Democrats misuse definition of insurrection, like they do many other terms

You don't dictate how I feel, Moron.

But we can see that your choice of insults reflects what you think of most. Scat
It doesn't matter if you think you embarrass yourself, when you embarrass yourself. In fact, most idiots who embarrass themselves don't realize it.

No go back to licking the butts of the poop-smearers. You're just going to end up having a blubbering hissy fit, if you keep posting to me.

It doesn't matter if you think you embarrass yourself, when you embarrass yourself. In fact, most idiots who embarrass themselves don't realize it.

No go back to licking the butts of the poop-smearers. You're just going to end up having a blubbering hissy fit, if you keep posting to me.
It is funny as hell reading your posts. It is just like you are reading about yourself.

And you choose to insult, why? Because you are smarter than me? Because you are right, you insult?

You insult Because you are not the irrational Democrat we see you as.

You insult in the most vulgar terms because democrats are the nice people not probe to rioting and violence?

Another example as to why there is no place for the democrats in this world.

Irrelevant. Has not a thing to do with anything I am talking about. You just really can't handle this topic very well.

BTW, you can thank the DC gun laws for that.

What we are talking about is that 1/6 was not an insurrection attempt. It was a protest that got out of control.

As far as DC gun laws, they would have had zero affect if they folks had been planning to overthrow the government. I seriously doubt they would have been concerned about an unlawful possession of gun charges which they could have easily concealed until the moment of truth. The thing is, they didn’t because that wasn’t the plan and they weren’t necessary.

What we are talking about is that 1/6 was not an insurrection attempt. It was a protest that got out of control.

As far as DC gun laws, they would have had zero affect if they folks had been planning to overthrow the government. I seriously doubt they would have been concerned about an unlawful possession of gun charges which they could have easily concealed until the moment of truth. The thing is, they didn’t because that wasn’t the plan and they weren’t necessary.
your protest that got out of control then becomes a practice run for the next coup attempt.

Mz2fcxu.jpg
So, like all the BLM rioters crying over George Floyd?

Plus, the individual rubes aren't important. They have to be punished for breaking laws, but it's very clear that they were not the instigators here. I'd guess most of the rubes were well-meaning in their own way, just badly misguided. If they hadn't gone that far on J6, they'd be just this side of victims.

To me, and I'd bet to the DoJ, this is about the seditionists - those who stoked the fires - not the rubes.
Why aren't any of these "seditionists" being charged with sedition? You make a lot of idiotic claims, in sinister tones, without presenting a shred of evidence to support them. And you claim you aren't a winger.

"had those officers not held the line, i would not have been able to see my newborn son" - Rep Colin Allred

/thread

Last edited:
your protest that got out of control then becomes a practice run for the next coup attempt.

And the burning, looting, taking over police stations and entire city blocks by protestors is a practice run for next time a Republican takes office. If they can get the voting fix in, it may never happen again. What a glorious day that will be for our Republic.

Don't know. I use the dictionary definition, and it's as clear as day.
You can call it a "saxophone" if it makes you feel better. I don't care.
Were the lib democrat attacks on American cities during the Summer of Love insurection?

Oh look:

In the day long events commemorating January 6th, Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a telling statement to her fellow members and the public at large. Pelosi declared “It is essential that we preserve the narrative of January 6th.” Part of that narrative is that this was not a riot but an “insurrection,” an actual “rebellion” against our country. Pelosi’s concern over the viability of that narrative is well-based as shown by a recent CBS News poll. The majority of the public does not believe that this was an “insurrection” despite the mantra-like repetition of members of Congress and the media. The public saw that terrible day unfold a year ago and saw it for what it was: a protest that became a riot. (For full disclosure, I previously worked as a legal analyst for CBS News).
Not surprisingly, the poll received little comparative coverage on a day when reporters and commentators spoke of “the insurrection” as an undeniable fact.
Some 76% believe that this was a protest that went too far.
Yet, “insurrection” and “sedition” are legal terms. They have a meaning. The FBI investigated thousands after January 6th and charged hundreds. Not one is charged with insurrection or sedition or conspiracy to overthrow the country. The vast majority are charged with relatively minor offenses of trespass or unlawful entry or property damage- the type of charges that are common in protests and riots.
“Preserve the Narrative”: The Public Rejects the “Insurrection” Claim in New Polling

Pot calls kettle black, details at eleven.​

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Broke Into Government Buildings And Assaulted Democracy​

1. Interior Department Overtaken​

2. President Moved to Bunker After White House Fence Breach​

3. Wisconsin Capitol Overwhelmed​

4. Portland Federal Courthouse Overtaken by Violence​

5. Democracy Halted at the Texas Capitol​

6. SCOTUS Police Lines Breached, Senate Overwhelmed by Anti-Kavanaugh Activists​

7. Senate Bombed by Left-Wing Terrorists​

8. Senate Chamber Breached by Biden Himself​

8 Times Left-Wing Protesters Assaulted Government Buildings

Hmm, in your case, because it's funny to me to watch you melt down the moment anyone treats you the way you treat everyone.

Thanks for asking!
I dont treat anybody the way you insinuate. I never brought scat/poop into the commentary, as an insult, until you use it on me.. I do not begin my exchange with you, or anyone by insulting them personally. I dont make insulting references to your dog or family, as you have.

So, I guess you must mean it is funny to see how I treat everyone the opposite of you do, without vulgar scat ridden insults. That I do not attack your family and dog as you attack mine, that is what you find funny or do you add lousy liar to your human traits.

Forum List

Back