Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

It's fine to attack the Presidents son

How was what she said an attack on the Son and not the Don himself?

The Boy didn't choose his name. She didn't insult or disparage the Son at all. She never call his son any of the things Trump has called Joe Biden's son. Nah it was an attack on Trumpybears Imperial attitude.

Biden's son isn't a child, he's a drug addict thrown out of the military.

Correct, and she never said a word about his child or any personal information about his child either. She referenced naming him. How is that an attack on the son? It's more an attack on the Trumpybear himself.

Why mention the kid at all? If you did it on this site, you would be banned. Kids before they turn 18 should be off limits. Period, end of story.

The claim is that the Dems led off with an attack on a 13 year old. How was what she said an attack on the Son and not an attack on The Don himself for naming his son phonically synonymous with a person of English Royalty?

This is supposed to be a very well educated woman. You mean to tell me that she couldn't think of any other way to take a shot at Donald without bringing up his son? I can think about plenty of ways to cut Hussein without bringing up his daughters, and I'm only a truck driver.

Wow, again had this been the Obana girls you would be calling for resignation but seeing it is Trump youngest son you think it is perfectly fine to bring the kid into the conversation and why?

Simple, you are a partisan whore!

Yes, that is what you are and I know very well punks like you enjoy abusing young children of people like Trump because it make you feel big!

She had no business bringing his name up and it was to do so to attack Donald!

So thank you for admitting you support dragging a child into political discussions as long as it is the opposition child!

The kid should not have been mentioned but it hardly was an attack.

WTF?

We actually agree. Mark it down, it may never happen again.

It was not an attack on Barron himself but one on Donald Trump to get a negative response...

She knew better!

It was an attack on Barron to get to Donald. It wasn't a last minute thought, it was not an accident. It was pre-planned well ahead of time.

For sure she planned it and knew it would piss Donald off but she should know Melania love her son and will fight for him even with Donald...

Exactly. I guess she used the opportunity because she spent the entire weekend thinking up that joke. So funny this clown. She should be writing for comedy central. She's a regular Rodney Dangerfield this talent is.

Last edited:
Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Witness: *sobbing* I hate Trump soooooo much!!!!!!
Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing

What was said that was actually bad ?

Why was it an attack?

You obviously don't have kids. It is not an "attack" but it will cause a 13-year old to become a topic in schools and nationwide. Why put a spotlight on a 13-year old innocent kid. If you did that to my kids, FakeStupidDave, it would not bode well for you $$$. As I would be suing your ass. Not that you have anything to sue for.

Wow, again had this been the Obana girls you would be calling for resignation but seeing it is Trump youngest son you think it is perfectly fine to bring the kid into the conversation and why?

Yes, that is what you are and I know very well punks like you enjoy abusing young children of people like Trump because it make you feel big!

She had no business bringing his name up and it was to do so to attack Donald!

So thank you for admitting you support dragging a child into political discussions as long as it is the opposition child!

The kid should not have been mentioned but it hardly was an attack.

WTF?

We actually agree. Mark it down, it may never happen again.

It was not an attack on Barron himself but one on Donald Trump to get a negative response...

She knew better!

I agree and have said so, however as you agree, it wasn't an attack on Barron.

No, it was to get a negative response from Donald but had it been Obama girls the left would be screaming bloody murder and so would I because those kids need to be left out of this conversation.

Look, Ivanka, Donald jr. and Eric opened themselves up for attacks by inserting themselves into the political debate but Barron and Tiffany have not.

So leave them out of it until of age and inserting themselves!

I said I agree with you.

It says a lot that during an impeachment hearing, this is the best defense of Trump they can muster...three or four threads on how Barron was "attacked".
Why was Barron even mentioned?

Dumbass, because his name happens to be a designation of nobility in monarchies.

Was it nescessary? No, and she later appologigized for mentioning Baron to make a zinger about barons.

I know when assholes like you are sore is when you call someone a dumbass after being corrected for bringing a child into the damn debate!

Barron Trump has no place in any of this political discussion and the woman should have left him out of the Conversation!

Had this been Obama kids you and left would be calling for his resignation and tossed into GITMO or worse have her hung, so stop acting like what she did was not wrong!

Of course those like you love to bash the children because you have no class and are filth like Rush Limbaugh!

It is INCORRECT to say that anything negative was said during the hearings about Barron and you make a fool of yourself when you try to make this insignificant mention to be some sort of central take away from these important hearings.

There was nothing that I got corrected on except completely irrelavant mis-spelling of his name.

Wow, again had this been the Obama girls you would be calling for resignation but seeing it is Trump youngest son you think it is perfectly fine to bring the kid into the conversation and why?

Pure fantasy...followed by outrage about your own fantasy.

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Why was it an attack?

You obviously don't have kids. It is not an "attack" but it will cause a 13-year old to become a topic in schools and nationwide. Why put a spotlight on a 13-year old innocent kid. If you did that to my kids, FakeStupidDave, it would not bode well for you $$$. As I would be suing your ass. Not that you have anything to sue for.

That is the issue with partisan hacks!

They think that because the woman mentioned the boy is nothing but it is and why?

