Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Try to keep up Skippy.

Now he's trying to say that he never actually said he didn't say that.

I know it's confusing trying to keep track of the constantly shifting lies in Trumpland.
He is? Where? Gotta link?

So now the Jan. 6th Committee is considering calling him back to clear up some apparent discrepancies in previous statements and SURPRISE!

Another Trumpian weasel has lawyered up.

No doubt he will wind up pleading The Fifth 150 times in his next deposition.

Seems to be a common theme in Trump world.

VERY STRANGE from people who "have nothing to hide" right?

"But the U.S. Secret Service pushed back on Hutchinson's account, signaling that both Ornato and Engel would be willing to testify in response to Hutchinson's sworn testimony, though neither one has appeared before the select committee since, according to three sources briefed on the matter.

A spokesperson for the agency said Ornato has been "continuously made available" to the committee and confirmed the now private citizen has retained legal representation."

Orange Man Bad?

and how does she know if she wasn't there? Wait for it.......

She was told that by someone else. She said that. Weren't you paying attention?

Last edited:
It's not nice to lie.

: Of the Cairo----

Q: Yes.

A: --demonstrations?

Q: Yes.

A: I think maybe I did. I'm not sure.

Q: . Were you monitoring within Libya for any type of
reaction to this film?

A: Yes.

Q: Okay. And how long had you been monitoring in Libya
for any type of reaction to this film?

A: I think we had begun monitoring since about
September 8th.

Q: Okay. And had you had any reaction or hits on your
monitoring?

A: Very few, if any.

Q: So it appeared to be a nonevent in the country of
Libya?

A: It was a nonevent in the country of Libya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stevens' last event of the day was a meeting with the
Turkish Consul General, [redacted text]. The Consul General
departed at 7:39 p.m. local time, and four British security
team members departed at 8:27 p.m.\76\ No other visitors were
on the Mission compound that night. There was no evidence of
any group assembled outside the Mission compound gate: large,
small, peaceful or otherwise.

I'm not lying, I'm quoting the Republican-led commission report on the matter...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

U.S. House of Representatives Permanent Select Committee on intelligence

Quote Ornato denying he said that to Hutchinson...

But the U.S. Secret Service pushed back on Hutchinson's account, signaling that both Ornato and Engel would be willing to testify in response to Hutchinson's sworn testimony, though neither one has appeared before the select committee since, according to three sources briefed on the matter.

A spokesperson for the agency said Ornato has been "continuously made available" to the committee and confirmed the now private citizen has retained legal representation.

But the U.S. Secret Service pushed back on Hutchinson's account, signaling that both Ornato and Engel would be willing to testify in response to Hutchinson's sworn testimony, though neither one has appeared before the select committee since, according to three sources briefed on the matter.

A spokesperson for the agency said Ornato has been "continuously made available" to the committee and confirmed the now private citizen has retained legal representation.

LOLOL

You idiot, where in there is a quote from Ornato denying he told Hutchinson what she claims he told her??

LOLOL

You idiot, where in there is a quote from Ornato denying he told Hutchinson what she claims he told her??
in the quote I gave you explains it to you. anytime dumb fk

Then quote Ornato denying he said that to her. What are you waiting for to post that quote?

here's why you won't see one

A spokesperson for the select committee declined to comment on Ornato’s interviews with the panel.

Members of the committee have expressed frustration with aspects of Ornato’s previous testimony, and some have suggested he lacks credibility.

means nothing in legal jargon.

It's an investigation, not a trial, so hearsay is admissible. And there's been no denial of what she claims she was told by either of the two men who were in the room with her at the time.

Forum List

Back