Democrats Install Social Land Mines

As mentioned in the OP:

"Insecure border spreads lethal crime to America's heartland, creating powerful election issue

The rising tide of high-profile, gruesome crimes far from the U.S.-Mexico border is creating a potent political issue as control of Congress is up for grabs this November while leaving a trail of carnage and drug overdoses in America's heartland.

"Every state is a border state. And that's the truth," said Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt, who joined Texas in suing to challenge some of Biden's immigration policies they argue have left the border open to trafficking and criminals.

"It's terrible for those border towns, because a lot of schools have gone on lockdown, because of the crime and illegal activity that comes across, but the drugs, the fentanyl, the human trafficking ends up in places like Kansas City, or in Wichita, or in Columbus, Ohio, all over the country," Schmitt told the John Solomon Reports podcast on Monday."

“Social change” for the better?……Where?
“Way back” from what?
From what built the greatest, wealthiest most powerful nation the world has ever known in a short 150 years?
Yes, from that, back to allowing all the American people to have a piece of that big pie, as people in even a capitalist country are 'entitled' to having.

Yes, from that, back to allowing all the American people to have a piece of that big pie, as people in even a capitalist country are 'entitled' to having.

Gads, you're a fool.

A lying fool at that, commie boy.

"Why is the salary in Canada so much lower compared to the USA even if taking into account the cost of living? "

We may have to build a fence around our parliament building like the one America had to build.
But that's the last resort that would be needed to keep fascists out who are trying to overthrow government.

There are reports of American fascists in Ottawa now!

What are gonna do about the "totalitarian" sign you've been awarded???

1644340145320.png

Oh.....you're an admitted communist.....you're probably proud of it.

Hahaha….But the creators of the “pie” are getting their piece. Are you suggesting that people waking up at noon on Tuesday to a bong rip and illegal Mexicans should be entitled to more free shit generated by the productive?

How do you get your way back by eliminating the things that got you there in the first place.
That which led your country so far off the main path was lack of social conscience in government.

Lobbied and corrupt politicians lost all recognition of the social decline, robbed the people of a share of the great wealth, and led to a near fascist takeover of your democratic system.

And the threat is far from being over.

Continue to ask key and intelligent questions!

Hahaha…everybody protesting totalitarian governments are “TRYING TO OVERTHROW GOVERNMENT”
Hahaha…silly Tards
"Protesting totalitarian governments"

That's the correct talking point that hasn't been stated in so few words yet. You're at least better than a broke loser!

It's the best explanation of how the threat of Covid can be used as a lever against government in the blind effort of having government take control of the pandemic.

While the people protesting don't understand that government doesn't have that power.

Fwiw, the mandates around Covid and associated precautions, will only go away when it's safe to take them away. It can't be rushed by applying political pressure.

On a bright note, it may be soon.

On a more objective note, it could be never and stricter precautions may need to be ordered and mandated.

"Protesting totalitarian governments"

That's the correct talking point that hasn't been stated in so few words yet. You're at least better than a broke loser!

It's the best explanation of how the threat of Covid can be used as a lever against government in the blind effort of having government take control of the pandemic.

While the people protesting don't understand that government doesn't have that power.

Fwiw, the mandates around Covid and associated precautions, will only go away when it's safe to take them away. It can't be rushed by applying political pressure.

On a bright note, it may be soon.

On a more objective note, it could be never and stricter precautions may need to be ordered and mandated.
TRULY free nations don’t allow their constitution to be circumvented or their rights to cease….PERIOD.

Hahaha….But the creators of the “pie” are getting their piece. Are you suggesting that people waking up at noon on Tuesday to a bong rip and illegal Mexicans should be entitled to more free shit generated by the productive?
No not illegals. I'm suggesting that which isn't a secret anymore about America's fall from being a leader in 'quality of life' and one of the leaders on 'freedoms'.

Why is it being denied. It was Trump's theme to bring it back AGAIN.

And part of bringing back is in getting the illegals back to work in America's industries and agriculture. Americans will never start doing it for a couple of bucks an hour.

The reason why neither party addressed the border issue was quite obvious. Then along came Trump who tried to fk up a good thing by building a useless wall.

