Democrats Led Off Impeachment Hearing with Attack on a 13 Year Old, What’s Next?

This is a time of great celebration for the DemonRats. They will have the gift of a Christmas impeachment. Yay for the libtards!

You know how Trump is. You punch him, he's going to punch you back only twice as hard. I'm sure he's thinking about what to say about this pig once he goes to the next campaign rally. She's not getting off scott free, I can promise you that.

And when he does, watch the libs here cry about how he attacked her.

I know how Trump is. He is a 5 year old spoiled brast. He will lie and make up shit in revenge.

Why do you make excuses for this behavior?

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Witness: *sobbing* I hate Trump soooooo much!!!!!!
Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

Pamela Karlan Mentions Barron Trump During Impeachment Hearing
Daily Caller... digging at the bottom of the barrel again. Pathetic, as usual.

Four ADULTS. Understand the difference?
Four ADULTS. Understand the difference?
I understand Trump's attack was directed at four ADULTS. Adolph. What I'm missing is Karlan's ATTACK on Barron Trump:

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son "Barron," he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said"

You obviously don't have kids. Thankfully.
Obviously you can't point out Karlan's "attack" on Trump's kid either.

Never said "attack" but it definitely puts a spotlight on an innocent 13-year old kid. What asshole would do that? Other than you and the orator we are discussing.
Trump put his kid own the spotlight. So did Obama & so did Bush & Clinton.

No he didn't. No they didn't. Barron had zero to do with this impeachment. The speaker was a Leftist grandstanding asshole. I dislike you because you're a weak and pathetic man but I would never mention your kids and I have no idea how old they are or your spouse. They are off limits. You are not. I have a 15-year old and a 14-year old. If anyone publicly mentioned them then I would take legal action or worse. Kids under 18 should be off limits. Period.

Leading off with people who have a history of calling for impeachment since Trump got elected, have zero first hand knowledge of any events and go public with deranged attacks on a 13 year old child is most telling.

So what’s next? Do we get to hear about the First Lady? Trumps wardrobe? How the White House is decorated for Christmas?

Schiff: Let the record show the witness has proven Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors, therefore must be impeached!

What was said that was actually bad ?

Why was it an attack?

You obviously don't have kids. It is not an "attack" but it will cause a 13-year old to become a topic in schools and nationwide. Why put a spotlight on a 13-year old innocent kid. If you did that to my kids, FakeStupidDave, it would not bode well for you $$$. As I would be suing your ass. Not that you have anything to sue for.

Ooooooooooooooo I am in fear. Not. If I were a public figure, I would know that I expose my kids to the public eye. The only thing wrong was to use the kid's name to make a point. Nothing bad was said about him.

This idea that kids are somehow not in the public eye is just a myth.

And please Chelsea was called ugly & false rumors about Obama's daughter were out there. These were negative comments.

To mention the name is not nearly as bad.

Sue to your hearts content. Me mentioning their name is no threat. The reason the kid would be at risk is because you chose the public life.

Find one time where I have ever mentioned anyone's kid here. ONE TIME. I am pretty aggressive on these boards. She should not have mentioned the 13-year old. Period. Just admit she messed up. Why is that so hard for you?
So you are all Republicans? I already said she should not have said it,. Keep up or just shut up.

Why was it an attack?

You obviously don't have kids. It is not an "attack" but it will cause a 13-year old to become a topic in schools and nationwide. Why put a spotlight on a 13-year old innocent kid. If you did that to my kids, FakeStupidDave, it would not bode well for you $$$. As I would be suing your ass. Not that you have anything to sue for.

Ooooooooooooooo I am in fear. Not. If I were a public figure, I would know that I expose my kids to the public eye. The only thing wrong was to use the kid's name to make a point. Nothing bad was said about him.

And please Chelsea was called ugly & false rumors about Obama's daughter were out there. These were negative comments.

