that. By next year, none of you will matter anymore, just like your fellow hate cultists in the KKK don't matter anymore.

Trump had a plan to unconstitutionally be made president.

If it wasn’t an insurrection, it was still very bad.

Was it a plan or a path? I think the latter and there is quite a difference.

Forum List

Back