Democrats' Jan 6th Bombshell Hearsay Testimony Exposed As A Lie - Trump Did Not Grab Steering Wheel And Demand To Be Driven To The Capitol

Proven liar?? Prove she lied by quoting Ornato deny telling her that story?

Oh... wait.....

:abgg2q.jpg:
She lied about what Ornato said, Simp.

Show us a quote by him saying what she claimed.

Why hasnt Nazi sent Ornato a subpoena to testify?

:oops8:

You make the mistake of thinking I am a pub, I am not. I have provided you with info showing they knew immediately that there was no protests. You might also want to read the book written by the guys who were actually on those roof tops. Why anyone would trust the CIA about anything is beyond me.

I made no such assumption. I didn't say you're a Republican; I said the report was produced by a Republican-led commission. Eight investigations show how desperate Republicans were to find dirt on the Obama administration. So when they report on something favorable on the administration, that speaks volumes.

And nothing you posted shows Rice lied. Nothing you posted shows the CIA knew undoubtedly there was no protest. Just that the administration was still pushing the protest narrative until as late as September 23rd. And Panetta was not in charge of the CIA at that time.

She lied about what Ornato said, Simp.

Show us a quote by him saying what she claimed.

Why hasnt Nazi sent Ornato a subpoena to testify?

:oops8:

Nope, you're lying by claiming she lied.

You've already proven you can't produce a quote by Ornato denying he told her that.

Nope, you're lying by claiming she lied.

You've already proven you can't produce a quote by Ornato denying he told her that.
You can’t produce a quote by Ornato saying what the Piglosi Clown claimed, Simp.

You lose again.

You can’t produce a quote by Ornato saying what the Piglosi Clown claimed, Simp.

You lose again.

Nope, you're still lying. You have no proof she lied. Therefore, calling her a liar means the liar is actually you.

Nope, you're still lying. You have no proof she lied. Therefore, calling her a liar means the liar is actually you.
Still no quote by Ornato saying Trump tried to hijack “The Beast”?
Sux to be you.

Still no quote by Ornato saying Trump tried to hijack “The Beast”?
Sux to be you.

LOL

Your desperation worsens. Again, I never claimed he said that. So I have no burden to prove he said it.

Whereas you claimed he didn't say it. Yet you can't prove your claim.

LOLOL

You're lying again as evidenced by your inability to produce a quote by the guy you claim refuted Hutchinson's claim.

:dance:
There’s tons of reporting that the SS agents and the SS deny that what Hutchinsen said was true.

I don’t know that SS agents are technically allowed to make statements like the one you want. I could be wrong but that agency is pretty buttoned up.

At best her testimony seems questionable.

There’s tons of reporting that the SS agents and the SS deny that what Hutchinsen said was true.

I don’t know that SS agents are technically allowed to make statements like the one you want. I could be wrong but that agency is pretty buttoned up.

At best her testimony seems questionable.

So no quote from Ornato denying he told her. Thanks, but I already knew that.

LOL

Your desperation worsens. Again, I never claimed he said that. So I have no burden to prove he said it.

Whereas you claimed he didn't say it. Yet you can't prove your claim.
So you can't prove he said it.

Got it.

Dismissed. Ya got zippo, Hack.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

LOLOL

You're lying again as evidenced by your inability to produce a quote by the guy you claim refuted Hutchinson's claim.

Links to the reports have already been posted, Simp.

Your refusal to deny reality, and cling to the debunked lies of a Nazi Piglosi plant is hilarious.

Faun why hasn't Nazi Pigosi sent a subpoena to Ornato to testify?

Stop dodging this question. Why?

We both know why. You are just too chicken shit to admit it.

So you can't prove he said it.

Got it.

Dismissed. Ya got zippo, Hack.

LOL

Hysterically, you want me to quote him saying something I never claimed he said because you were caught lying and you can't actually quote him saying something you claimed he said.

LOL

Hysterically, you want me to quote him saying something I never claimed he said because you were caught lying and you can't actually quote him saying something you claimed he said.

Glad you admit Ornato never said what Hutchinson claimed. Or do you? Which is it?

Take a stand, Fuckwit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Glad you admit Ornato never said what Hutchinson claimed. Or do you? Which is it?

Take a stand, Fuckwit. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

LOLOL

Moron, there is no stand to take. That's why you're a liar because you chose to take a stand with no proof to back up your bullshit. No one but Hutchinson, Ornato & Engel know if she's telling the truth or not about what Ornato said. And neither Ornato nor Engel have spoken out about it.

Forum List

Back