Useless because American employers would quickly find a way to get the 'labour' through it or around it, or even over it.

It's just a good job Trump wasn't smart enough to find a real way to stop them.

On the other hand, maybe he actually was smart enough to build a useless wall. Small minds could visualize some sort of a wall, while bus loads coming in through customs was more ethereal to imagine.

What are gonna do about the "totalitarian" sign you've been awarded???

View attachment 598799

Oh.....you're an admitted communist.....you're probably proud of it.
It's being considered.

If we build it we will have to decide on who it's meant to keep out and also who to be kept in?

On which side of the fence would Canada's Marxists be and on which side, the fascists?

There's a totalitarian government ahead for Canada but it's far, far ahead now that the Conservative party is in total disarray and divided over supporting the trucker violence or supporting Justin Trudeau. Nearly all of the opposition, including the NDP are with our Liberal government.
I'll explain it further to you if you can ask politely. Your rage isn't getting you anywhere with me. It only feeds my ability to reply on topic hon!

Gads, you're a fool.

A lying fool at that, commie boy.

"Why is the salary in Canada so much lower compared to the USA even if taking into account the cost of living? "
It's a well known fact that America is the richest country in the world!

But it's also well known that income inequality in America has concentrated that wealth into the hands of a few. Americans refer to them as the 1%.

And so the world's leading countries in freedom, human rights, and quality of life are far from competitors on their country's wealth alone.

The following is a clue on why you tend to view others as communists so often. With me, it's my tendency to be non-supportive of America's brand of greedy capitalism.

After all the discussions we've had with each other hon, I'm flabbergasted over you bringing up an issue that would chop you off at the knees so easily!

Can we ever get around to discussing the pros and cons of 'SOCIALLY' responsible capitaliam??

I'm going to keep trying to appeal to the more intelligent 'inner' Chic who must be able to understand better than just screeching out accusations of 'stupid', 'Marxist', etc., etc.

However, I may have to start to ration out my replies as your comments are starting to display more and more frustration, depending on the time of the month.

It's a well known fact that America is the richest country in the world!

But it's also well known that income inequality in America has concentrated that wealth into the hands of a few. Americans refer to them as the 1%.

And so the world's leading countries in freedom, human rights, and quality of life are far from competitors on their country's wealth alone.

The following is a clue on why you tend to view others as communists so often. With me, it's my tendency to be non-supportive of America's brand of greedy capitalism.

After all the discussions we've had with each other hon, I'm flabbergasted over you bringing up an issue that would chop you off at the knees so easily!

Can we ever get around to discussing the pros and cons of 'SOCIALLY' responsible capitaliam??

I'm going to keep trying to appeal to the more intelligent 'inner' Chic who must be able to understand better than just screeching out accusations of 'stupid', 'Marxist', etc., etc.

However, I may have to start to ration out my replies as your comments are starting to display more and more frustration, depending on the time of the month.

"The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.
The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it.
End social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Sadly, attempts toward creation of utopia in this world lead to dystopia. Which leads to this comparison: conservatives marvel at how good America is, Leftists want to ‘transform’ it."
Dennis Prager

How many millions of men, women and children would your side kill this time in the "battle" for material equality????

5. Where does the Constitution allow taxpayer funds to encourage addictive drug habits…as we see the Democrats doing today:

“Biden admin to fund crack pipe distribution for ‘racial equality’

The $30 million grant program, which closed applications Monday and will begin in May, will provide funds to nonprofits and local governments to help make drug use safer for addicts. Included in the grant, which is overseen by the Department of Health and Human Services, are funds for "smoking kits/supplies." A spokesman for the agency told the Washington Free Beacon that these kits will provide pipes for users to smoke crack cocaine, crystal methamphetamine, and "any illicit substance." SERIOUSLY: Biden admin to fund crack pipe distribution for ‘racial equality’

Could it be that Biden's son Hunter would perform in an instructional vid along with those crack pipes?????

