Democrats, Liberals, Progressives: NOW What?

For me personally, I don't expect to agree with Biden all the time, I don't need that sort of approval.
as you just told me in a previous post you are not a moderate

if you disagree with biden it will be because he has not swung far enough left

its the personality-driven phony moderates that I have been discussing

Legalize marijuana and wipe out felony convictions...

LefTard Logic:
“Let’s unleash criminal minded, unproductive stoned dark people on the public and encourage more criminal minded, unproductive dark people to get stoned.”

Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers never look past your noses do you?
I don't know what you did for a living but I have worked hard for almost fifty years out of fifty nine and I was getting stoned for forty one years while I did it. So take yer preconceive notions of superiority and smoke it in a pipe because that is all they are worth....

That’s a cool, moving story...I’m certain that since you’ve been able to balance bad habits with overall productivity so did or does everybody else.
Some can adjust others sublimate. Just like the rest of the stoners I know that are productive..
After all that hard productive work getting high after that is quite all right with me.

Well of course it is...you hope for no standard to be met by fellow Americans...you’re a Liberal...you’re only expectation is that Americans breathe oxygen.
I think the whole world has passed you by. How many times is the question for you.
Haha...I love that Leftist spin.
“If you’re still good, decent, moral, productive and practicing the American Way you are being left behind.”

While I allow the relief of the elections to wash over me, and now that we have once again said that we don't want a Talk Radio/Qanon presidency (just louder this time), I can't help but wonder what the Democratic Party is going to do.

So, Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, is the party going to (1) try to rise above the ugliness of the last four-plus years and lead ALL of America, or is it going to (2) remain in the Trump mud and do everything it can to shove its entire agenda down our throats?

As for me, I'm hopeful it's (1). And, until further notice, I'm going to be hopeful that Biden has the right experience and temperament for the moment. There are still many moderates from both parties in Congress, so while the Trumpsters are paranoid (as usual) that we're going full commie, that obviously isn't going to happen. But will the Democrats lead as if they can hear ALL voices?
Even in a thread about your own fools and the bullshit they do you have to lead it off with your unhinged distaste for the right.

Grow a pair ffs

And pat yourself on the back for helping it be that way. Because that's all the right wing has been selling since Newt and his Revolution blew into town. Unhinged dislike for anyone that doesn't look like you, think like you, or is different in any way from you. You people have made name calling into an art form. Every "ist", every "ism" dragged out and shouted at the drop of a hat.
More jibberish not founded in reality.

For me personally, I don't expect to agree with Biden all the time, I don't need that sort of approval.
as you just told me in a previous post you are not a moderate

if you disagree with biden it will be because he has not swung far enough left

its the personality-driven phony moderates that I have been discussing

A Trump supporter is going to lecture on 'personality-driven'? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm for some sort of medicare for all plan, I don't expect to get it for many reasons so a more moderate position of expanding healthcare is better than contracting numbers of insured that happened under Trump.

We need to do something about the environment, under Trump he loosened regulations, Biden maybe will or won't go as far as I would like but it's much, much better than the alternative.

My battle with liberal vs. moderates ended in the Democratic primary. I'm not a spoiled baby who has to have his way all the time. Don't push your unrealistic ideas of what governance means onto me.

While I allow the relief of the elections to wash over me, and now that we have once again said that we don't want a Talk Radio/Qanon presidency (just louder this time), I can't help but wonder what the Democratic Party is going to do.

So, Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, is the party going to (1) try to rise above the ugliness of the last four-plus years and lead ALL of America, or is it going to (2) remain in the Trump mud and do everything it can to shove its entire agenda down our throats?

As for me, I'm hopeful it's (1). And, until further notice, I'm going to be hopeful that Biden has the right experience and temperament for the moment. There are still many moderates from both parties in Congress, so while the Trumpsters are paranoid (as usual) that we're going full commie, that obviously isn't going to happen. But will the Democrats lead as if they can hear ALL voices?

You can hope whatever you want. Biden is not even to the ballpark of being right for the moment. Just as the economy has been devastated and American rights tampered with... we get an anti-economy, anti-American vegetable.

But in your book I suppose it's fine if one has the right temperament and the right words. All action and achievement is secondary. In that respect Biden will stay out of focus while the media covers for his failures. You may be satisfied but no one is fooled.

A Trump supporter is going to lecture on 'personality-driven'?
I sure am

I support trump for his policies

moderates like your new buddies here hated trump for his personslity

No, for his un-American views like inciting a riot at the capital building for certifying an election. You call that policies, I call that being a sycophant who places the value of one man over our democratic values and republic as a whole.

No, for his un-American views like inciting a riot at the capital building for certifying an election.
Did trump tell anyone to assault the capital?

He directed the crowd of misfits to join him at the capital. He's a coward though and is hiding at the Whitehouse. Nice of you to throw your fellow loons under the bus though.

I don't look to you for what we should do about climate change.
wacko greenies want to impoverish America in a fruitless attempt to slow down global warming

and I am against that

I'm not sure why you're switching up your argument but your views on climate change are really the least thing I care about today.

I'm not sure why you're switching up your argument but your views on climate change are really the least thing I care about today.
You brought it up

Nope, you asked a question about why I support Biden or if I would in the future and I answered. You then decided to change the topic to climate change for which I don't know of anyone who wants to discuss it with you.

Number 1. The Democratic Party and Biden/Harris have already risen above the ugliness of Trumpism.

Today, and probably for the next two years Trumpism (conspiracy theories and Big Lies) will continue on the internet and especially on social media with an effort ...well, now Trump has incited treason, a capital crime and those taken into custody within the Capital may very well be indicted for Treason.

Forum List

Back