Sue to your hearts content. Me mentioning their name is no threat. The reason the kid would be at risk is because you chose the public life.

Find one time where I have ever mentioned anyone's kid here. ONE TIME. I am pretty aggressive on these boards. She should not have mentioned the 13-year old. Period. Just admit she messed up. Why is that so hard for you?
So you are all Republicans? I already said she should not have said it,. Keep up or just shut up.

I have never belonged to a political party. I am an Independent. Then why are you defending her? Attack or not, she should not have said it. Period. End of story.

Why was it an attack?

Being in the public eye and being in public scrutiny are two different things. When somebody becomes President, yes, he had to discuss that with his family. He had to get permission from his wife since she too will be talked about. But a kid doesn't really have a say in any of this because he or she doesn't really understand.

So often I hear or read of people complaining that we can't get better people to run for office. Well WTF wants to run for office when you have to put up with crap like this? Who wants to subject their family to this BS? So the potentially good candidates for President just don't want the job. It's not worth it.

So it's expected that WE ALL condemn using children in politics. I know I wasn't happy when some tabloid reported they seen Chelsea smoking a cigarette and some diner somewhere.

I understand Trump's attack was directed at four ADULTS. Adolph. What I'm missing is Karlan's ATTACK on Barron Trump:

"'I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is, the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son "Barron," he can’t make him a baron,' Karlan said"

Never said "attack" but it definitely puts a spotlight on an innocent 13-year old kid. What asshole would do that? Other than you and the orator we are discussing.

No he didn't. No they didn't. Barron had zero to do with this impeachment. The speaker was a Leftist grandstanding asshole. I dislike you because you're a weak and pathetic man but I would never mention your kids and I have no idea how old they are or your spouse. They are off limits. You are not. I have a 15-year old and a 14-year old. If anyone publicly mentioned them then I would take legal action or worse. Kids under 18 should be off limits. Period.

When you run for President, you put your kids in the spotlight. Period.

I have news, being a lying fuck does not make you string. It makes you pathetic.

Talking about these lids is not illegal. Sue your ass off.

This is a time of great celebration for the DemonRats. They will have the gift of a Christmas impeachment. Yay for the libtards!

You know how Trump is. You punch him, he's going to punch you back only twice as hard. I'm sure he's thinking about what to say about this pig once he goes to the next campaign rally. She's not getting off scott free, I can promise you that.

I know how Trump is. He is a 5 year old spoiled brast. He will lie and make up shit in revenge.

Because I condone it, that's why. For years and years I watched the media and Democrats attack our Presidents repeatedly, and they just sat back and took it. Finally we have one that will fight right back, and I love it.

Unlike this untalented twit, Trump has a great sense of humor, so I anxiously await what things he's going to say about her in the coming months.

I have news, being a lying fuck does not make you string. It makes you pathetic.

LMAO. Mention my kids here and see how fast you get banned. Why is that?

Vagina grabbing?
Peeking in teen dressing rooms?
Dragging your wife by the hair before raping her?

Because I condone it, that's why. For years and years I watched the media and Democrats attack our Presidents repeatedly, and they just sat back and took it. Finally we have one that will fight right back, and I love it.

Unlike this untalented twit, Trump has a great sense of humor, so I anxiously await what things he's going to say about her in the coming months.
Enjoying dragging your wife by the hair before raping her?
Won't make love to a mother because her virginia isn't the same?
Terrific role model, my hero

Why was it an attack?

That is the issue with partisan hacks!

They think that because the woman mentioned the boy is nothing but it is and why?

Simple, Barron father is a man that is hated by a lot of people and Barron has to deal with this daily, so why take a shot at Donald while using his youngest son to make a point?

It is typical nonsense from knuckle draggers!

I did not tolerate it when Chelsea was a kid, the Bush twins were young or when Obama kidd were there and feel it should not be tolerated now!

