Democrats learning to fight fire with fire

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

When House Democrats began an hours-long sit-in on the House floor Wednesday to force a vote on a gun bill, it was the latest in a series of recent stunts meant to highlight the obstructionist stance of House Republicans.

Many, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have pointed out that the sit-in was just a stunt, meant to grab attention but not actually change anything. The gun bill lawmakers were taking a stand on isn’t even that great. But as the minority party in a chamber in a body that seems determined to do nothing, Democrats are using stunts on the House floor — a space usually resigned to a certain kind of decorum — to force people to pay attention to what Republicans are doing.

Several aides and lawmakers told The Huffington Post on Wednesday that Democrats have more up their sleeve. We’re in for a wild ride.

More: Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

I applaud Democrats for finally fighting fire with fire to combat obstructionist Republicans. It's sad that Democrats have to sink to Republican level to move America forward. Democrats should have shown more spine long ago; however, better late than never.

Sitting on the ground and having a hissy with catered meals is your idea of fighting fire with fire?

When I see both Democrats and Republicans behave like clowns in Congress, I think we elected fools and nutjobs to lead us!!

Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

When House Democrats began an hours-long sit-in on the House floor Wednesday to force a vote on a gun bill, it was the latest in a series of recent stunts meant to highlight the obstructionist stance of House Republicans.

Many, including Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) have pointed out that the sit-in was just a stunt, meant to grab attention but not actually change anything. The gun bill lawmakers were taking a stand on isn’t even that great. But as the minority party in a chamber in a body that seems determined to do nothing, Democrats are using stunts on the House floor — a space usually resigned to a certain kind of decorum — to force people to pay attention to what Republicans are doing.

Several aides and lawmakers told The Huffington Post on Wednesday that Democrats have more up their sleeve. We’re in for a wild ride.

More: Democrats Are Learning You Have To Do Ridiculous Things To Deal With Ridiculous Republicans

I applaud Democrats for finally fighting fire with fire to combat obstructionist Republicans. It's sad that Democrats have to sink to Republican level to move America forward. Democrats should have shown more spine long ago; however, better late than never.

That's why the Dems have been getting their asses kicked for years! They didn't realize, to beat these tactics, they have to drop to Republican scumbag levels to win anything! It's unfortunate that this has gotten so bad, but to save the country it looks as if THEY HAD TO DO IT! :ack-1: :beer:

They used the same tactics that the juvenile hippies in the 60's used. And they are supposed to be adults. They should start acting like one.

...and continue to lose? I think not! Acting like gentleman like in the 90's while Republicans were sliming Clinton and his wife over something that had NOTHING to do with the running of gov't proved how LOW humans can go when wearing a suit! It's bad enough their constant denunciation of him, but when they're caught in the same circumstances, I guess it should be thought of as a "youthful indiscretion" like Henry Hyde's excuse! Republicans are the lowest form of life on 2 legs as far as I'm concerned! They talk about patriotism and love of country, but they're destroying it from within for simple campaign contributions it seems! The "religious right" owns them along with the NRA, the Koch Brothers, and all kinds of Conservative think tanks! :420: :321:

Last edited:
Know what killed the jews...not the nazis...it was the zyklon gas.....if only they had banned it.....

13516603_1197959576890147_6164254459376127461_n.jpg

That's why the Dems have been getting their asses kicked for years! They didn't realize, to beat these tactics, they have to drop to Republican scumbag levels to win anything! It's unfortunate that this has gotten so bad, but to save the country it looks as if THEY HAD TO DO IT! :ack-1: :beer:

They used the same tactics that the juvenile hippies in the 60's used. And they are supposed to be adults. They should start acting like one.

...and continue to lose? I think not! Acting like gentleman like in the 90's while Republicans were sliming Clinton and his wife over something that had NOTHING to do with the running of gov't proved how LOW humans can go when wearing a suit! It's bad enough their constant denunciation of him, but when they're caught in the same circumstances, I guess it should be thought of as a "youthful indiscretion" like Henry Hyde's excuse! Republicans are the lowest form of life on 2 legs as far as I'm concerned! They talk about patriotism and love of country, but they're destroying it from within for simple campaign contributions it seems! The "religious right" owns them along with the NRA, the Koch Brothers, and all kinds of Conservative think tanks! :420: :321:
Yeah, we know. Women who are sexually harassed should just go away and be quiet. We don't need to hear anything from them, and we certainly don't need to believe or support them. In fact, they deserve only to be called bimbos. Heck, carry a $100 bill through a trailer park and watch them come running. THAT'S how democrats deal with inconvenient women. <Now run along and remind Hillary that she needs to reiterate how victims of sexual harassment have a right to be heard and believed>.

Perhaps you didn't notice, but Henry Hyde is in prison and BJ Clinton is a multi-millionaire. Your complete lack of morals, ethics and scruples are noted when a Democrat is involved.

Perhaps you didn't notice, but Henry Hyde is in prison and BJ Clinton is a multi-millionaire. Your complete lack of morals, ethics and scruples are noted when a Democrat is involved.

You don't know anything about my morals idiot! If Dems do something, they too need to be called out! Unfortunately it's always Republicans pointing out behavior and never looking in the mirror! :9: :ahole-1: :anj_stfu:

I don't know about Democrats / Liberals learning how to FIGHT fire with fire, but they sure know how to START fires:

700x394

"Man charged with attempted arson Baltimore Sun...The ATF released a version of this photo of Donta Betts taken during the April 27 riots. Betts faces several federal charges, including attempted arson."

Oh look, another batshit crazy Communist who thinks that threatening witnesses and destroying evidence is fine, but that the Bill of Rights has got to go... :eusa_whistle:

You don't know anything about my morals idiot! If Dems do something, they too need to be called out! Unfortunately it's always Republicans pointing out behavior and never looking in the mirror! :9: :ahole-1: :anj_stfu:

Perhaps you didn't notice that the Democrat kangaroo court that convicted former Republican Gov Mcdonald got overruled by the Supreme Court. I consider both of the Clinton's low life bottom feeders right along with Henry Hyde. Did you see a lot of Republicans defending Henry Hyde? I didn't!

Yelling "hypocrite" doesn't lessen the charge's truth and severity. If Charles Manson criticized Timothy McVeigh for being a mass murderer, would he be any less accurate because there is blood on his own hands?

BS, it was nothing but a fund raising stunt. Did you notice all the commercially printed signs in the "spontaneous" demonstration outside congress. That was just too funny, even Fox bought it as spontaneous, when it was nothing but well coordinated astroturf commie bull shit to raise money on the bodies of dead Americans. How fucking pathetic is the regressive party?

You don't know anything about my morals idiot!

One cannot "know" about that which does not exist.

Like most if not all leftists, you are devoid of any sort of ethical foundation.

If Dems do something, they too need to be called out! Unfortunately it's always Republicans pointing out behavior and never looking in the mirror! :9: :ahole-1: :anj_stfu:

Such as Clinton suborning perjury and threatening witnesses? Destroying evidence and hiding other evidence.

Forum List

Back