"The Left has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.
The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it.
End social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Sadly, attempts toward creation of utopia in this world lead to dystopia. Which leads to this comparison: conservatives marvel at how good America is, Leftists want to ‘transform’ it."
Dennis Prager
Led! It's a three letter word that either Dennis or you need to be able to get right.
How many millions of men, women and children would your side kill this time in the "battle" for material equality????
More to the point is the slaughter of innocents by America in it's 40 wars of aggression since the end of WW2 alone. However, it's necessary to draw attention to all historic incidences of murder being perpetrated by nations, regardless of the political cause.

Perhaps most egregious is the Iraq war by America on account of there still not being any justification offered.

Canada must accept a responsibility of being complicit in several US led wars, but not that one for the obvious reason of the US lies.

My 'side' wasn't America's side that time but regrettably my country has been on America's side in far too many of those 40 US led wars.

I submit that we at least 'should' have sided with the communist side, especially on the Vietnam war in which the people won their right to unify their country by the elimination of US imperialism.

And the latest example of America's belligerence toward China, you should be aware that I take the side of peaceful coexistence. Capitalism under a communist leadership is in my opinion the way of succeeding in the future, due to the limited resources of the world not being able to tolerate America's imperialistic greed and inequality.

I have to commend you on your attempt at leaving the childish attempts to insult behind, if only for this one example!

Let's keep the argument were it belongs.

I believe in freedom, you don't.
If you did you would have condemned the capitol riots. You did nothing.
I don’t call myself a Liberal…I’m a conservative…but I am far more liberal than any Leftist because I’m an American, with American values, and those values are about individual liberty and freedom and the American ethic and the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and the privileges bestowed by God, not by the state.
Oh how noble of you. That's like everyone else so what makes yours any more unique.
As for God, you cannot name one privilege given to you by your silly God. In fact, you have no evidence gid even exists other than in your head yet you speak as if it's fact. You're delusional.
The other side views everything as bestowed by the power of the state because, in their mind, they were responsible for the death of God long ago.
God again? You ARE delusional. Get a grip on yourself.
Everyone who votes Democrat may not be quite as far as the fringe radicals who have taken over their party, but they certainly are what Lenin called ‘useful idiots.’
Do you mean "fringe radicals" like the republican lackeys?
Proud boys, KKK, oath keepers?
No one has taken over the democrats but you sods are still licking the boots of trump as if he will rule again.
The audacity of you to quote Lenin. You hypocrite.
So...no....you cannot take away any of our unalienable rights.
Explain exactly what rights have democrats taken from you. I know you can't.
You are besotted with anger and hatred. You fabricate ridiculous scenarios of lies because you get a warm inner glow from your hatred. How does that sit with your God when he supposedly taught exactly the opposite? Do you get unique dispensation to hate democrats without attracted your silly sins?
God my arse. Grow up.

If you did you would have condemned the capitol riots. You did nothing.

Oh how noble of you. That's like everyone else so what makes yours any more unique.
As for God, you cannot name one privilege given to you by your silly God. In fact, you have no evidence gid even exists other than in your head yet you speak as if it's fact. You're delusional.

God again? You ARE delusional. Get a grip on yourself.

Do you mean "fringe radicals" like the republican lackeys?
Proud boys, KKK, oath keepers?
No one has taken over the democrats but you sods are still licking the boots of trump as if he will rule again.
The audacity of you to quote Lenin. You hypocrite.

Explain exactly what rights have democrats taken from you. I know you can't.
You are besotted with anger and hatred. You fabricate ridiculous scenarios of lies because you get a warm inner glow from your hatred. How does that sit with your God when he supposedly taught exactly the opposite? Do you get unique dispensation to hate democrats without attracted your silly sins?
God my arse. Grow up.

"If you did you would have condemned the capitol riots. You did nothing."

Oh, but I did.

I just named the real rioters, the Democrat agents provocateurs.

“VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad ‘Operatives’ Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

A new video exposed by Gateway Pundit shows suspicous black-clad figures on the steps of the Capitol building on 1/6.” VIDEO: Suspicious Black-Clad 'Operatives' Were First Ones Up Capitol Building Stairs On 1/6

‘Leftist Antifa Among Mob Storming US Capitol’

– Facial recognition experts and backers of American President Donald J. Trump said members of the hardline leftist Antifa movement infiltrated protestors who stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.

