Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at.

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

is this a joke?

are you being serious?

you support a piece of shit who mocks and makes fun of EVERYONE with insulting names.....

and you seriously say;

"Childish bullying making fun of his name is the level Democrats are at."

trump is the POSTER POS for bullying and making fun of people!

YOU are COMPLETELY FKN DERANGED!

You have seen some bullying by Trump, but most of his attacks are with people that attacked him first.

So what is he - 12? What Trump defines as an "attack", is anyone who disagrees with him, calls him on his lies, or in general, tells the truth about him. Trump is so thin skinned, that anyone who doesn't lavishly praise him, has their loyalty questioned.

This is the sign of a weak and spineless leader. Adults, who are mature and strong, don't fear disagreement and don't surround themselves with "yes" men, like Trump does. Trump is the weakest president in history. That's why he keeps trying to show us he's tough - harming small children, families, and other people who can't fight back.
You mix up thin skinned with giving it back. You are so used to one way nasty retorts for decades and finally someone on the other side giving it back. Is it so funny when Maxine Waters spouts her verbiage? After seeing her at the finance hearings she is an idiot. SNL could have done many skits on her but waittttt! Just one of an endless amount. You are the thin skinned ones. Repubs better start impeachment proceedings on the next Prog president as soon as they can when they control the house or there will be a lot of voters dissatisfied with them. The Wednesday after that election would be a fine time to start.

You started that shit with Bill Clinton. Republicans were pissed about Iran Contra and the impeachment of Richard Nixon. They were desperate to get back at Democrats. 6 1/2 years of a special prosecutor investigating every aspect of the Clintons lives both before and after Bill's election, and NOTHING. So they impeached him for lying about a consenual sexual relationship. The Republican Party funded the Paula Jones case which was dismissed "with prejudice" as completely lacking in fact or evidence. And Republicans appealed that dismissal.

Here we have a genuinely criminal President who is abusing his power, and you have the balls to complain this process is unfair. Worse, the President has shown that unless he's stopped, he will continue to abuse his power, flout the Constitution, and behave in ways that harm the standing of the USA.

Political leaders around the world are openly laughing at and mocking your President as deranged. I noticed immediately that President Macron started out speaking English in the press conference, but then changed to French which made Trump look stupid sitting there listening to his translator. Macron put the dog in his place.

I watched both of those press conference live, and what a fool. Rambling, incoherent, getting all of his facts wrong (nothing new there), and just completely unhinged. Accusing Schiff of being "deranged". Pot, kettle, black.

Who is "You"?

You’re the idiot who cannot conference. Typical libtard.

Steven Cheung on Twitter

Faun is an idiot as can be deciphered by his stupid avatar.
LOLOL

Aww, you poor thing. I see I still get under your skin.

And what's wrong with my avatar? Did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?

You did? LOL

Your avatar is inferior to mine.
Obviously.

And you didn't answer ... did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?

For the $$ spent, absolutely not.
LOL

He spent far less than Ken Starr and produced more indictments and convictions.

Do you think he didn't get to the truth of the matter?

Faun is an idiot as can be deciphered by his stupid avatar.
LOLOL

And what's wrong with my avatar? Did Mueller not perform an exemplary investigation?

You did? LOL

Obviously.

LOL

I was born in 1980. I don't care about Clinton or Starr. That whole probe was a waste of time, Fawn. The Democrats started crying "Russia" because HRC lost. If she won no one would have cared. Furthermore that crap happened in 2016 when Obama was president. It was a waste of $$ as there was no conspiracy. Stupid.

It's fine to attack the Presidents son

How was what she said an attack on the Son and not the Don himself?

The Boy didn't choose his name. She didn't insult or disparage the Son at all. She never call his son any of the things Trump has called Joe Biden's son. Nah it was an attack on Trumpybears Imperial attitude.

LOLOL

You did? LOL

Obviously.

LOL

I was born in 1980. I don't care about Clinton or Starr. That whole probe was a waste of time, Fawn. The Democrats started crying "Russia" because HRC lost. If she won no one would have cared. Furthermore that crap happened in 2016 when Obama was president. It was a waste of $$ as there was no conspiracy. Stupid.
The "cries" about Russia began before the election, not after Hillary lost.

