Democrats/Liberals Jubilant!

Here's some news that would warm the cockles of Liberals/Democrats' hearts.....

....I mean, if folks who harvest the organs of babies actually had hearts.

"America’s Millionaire Ranks Shrink by 500,000 in Record Time

At the close of 2019, there were an unprecedented 11 million American millionaires, a reflection of the longest bull market in history thanks to ultra-low interest rates and tax cuts.

Fast forward just a few months and it’s a starkly different picture. The number of households in the U.S. above that threshold has dropped by at least 500,000 as of Friday, according to research firm Spectrem Group."

An audience of one in an echo chamber of...tens of ....hundredths?

This has what to do with what?

"This has what to do with what?"

See.....this is why you spent so many summer is summer school.....reading isn't your thing.

At the close of 2019, there were an unprecedented 11 million American millionaires, a reflection of the longest bull market in history thanks to ultra-low interest rates and tax cuts.

Fast forward just a few months and it’s a starkly different picture. The number of households in the U.S. above that threshold has dropped by at least 500,000 as of Friday, according to research firm Spectrem Group."
www.bloomberg.com

America’s Millionaire Ranks Shrink by 500,000 in Record Time

Now.....open the dictionary, and read slowly this time.

Seriously, exactly what are you trying to imply here? One of your alt-right abortion theories?
C'mon, you can do better than this.

WHAT????

You're here for a vocabulary lesson?????

Well....noblesse oblige!

I didn't IMPLY anything....I clearly stated that you Democrat ghouls enjoy the suffering of others, and this makes you happy.

Imply:
strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).

For the THIRD time:

In no way is my post a paralipsis.....you better look that up, too.
Democrats enjoy the suffering of others because they believe they can seize power from the suffering.

An audience of one in an echo chamber of...tens of ....hundredths?

This has what to do with what?

"This has what to do with what?"

See.....this is why you spent so many summer is summer school.....reading isn't your thing.

www.bloomberg.com

America’s Millionaire Ranks Shrink by 500,000 in Record Time

Now.....open the dictionary, and read slowly this time.

Seriously, exactly what are you trying to imply here? One of your alt-right abortion theories?
C'mon, you can do better than this.

WHAT????

You're here for a vocabulary lesson?????

Well....noblesse oblige!

I didn't IMPLY anything....I clearly stated that you Democrat ghouls enjoy the suffering of others, and this makes you happy.

Imply:
strongly suggest the truth or existence of (something not expressly stated).

For the THIRD time:

In no way is my post a paralipsis.....you better look that up, too.
Democrats enjoy the suffering of others because they believe they can seize power from the suffering.

Certainly fits Pelosi's recent delays in funding America......and this:
"Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’"

Forum List

Back