Several witnesses and reports monitored by Worthy News suggested radical leftist vandals broke into the building housing the U.S. Congress while most Trump supporters were loud but peaceful.” https://www.worthynews.com/55452-leftist-antifa-among-mob-storming-us-capitol

There is no disputing that the Democrats have had far more practice at riots than the Right.

Biden voters are well practiced.

. “No one can point to any statement from President Trump calling upon his supporters to storm the Capitol, much less to stage a coup against the U.S. government, but it doesn’t matter anymore. The establishment media and the social media giants are insisting that he incited the attack on the Capitol and was trying to install himself as a dictator by means of a guy with a buffalo horn hat and some other dopes and wingnuts, and if you don’t believe it, you’re a racist, bigoted, MAGA-hat-wearing fascist who deserves to be silenced along with the president, and soon will be. But it’s clear who the real fascists are, and they are exploiting their Reichstag Fire moment to the fullest.” The Left Is Enjoying Its Reichstag Fire Moment

“Video Reveals Trump Supporters Tried to Stop the Violence
Violence by Antifa on the south side where Trump supporters were told to March to. Supporters stopped the breakage but he started again later. MSM keeps saying it’s Trump http://supporters.it’s not.

“BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

The Utah Black Lives Matter "activist" has been bragging about his involvement in instigating the Capitol riots. Now, he's been arrested.

The deadly riots at the Capitol last week that have sparked Big Tech cancelations and prompted another impeachment of President Trump were instigated in part by Black Lives Matter and Antifa “activists,” according to multiple media reports. One of the highest profile suspects, John Earle Sullivan from Utah, has been arrested.”

This story will be buried by mainstream media and suppressed by Big Tech. The arrest of John Earle Sullivan, a known Black Lives Matter leader and provocateur, belies the accepted narrative that Trump-supporters alone caused the riots.” BLM instigator of Capitol riots, John Earle Sullivan, arrested

“James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

John Sullivan was arrested yesterday in connection with instigating the Capitol riots on January 6th. A video of him and CNN photojournalist Jade Sacker emerged this week that shows them giddy following the murder of Trump-supporter Ashli Babbitt. Now, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani is wondering why a text message from James Sullivan was not revealed during the President’s second impeachment hearings in Congress.

According to the text, James Sullivan makes a very bold claim: “I’m currently working with the FBI to expose and place total blame on John and the 226 members of antifa that instigated the Capitol ‘riot’ I was able to get my agent out of trouble along with three other uthan’s.”

…every day brings more evidence that Antifa and other left-wing “activists” incited the crowd to commit crimes. Videos of Antifa members secretly embedded with the Trump-supporters appear to reinforce these claims.

This all jibes with the credible conspiracy theory that Democrats or other interested parties planned this “false flag” attack in order to push for impeachment.” James, brother of accused leftist provocateur John Sullivan, claims 226 Antifa members started Capitol riots

“Verified twitter user Amuse breaks everything down in further detail in a series of tweets.

"To make this clear. CNN was embedded with BLM/Antifa pretending to be Trump supporters taping them incite a riot. This is freaking huge. If CNN is allowed to maintain its press access anywhere in DC there needs to be a serious overhaul of our entire system," he tweeted.

Here's another one, who showed up with furs, and also got himself arrested. According to the New York Post:

Aaron Mostofsky was busted Tuesday at his brother’s house in Brooklyn by federal agents on multiple charges, including theft of government property for allegedly stealing a police riot shield and bulletproof vest, the source said.

Mostofsky, who is the son of Shlomo Mostofsky, a Supreme Court judge and a prominent figure in the Orthodox Jewish community, was photographed with both items.

Video circulating on Twitter following Mostofsky’s arrest shows FBI agents swarming the home and carting out what appeared to be the fur pelts and walking stick he had on him during the insurrection.

His politics? According to this report, registered Democrat.

Rush to judgment on Trump? Multiple leftists arrested for Capitol riot

And Zero Hedge.

Forum List

Back