Democrats Install Social Land Mines

"If you did you would have condemned the capitol riots. You did nothing."

Oh, but I did.

I just named the real rioters, the Democrat agents provocateurs.

ā€œVIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ā€˜Operativesā€™ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.ā€ VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

ā€˜Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitolā€™

ā€“ Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.ā€ https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. ā€œNo one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesnā€™t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you donā€™t believe it, youā€™re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But itā€™s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.ā€ The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

ā€œVideo Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying itā€™s Trump http://supporters.itā€™s not.

ā€œBLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa ā€œactivists,ā€ according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.ā€

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.ā€ BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

ā€œJames, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the Presidentā€™s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: ā€œIā€™m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ā€˜riotā€™ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthanā€™s.ā€

ā€¦every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing ā€œactivistsā€ incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this ā€œfalse flagā€ attack in order to push for impeachment.ā€ James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

ā€œVerified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brotherā€™s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofskyā€™s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.ā€

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Here we Go again.
The same old " it wasn't me" crap. Blame the democrats supported by the right wing propaganda that sucked you in again. Go away you silly girl.

How's that God thing going? Does he approve of you telling lies like that? You brain dead hypocrite.

Here we Go again.
The same old " it wasn't me" crap. Blame the democrats supported by the right wing propaganda that sucked you in again. Go away you silly girl.

How's that God thing going? Does he approve of you telling lies like that? You brain dead hypocrite.

Wow.....that really must have hurt, huh?

Excellent.

A pity you never learned history....or, anything.

You would understand how the Left functions.

Wow.....that really must have hurt, huh?

Excellent.

A pity you never learned history....or, anything.

You would understand how the Left functions.
Why don't you wake up to yourself and admit you're just another right wing hate filled lying delusional Republican godbotherer?
But the irony of you wanting to recall history but simultaneously believing there's a god. You hypocrite.

Why don't you wake up to yourself and admit you're just another right wing hate filled lying delusional Republican godbotherer?
But the irony of you wanting to recall history but simultaneously believing there's a god. You hypocrite.

I'm simply a truth-teller.

I understand why that bothers you.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your partā€¦.and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.

You are definitely somewhere far out there. I doubt anyone could identify where that might be.

When one recognizes that you have never been able to find a single error or untruth in any of my posts......your statement becomes quite a complement.

Keep it up and I may allow you to be one of the porters carrying my palanquin.

1644357332491.png

When one recognizes that you have never been able to find a single error or untruth in any of my posts......your statement becomes quite a complement.

Keep it up and I may allow you to be one of the porters carrying my palanquin.

View attachment 598909
If that remark was from anyone else, I would consider it as a cutely absurd joke. You, however, seem to actually believe such bizarre thoughts are based on reality. In your mind, it's as real as all those conspiracy theories you embrace.

If that remark was from anyone else, I would consider it as a cutely absurd joke. You, however, seem to actually believe such bizarre thoughts are based on reality. In your mind, it's as real as all those conspiracy theories you embrace.

You don't recognize my greatness?????

See....now you've talked yourself out of the honor.

Back into the oblivion you so richly deserve.

I'm simply a truth-teller.

I understand why that bothers you.

The beatings will continue until I see the light of learning on your partā€¦.and then they will continue for the sheer joy of it.
A beating from you is like getting flogged with a warm lettuce.
What bothers me is how republicans lie continously on here and no one has the guts to stand up to them. Its like this is your own personal forum, where you preach to the converted and they not their heads with the same ignorance as you.

How's that God going now lovey? Got any forgiveness for you sins yet?
Prayers are the strongest weapon you will ever have and that equates to nothing.

You don't recognize my greatness?????

See....now you've talked yourself out of the honor.

Back into the oblivion you so richly deserve.
I haven't used this description in a long time, but you are truly a legend in your own mind. You can't fix your self esteem problems by false self aggrandizement.

A beating from you is like getting flogged with a warm lettuce.
What bothers me is how republicans lie continously on here and no one has the guts to stand up to them. Its like this is your own personal forum, where you preach to the converted and they not their heads with the same ignorance as you.

How's that God going now lovey? Got any forgiveness for you sins yet?
Prayers are the strongest weapon you will ever have and that equates to nothing.

"...how republicans lie...."

Watch how deftly I ram that back down your ignorant lying throat:

Democrats lie about everythingā€¦.on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, ā€œHandsUpDonā€™tShoot,ā€Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ā€˜lynching,ā€™ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ā€˜hoax,ā€™ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and ā€œMore than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Donā€™t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russiaā€¦and that wasnā€™t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agencyā€¦.and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ā€˜armed insurrectionā€™ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ā€˜mostly peaceful.ā€™

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trumpā€¦.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIAā€¦.where were those ā€˜fact checkersā€™? The great lie that there was an ā€˜insurrectionā€™ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasnā€™t being taught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasnā€™t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett,ā€¦.

• Brett Kavanaugh ā€” Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Donā€™t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunterā€™s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and onā€¦
ā€¦what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710
1643826910385.png

OK, you buffoon.....

.....your turn!

I haven't used this description in a long time, but you are truly a legend in your own mind. You can't fix your self esteem problems by false self aggrandizement.

Let's face facts.
Every post of mine is linked, sourced, and documented, which explains why I am always 100% correct and accurate.

Your claims, lies, actually prove the opposite.

When you see the light, and wish to form a religion based on my life, be sure to get right back to me.

Let's face facts.
Every post of mine is linked, sourced, and documented, which explains why I am always 100% correct and accurate.

Your claims, lies, actually prove the opposite.

When you see the light, and wish to form a religion based on my life, be sure to get right back to me.
Singing your own praises seems to be a full time job for you. I guess you think somebody has got to do it, and nobody else has even tried. I'll bet you have a 214 IQ too, right?

Singing your own praises seems to be a full time job for you. I guess you think somebody has got to do it, and nobody else has even tried.

You dope....you're the one pumping up my legend: you keep lying about me, yet can never find any lies nor anything I've ever been mistaken about.

I should keep you on retainer.

Now......write soon, y'hear!

Fact-checker censors report on Biden administration funding distribution of crack pipes​

"Facebook Censors Story On Biden Administration Funding Distribution Of Crack Pipes

Facebook Censors Story On Biden Administration Funding Distribution Of Crack Pipes"

Fact-checker censors report on Biden administration funding distribution of crack pipes​

"Facebook Censors Story On Biden Administration Funding Distribution Of Crack Pipes

Facebook Censors Story On Biden Administration Funding Distribution Of Crack Pipes"

If you read on it reveals your point scoring is misinformation as usual.
Right wing rags have the same capacity to lie like you.

Who are "right wing" fact checkers......beside me?

Forum List

Back