The left thinks nothing about pulling kids into politics. They did do it with the Bush girls, with Palin's kids, now this, and whoever the parents of Greta Thunberg are should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Keep kids out of politics. If they want to get into politics once an adult, that's different because they threw their hat in the ring.
Oh fuck off, You morons were running around saying how ugly Chelsea was & spread false rumors about the Obama kids.

Palin brought her own kid onto the stage to use her as a prop. and her sons Frac & Trac.

Evidently kids not in politics are fair game as you assfucks attack Greta.

People who run for office are the ones ultimately putting their kids in the spotlight.

I don't attack Greta, I feel sorry for her. It's her parents I attack. This is a child with serious psychological issues. You do not take a child like that and throw her on stage to promote what you brainwashed her to think. You take that kid to get the proper mental care that they need.

This is not about what people say on blogs, this is about what people say in public. And I can't think of anybody on the right that ever publicly criticized Chelsea's anything until after she became an adult and wanted to be part of the rat race. It was her decision unlike Barron's.

Why was it an attack?

They think that because the woman mentioned the boy is nothing but it is and why?

Simple, Barron father is a man that is hated by a lot of people and Barron has to deal with this daily, so why take a shot at Donald while using his youngest son to make a point?

I did not tolerate it when Chelsea was a kid, the Bush twins were young or when Obama kidd were there and feel it should not be tolerated now!

The left thinks nothing about pulling kids into politics. They did do it with the Bush girls, with Palin's kids, now this, and whoever the parents of Greta Thunberg are should be in jail as far as I'm concerned. Keep kids out of politics. If they want to get into politics once an adult, that's different because they threw their hat in the ring.
Oh fuck off, You morons were running around saying how ugly Chelsea was & spread false rumors about the Obama kids.

Palin brought her own kid onto the stage to use her as a prop. and her sons Frac & Trac.

People who run for office are the ones ultimately putting their kids in the spotlight.

I don't attack Greta, I feel sorry for her. It's her parents I attack. This is a child with serious psychological issues. You do not take a child like that and throw her on stage to promote what you brainwashed her to think. You take that kid to get the proper mental care that they need.

This is not about what people say on blogs, this is about what people say in public. And I can't think of anybody on the right that ever publicly criticized Chelsea's anything until after she became an adult and wanted to be part of the rat race. It was her decision unlike Barron's.
I have never attacked her. She is a child. Her POV is irrelevant. Sorry. Let children be children.

:wtf:

"Role model"
"Hero"

What? Leftist Loon alert.

Why was it an attack?

So, is it that she is 15 or a girl that you can not give Greta credit for being smart and on a worthy cause to save her future?

What a great experience & her parents should be praised for giving her this opportunity to go around the world trying to get morons like you to understand the threat of climate change.

You conveniently don;t remember what was said about Chelsea Clinton. Yet here you are having a fit because someone mentioned Barron's name with no negativity or comment about him.

LMAO. Mention my kids here and see how fast you get banned. Why is that?

So if the did, I might get banned. You can't sue me.

So, is it that she is 15 or a girl that you can not give Greta credit for being smart and on a worthy cause to save her future?

What a great experience & her parents should be praised for giving her this opportunity to go around the world trying to get morons like you to understand the threat of climate change.

You conveniently don;t remember what was said about Chelsea Clinton. Yet here you are having a fit because someone mentioned Barron's name with no negativity or comment about him.

Oh God. That climate change thingy. What should the US do about climate change do ya think?

So you condone Trump acting like a 5 year old.

It is not about responding to an attack. It is responding to criticism with childish name calling and lies.

I can see your home life.

You: "Son the teacher said you need to study more"

Your Son " That fat ass bitch is such a liar"

You: "Good job in defending yourself, I am so proud"

Oh God. That climate change thingy. What should the US do about climate change do ya think?

Be a world leader in addressing it. Not running around saying it is a hoax made up in Cjina? Is that too much?

Forum List

Back