Another round of Leftist insurrectionists attacking Federal Buildings.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I wonder if the FBI will use facial recognition, cell phone tracking, etc.........to track down and prosecute these traitors trying to overthrow our government.

All those that committed vandalism, arson, trespass or otherwise broke the law need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Last edited:
I wonder if the FBI will use facial recognition, cell phone tracking, etc.........to track down and prosecute these traitors trying to overthrow our government.

Why don't the far left and the far right join forces and that way you can support them all in one.

I don't know, but they should if it is available. Harder though. They seem to be too smart, than to post videos on social media showing their faces while committing federal crimes. Trumpists much easier, as too stupid to know any better than to mug for the camera while committing violent acts in heavily surveilled areas.

I don't know, but they should if it is available. Harder though. They seem to be too smart, than to post videos on social media showing their faces while committing federal crimes. Trumpists much easier, as too stupid to know any better than to mug for the camera while committing violent acts in heavily surveilled areas.
Dimwingers are professional criminals and terrorists.

Heck, Nostra! Criminals suck! They just do and always have. You got to appreciate superior tactics though. Studied tactics half my adult life. If you cannot appreciate, understand and learn from the tactics of your enemy, you will repeatedly fall before your enemy until you do. The Jan 6 insurrectionists were just too damned dumb for words, ignoring reality and existing common technology was nothing short of mindless, stupid conceit. I do not like those that attack my country, but also hate amateurs.

Heck, Nostra! Criminals suck! They just do and always have. You got to appreciate superior tactics though. Studied tactics half my adult life. If you cannot appreciate, understand and learn from the tactics of your enemy, you will repeatedly fall before your enemy until you do. The Jan 6 insurrectionists were just too damned dumb for words, ignoring reality and existing common technology was nothing short of mindless, stupid conceit. I do not like those that attack my country, but also hate amateurs.
Like I said, your side is full of professional criminals and terrorists.

Not my side. I'm Mr. Clean. Got letters from two presidents, thanking for it. Keep tell you I'm an independent. Trying to lump me in with your enemies is both stupid and pointless and self defeating to your words. Just sayin....

Not my side. I'm Mr. Clean. Got letters from two presidents, thanking for it. Keep tell you I'm an independent. Trying to lump me in with your enemies is both stupid and pointless and self defeating to your words. Just sayin....
Nope. Your side. You own them.

I see the eviction moratorium is still active in your head. Great, I wouldn't want to see Mr. Trump out in the cold.

Oh hell, I guess as long as they aren't threatening the ass-sitters in Washington DC then all is good, right? :cuckoo:

The "Trumpists" of Jan.6,20121 didn't engage in large scale vandalism and looting of private businesses, nor engage in violent riot in the streets such as we saw last night in Portland, and more importantly all Summer long in Seattle and Portland and many other locations across this nation during the CHAZ/CHOP events. Nor did the "Trumpists" of Jan. 6,2021 engage in the level of violence, assaults, rapes, and murders we saw from the AntiFa-cists and BLMers during this past Summer.

While neither conducted themselves in admirable ways, one day of excess from a few hundred pales when measured against months of riot and real sedition we saw in our cities this past Summer.

When it comes to insurrection and public danger, the Far-Left is several times the threat and hazard we see from the far-Right.

Nobody in my family owns anybody. That's more of a white nationalist thing.

Nice dodge.

I see the eviction moratorium is still active in your head. Great, I wouldn't want to see Mr. Trump out in the cold.
Not likely he'll be without a place to stay. If fortunes fail him, and he has trouble hiring lawyers becaus he is a bad risk for non payment there is always prison.

The "Trumpists" of Jan.6,20121 didn't engage in large scale vandalism and looting of private businesses, nor engage in violent riot in the streets such as we saw last night in Portland, and more importantly all Summer long in Seattle and Portland and many other locations across this nation during the CHAZ/CHOP events. Nor did the "Trumpists" of Jan. 6,2021 engage in the level of violence, assaults, rapes, and murders we saw from the AntiFa-cists and BLMers during this past Summer.

While neither conducted themselves in admirable ways, one day of excess from a few hundred pales when measured against months of riot and real sedition we saw in our cities this past Summer.

When it comes to insurrection and public danger, the Far-Left is several times the threat and hazard we see from the far-Right.
They were just too stupid and anti-American to pick a better target. Those BLM rioters suck, but at least they picked cities and states with politicians that don't care and that I do not live in or any where near me. That is a state and local crime issue that we do not have here. You should have elected better local leaders at city and state level.

They were just too stupid and anti-American to pick a better target. Those BLM rioters suck, but at least they picked cities and states with politicians that don't care and that I do not live in or any where near me. That is a state and local crime issue that we do not have here. You should have elected better local leaders at city and state level.
Attacking a Federal building is a Federal crime.

Nice dodge.
Thanks. Thought you'd like it. :cool:

Forum List

Back