And if it was a waste of money, why are you not bitching at Republicans since they started the Mueller investigation?

And since you admit Mueller got to the truth of the matter, what's wrong with my avatar?

The Boy didn't choose his name. She didn't insult or disparage the Son at all. She never call his son any of the things Trump has called Joe Biden's son. Nah it was an attack on Trumpybears Imperial attitude.

Biden's son isn't a child, he's a drug addict thrown out of the military.

Correct, and she never said a word about his child or any personal information about his child either. She referenced naming him. How is that an attack on the son? It's more an attack on the Trumpybear himself.

You did? LOL

Obviously.

LOL

And if it was a waste of money, why are you not bitching at Republicans since they started the Mueller investigation?

And since you admit Mueller got to the truth of the matter, what's wrong with my avatar?

1. No - it really intensified when Trump won.
  2. IDK what the truth is anymore
  3. I am an Independent. Both parties are highly flawed. Democrats just more so.
  4. Your avatar was there because you thought he would find conspiracy with Russia.
  5. Now your party moved from Russia to Ukraine
LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE

Obviously.

LOL

4. Your avatar was there because you thought he would find conspiracy with Russia.
LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE
LOLOL

You remain a flaming idiot. I never thought he would or would not find a conspiracy with Trump & Russia. I never accused Trump with conspiring with Russia. I always said I had faith in Mueller getting to the truth of the matter and would accept his findings either way.

Oh, and the people will decide.

LOL

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE
LOLOL

You remain a flaming idiot. I never thought he would or would not find a conspiracy with Trump & Russia. I never accused Trump with conspiring with Russia. I always said I had faith in Mueller getting to the truth of the matter and would accept his findings either way.

I am not the one who didn't know what QE was. Who is the idiot? You...

Correct, and she never said a word about his child or any personal information about his child either. She referenced naming him. How is that an attack on the son? It's more an attack on the Trumpybear himself.

Why mention the kid at all? If you did it on this site, you would be banned. Kids before they turn 18 should be off limits. Period, end of story.

LOL

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE
LOLOL

LOLOL

That's right, you're the one who thought Trump was president in 2015.

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE
LOLOL

LOLOL

Nope. I know elections are every four years. He is also the fave to win again in 2020 hence the economy is thriving. If the polls show Biden or a Democrat in the lead watch the market tank...markets are always proactive. Take a finance class. Educate yourself.

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE
LOLOL

LOLOL

Nope. I know elections are every four years. He is also the fave to win again in 2020 hence the economy is thriving. If the polls show Biden or a Democrat in the lead watch the market tank...markets are always proactive. Take a finance class. Educate yourself.
That's only after I educated you about Trump actually winning his election in 2016.

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.

It was a cheap political shot and that is the standard in politics anymore.

Each side gets indignant until they do it, then it is okay.

LET THE PEOPLE DECIDE
LOLOL

LOLOL

That's only after I educated you about Trump actually winning his election in 2016.
Keep telling yourself that. So let’s see if you’ve learned. What is QE? Please explain it in your own words...

Why mention the kid at all? If you did it on this site, you would be banned. Kids before they turn 18 should be off limits. Period, end of story.

The claim is that the Dems led off with an attack on a 13 year old. How was what she said an attack on the Son and not an attack on The Don himself for naming his son phonically synonymous with a person of English Royalty?

What was the attack? "You named your kid Barron" isn't an attack on the kid.

It was a cheap political shot and that is the standard in politics anymore.

Each side gets indignant until they do it, then it is okay.

Maybe, but it was shot at Trumpybear not his kid.

I understand what the shot was, but you bring in kids. We know what her intent was and it was a cheap shot. In other words today's norm. A sad commentary on today's politics.

LOLOL

LOLOL

Keep telling yourself that. So let’s see if you’ve learned. What is QE? Please explain it in your own words...
LOLOLOL

YOU told me that. You've been wetting your bed ever since over me educating you that Trump was actually elected in 2016, not 2015.

And QE was the Fed increasing liquidity of the money supply by purchasing securities and other assets from other member banks.

Forum List

Back