Democrats lie about Russia collusion for two years now...

Are you sure? :)

What I am sure is that you left out the quotes so that we have to answer you to see who the hell you are talking to and about.

More likely this thread is over your head. :)

My goodness. Aren't we feeling superior today? Well, bless your heart.
He does love his gaseous self

Hey Popeye.

Did that turd give you the finger when you flushed it?

240_F_163003768_qgCYveF7WnoeCgHbywlFA0L6S4beeLCK.jpg

LOLOL
Born free and more relevant than anything you got

The Russia hoax blew up in their faces so the Demos moved on to the next lie, that our President is a racist.
That's a lie too.
Of course it is. All the Demos have at this point is lies.

Now they are trying to convince people that we are in a recession when the economy is booming.
I ALMOST can't believe it.

Looked at the graph?
Gradual going up for 10 years.
It was pathetic under Obama. Explosive under the con.
Amazing what knees news propaganda can do

Do you honestly believe that Rump has been President for 10 years? Well, I will admit that it just seems like it but no, just 2 1/2 long bumpy years. And the first year of Rumps office belonged strictly to Obama and that is where the greatest gains were shown. You don't want to give Obama credit, fine. But don't expect me to give Rump any free rides.

All the signs of a Recession are there. But in all fairness, we go into some kind of Recession every 7 to 10 years. Take a look at the year and count back 10 years. Guess what, that's the year everyone "Claims" the recession was at it's height. The only difference was, the Baby wasn't given away and the Feds had a bumper to shorten it up. It could have run for a couple of decades and turned into a full blown Depression. Today, the Baby has been given away and there is no way that the Feds can do anything about it except lie to you.

The Russia hoax blew up in their faces so the Demos moved on to the next lie, that our President is a racist.
That's a lie too.

Now they are trying to convince people that we are in a recession when the economy is booming.

Looked at the graph?

Do you honestly believe that Rump has been President for 10 years? Well, I will admit that it just seems like it but no, just 2 1/2 long bumpy years. And the first year of Rumps office belonged strictly to Obama and that is where the greatest gains were shown. You don't want to give Obama credit, fine. But don't expect me to give Rump any free rides.

All the signs of a Recession are there. But in all fairness, we go into some kind of Recession every 7 to 10 years. Take a look at the year and count back 10 years. Guess what, that's the year everyone "Claims" the recession was at it's height. The only difference was, the Baby wasn't given away and the Feds had a bumper to shorten it up. It could have run for a couple of decades and turned into a full blown Depression. Today, the Baby has been given away and there is no way that the Feds can do anything about it except lie to you.
All signs? Nope not any sign just hoax a rope

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

Not dropped. There was collusion.
Wow, you're pathetic.

It's just an honest observation of what the Mueller report said.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion. And as for Conspiracy, they laid out enough that he's post toasties the say he leaves office.

...now they've dropped it.

What the fuck happened?

Wow, you're pathetic.

There was collusion. The Trump campaign colluded with Russian agents to inuence the 2016 election. Period.
What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION! Russian interference, yes, but it could have been either or BOTH parties-they never bothered to find out.
Did you read?
No meetings but the inferences were clear.
Have you seen "the great hack"?
Are we using inferences or evidence? He said or she said? Real or fake?

It said that they didn't have enough evidence to charge Rump with Collusion.

You mean conspiracy.

Glad to have you back. Feel better now? No, I said what I meant. The Mueller Report had plenty about conspiracy. And Rump has to worry if a Dem President gets into office and Barr gets sent packing. Chances are, he's got some serious Federal Charges waiting on him to answer for.

If not, NYstate and 2 other States are waiting for Citizen Trump.

Wow, you're pathetic.

Did you read?
No meetings but the inferences were clear.
Have you seen "the great hack"?
Are we using inferences or evidence? He said or she said? Real or fake?

We are using the Mueller Report. If you have never read it, you may want to. Yah, I know, reading it, for the most part, is right up there with needing a Root Canal.

That's a lie too.

Looked at the graph?

Don't agree-Obama set a negative TONE for the economy-people don't spend then.

Do Democrats understand how ridiculous they look to normal people?
I'm amused by you thinking you are talking for normal people.
Begs the question who’s normal then, eh?
We know who the normal people are as opposed to the cultists.
The cultist belong to the kkk! Hmmm what party’s that? The shame the other party brigade! MSM belongs to who? Dude, you’re hilarious

What did you read? Report said NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION!

No it didn’t. :)
Uh yeah-read it again

Just what answer will satisfy your cognitive bias?

Will a passage quoted from the Mueller report showing collusion between Manafort/Gates and Kilimnik satisfy you?:)
Go for it. What you have to ask yourself though is that a crime? Did you read the report? Obviously not. Right poly?

That's a lie too.

Looked at the graph?

Don't agree-Obama set a negative TONE for the economy-people don't spend then.

The real recession began in 2002 and was reported to Congress by Bush Jr. Now, count 7 years forward from there. Now it's 2009. In 2003, Bush Jr. presented a 733 billion dollar buyout plan and congress laughed him right off capital hill. In 2009, it really hit and hit hard. Obama dusted that plan off and presented a 1.3 trillion dollar buyout plan and it was finally accepted. This shortened the Recession down to only a few years. But it could have been completely prevented in 2003.

The time has passed and we are headed into another recession. The Federal government normally has the extra resources to do a kick in the pants. But since the last Tax Break, they gave away the baby and really don't have any way to come up with the capital to prevent a full on recession. You can plug up your ears with your index fingers, and yell over and over "LaLaLa, I can't Hear You" all you want. Didn't do them any good in 2003.

Forum List

Back