Democrats - Making America Safe For Violent Criminal Illegals

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Democrats Block Amendment that Would
Require ICE Be Notified if Illegal Immigrant
Tries to Buy a Gun — Then Vote to Take Away
Gun Rights from Americans

The Democrat-led House on Thursday passed a gun control bill to expand background checks with a vote of 227-203. The law will make it harder for law-abiding Americans to purchase guns to protect themselves and their families.

These same Democrats blocked legislation that would require ICE to be contacted when illegal aliens applied to buy a gun.

This is an example of Democrat policy in a nutshell.

- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
In honor of the thousands of American citizens killed each year by Illegal Aliens

Here are a few...

1615562229506.png

Wife, Mother, Daughter, Grandmother & Friend

Luis Talamantes-Romero, 33, an illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested for the murder of Jacqueline Vigil, 55, of Albuquerque, New Mexico on November 19, 2019. Ms. Vigil was allegedly gunned down in her driveway after encountering Talamantes-Romero while backing her vehicle out of her driveway.

1615562366567.png

August 15, 1973 - August 9, 2002
Illegal alien drug smugglers from Mexico murdered Kristopher William Eggle, 28, on August 9, 2002. Kris Eggle was murdered while working as a U.S. National Park Ranger at the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument in Arizona.

WHO are the Democrats working for / WHOSE SIDE are they on?

The fascist liberals, I their zeal to add to the voting rolls, are perfectly fine with allowing the criminal illegals into the country. I mean, what the hell, right? They have men with guns that protect them....so they kill a few thousand American citizens? Hell, we are expendable...... :flameth:

The fascist liberals, I their zeal to add to the voting rolls, are perfectly fine with allowing the criminal illegals into the country. I mean, what the hell, right? They have men with guns that protect them....so they kill a few thousand American citizens? Hell, we are expendable...... :flameth:
I have guns to protect myself and?

Democrats Block Amendment that Would
Require ICE Be Notified if Illegal Immigrant
Tries to Buy a Gun — Then Vote to Take Away
Gun Rights from Americans

The Democrat-led House on Thursday passed a gun control bill to expand background checks with a vote of 227-203. The law will make it harder for law-abiding Americans to purchase guns to protect themselves and their families.

These same Democrats blocked legislation that would require ICE to be contacted when illegal aliens applied to buy a gun.

This is an example of Democrat policy in a nutshell.

- Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org
In honor of the thousands of American citizens killed each year by Illegal Aliens

Here are a few...

View attachment 466841
Wife, Mother, Daughter, Grandmother & Friend

Luis Talamantes-Romero, 33, an illegal alien from Mexico, has been arrested for the murder of Jacqueline Vigil, 55, of Albuquerque, New Mexico on November 19, 2019. Ms. Vigil was allegedly gunned down in her driveway after encountering Talamantes-Romero while backing her vehicle out of her driveway.

View attachment 466842
August 15, 1973 - August 9, 2002
Illegal alien drug smugglers from Mexico murdered Kristopher William Eggle, 28, on August 9, 2002. Kris Eggle was murdered while working as a U.S. National Park Ranger at the Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument in Arizona.

WHO are the Democrats working for / WHOSE SIDE are they on?

No do Benghazi! :auiqs.jpg:

You might want to keep that information to yourself..........I used to have guns myself, but lost them all (including ammo) in a recent boating accident..

How can an illegal buy a gun through the registry program? Why would an illegal buy a gun and register themselves? They would not because they are not that stupid as the OP thinks along with the echo chambers that serve this hash of lies and misinformation to drooling rightist hacks who eat it up..

You might want to keep that information to yourself..........I used to have guns myself, but lost them all (including ammo) in a recent boating accident..
How many boats did you kill?

You have guns to protect yourself from your presidents policies...think about that.

Why is easyt65 such a scared little whiny bitch?
You and your foreign-funded, Democrat-supported domestic terrorist Antifa friends come on over to my house and threraten it, me, and my family, and we'll see who the scared lil' bitch is snowflake.

How can an illegal buy a gun through the registry program? Why would an illegal buy a gun and register themselves? They would not because they are not that stupid as the OP thinks along with the echo chambers that serve this hash of lies and misinformation to drooling rightist hacks who eat it up..

So your now saying that an illegal has to but an illegal gun through the black market making him/her a further criminal.

How many boats did you kill?

Just mine.....a large squall came up about the time that a Blue Whale came up and hit my boat (lost everything).............:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back