Democrats misuse definition of insurrection, like they do many other terms

Spare me your pathetic whataboutism. It won't help you.

It isn't whataboutism. I simply called you out because you called someone a Russian troll, which is off-topic, when it is exactly the party you support that scratches their back. Don't be so naive.

It isn't whataboutism. I simply called you out because you called someone a Russian troll, which is off-topic, when it is exactly the party you support that scratches their back. Don't be so naive.
Your pathetic whataboutism will not help you.

Was it a plan or a path? I think the latter and there is quite a difference.
A plan.
One of Trump's knuckleheads termed in the Green Bay Sweep. We have plenty of documentation all telling the same story.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Russia and China LOVE them some Joe Biden and the progressive movement in the US. Haven't you figured that out yet?
Although you're probably right that China favored Biden, Russia was again trying to sabotage the Democratic candidate in 2020. That's what the whole Ukraine scandal was about.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Trump can't even write in complete sentences. No, the plan was dictated to the orange moron.

Sure, ok. A plan to overthrow the government but make sure to leave you guns at home and don't tear stuff up in the process. Gotcha.

Although you're probably right that China favored Biden, Russia was again trying to sabotage the Democratic candidate in 2020. That's what the whole Ukraine scandal was about.

Let's see, Biden helps Russia with the pipeline and Russia threatens to invade Ukraine knowing just how weak and feckless this administration is. I can promise you that all our enemies are thrilled to death with the current administration and 50% of our boneheaded, spoiled, electorate.

Let's see, Biden helps Russia with the pipeline and Russia threatens to invade Ukraine knowing just how weak and feckless this administration is. I can promise you that all our enemies are thrilled to death with the current administration and 50% of our boneheaded, spoiled, electorate.
Russia threatens to invade Ukraine because we aren’t backing down with NATO. It’s weakness.

Russia, I’m sure, is thrilled given the success of their disinformation campaigns.

Don't look now, but the left cheapens everything they touch, including the definitions for all things.

Everything about left pitch is a lie, no exception.

Russia threatens to invade Ukraine because we aren’t backing down with NATO. It’s weakness.

Russia, I’m sure, is thrilled given the success of their disinformation campaigns.

And they just decided this was an issue on Biden's watch? Do you think Trump would have backed down and would they have threatened invasion? What about China and Taiwan? Our adversaries know how weak and incompetent this president is as evidenced by the Afghanistan debacle. My guess is they will work to further compromise our election process to get more Democrats in office. They could sit back and watch us fall from within.

And they just decided this was an issue on Biden's watch? Do you think Trump would have backed down and would they have threatened invasion? What about China and Taiwan? Our adversaries know how weak and incompetent this president is as evidenced by the Afghanistan debacle. My guess is they will work to further compromise our election process to get more Democrats in office. They could sit back and watch us fall from within.
Trump had about as much disdain for NATO as Putin.

Your guess isn’t a little delusional. Russia worked to get Trump elected, not Democrats. This isn’t a guess. It’s reality.

Sure, ok. A plan to overthrow the government but make sure to leave you guns at home and don't tear stuff up in the process. Gotcha.
Irrelevant. Has not a thing to do with anything I am talking about. You just really can't handle this topic very well.

BTW, you can thank the DC gun laws for that.

Yes, have your little outburst. I would rather your dumb ass get it all out here than kick your dog again, or smear your poop on the walls of the Capitol.
Playing with poop, sorry, us conservatives are not into scat like you are

As far as kicking my dog, which is family to me, I got your mom for that. Keep my family out of this. It takes a lowlife scum to start that game.

I see that the DEFEATED former president's cultists are still making fun of people with a stutter. Of course....you worship this: View attachment 585010
Biden is suffering a stutter do to his dementia. Ridicule of a politician is fair game. Ridicule of a mentally incompetent president is more than fair game. It is meant to awaken people to the fact we are not being served by a person capable of performing the duty of thee most powerful person in the world.

Stutter, the man can not eat oatmeal without a nurse spoon feeding him.

Forum List

Back