Simple, Barron father is a man that is hated by a lot of people and Barron has to deal with this daily, so why take a shot at Donald while using his youngest son to make a point?

It is typical nonsense from knuckle draggers!

I did not tolerate it when Chelsea was a kid, the Bush twins were young or when Obama kidd were there and feel it should not be tolerated now!

Where's the attack?

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said."
trump-tweets-democrats-promo-1558714826176-facebookJumbo-v8.jpg

The Insults Trump Has Hurled at 2020 Democrats
Four ADULTS. Understand the difference?
I understand Trump's attack was directed at four ADULTS. Adolph. What I'm missing is Karlan's ATTACK on Barron Trump:

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son "Barron," he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said"

This is a time of great celebration for the DemonRats. They will have the gift of a Christmas impeachment. Yay for the libtards!

Where's the attack?

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said."

I understand Trump's attack was directed at four ADULTS. Adolph. What I'm missing is Karlan's ATTACK on Barron Trump:

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son "Barron," he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said"

You obviously don't have kids. Thankfully.

Why was it an attack?

They think that because the woman mentioned the boy is nothing but it is and why?

Simple, Barron father is a man that is hated by a lot of people and Barron has to deal with this daily, so why take a shot at Donald while using his youngest son to make a point?

I did not tolerate it when Chelsea was a kid, the Bush twins were young or when Obama kidd were there and feel it should not be tolerated now!

The left thinks nothing about pulling kids into politics. They did do it with the Bush girls, with Palin's kids, now this, and whoever the parents of Greta Thunberg are should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Keep kids out of politics. If they want to get into politics once an adult, that's different because they threw their hat in the ring.

This is a time of great celebration for the DemonRats. They will have the gift of a Christmas impeachment. Yay for the libtards!

You know how Trump is. You punch him, he's going to punch you back only twice as hard. I'm sure he's thinking about what to say about this pig once he goes to the next campaign rally. She's not getting off scott free, I can promise you that.

And when he does, watch the libs here cry about how he attacked her.

Where's the attack?

They are all adults correct?
hey are all adults correct?
Yes. Trump attacked all four adults in his usual childish manner.
Now point out Karlan's attack on Barron Trump.

“I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,” Karlan said.

Where's the attack?

Obviously you can't point out Karlan's "attack" on Trump's kid either.

Why was it an attack?

Ooooooooooooooo I am in fear. Not. If I were a public figure, I would know that I expose my kids to the public eye. The only thing wrong was to use the kid's name to make a point. Nothing bad was said about him.

This idea that kids are somehow not in the public eye is just a myth.

And please Chelsea was called ugly & false rumors about Obama's daughter were out there. These were negative comments.

To mention the name is not nearly as bad.

Sue to your hearts content. Me mentioning their name is no threat. The reason the kid would be at risk is because you chose the public life.

Where's the attack?

They are all adults correct?
hey are all adults correct?
Yes. Trump attacked all four adults in his usual childish manner.
Now point out Karlan's attack on Barron Trump.

“I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son ‘Barron,’ he can’t make him a baron,” Karlan said.

She apologized. She knew it was wrong. Get over it. Dummy dim.

None of them, the tRUMPsters , have no shame.
The comment was made as a metaphor, something the low IQ tRUMPsters would know nothing about.

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.
Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

trump is the POSTER POS for bullying and making fun of people!

YOU are COMPLETELY FKN DERANGED!

Where's the attack?

Never said "attack" but it definitely puts a spotlight on an innocent 13-year old kid. What asshole would do that? Other than you and the orator we are discussing.

Why was it an attack?

The left thinks nothing about pulling kids into politics. They did do it with the Bush girls, with Palin's kids, now this, and whoever the parents of Greta Thunberg are should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Keep kids out of politics. If they want to get into politics once an adult, that's different because they threw their hat in the ring.
Oh fuck off, You morons were running around saying how ugly Chelsea was & spread false rumors about the Obama kids.

Palin brought her own kid onto the stage to use her as a prop. and her sons Frac & Trac.

Evidently kids not in politics are fair game as you assfucks attack Greta.

People who run for office are the ones ultimately putting their kids in the spotlight.

Where's the attack?

Never said "attack" but it definitely puts a spotlight on an innocent 13-year old kid. What asshole would do that? Other than you and the orator we are discussing.
Trump put his kid own the spotlight. So did Obama & so did Bush & Clinton.

Why was it an attack?

Ooooooooooooooo I am in fear. Not. If I were a public figure, I would know that I expose my kids to the public eye. The only thing wrong was to use the kid's name to make a point. Nothing bad was said about him.

This idea that kids are somehow not in the public eye is just a myth.

And please Chelsea was called ugly & false rumors about Obama's daughter were out there. These were negative comments.

To mention the name is not nearly as bad.

Sue to your hearts content. Me mentioning their name is no threat. The reason the kid would be at risk is because you chose the public life.

Find one time where I have ever mentioned anyone's kid here. ONE TIME. I am pretty aggressive on these boards. She should not have mentioned the 13-year old. Period. Just admit she messed up. Why is that so hard for you?

Forum List

Back