Democrats In Crisis: LA Times Poll Shows Trump Is Surging With African Americans

Liberals are going to have to promise much more welfare

could be that the blacks are tired of being on assistance and would like to see the illegals shipped back across the border in order to open a job market for them.

• Banned
could be that the blacks are tired of being on assistance and would like to see the illegals shipped back across the border in order to open a job market for them.
That's what I'm thinking too. Plus don't forget Hillary wanting to import a million Muslim migrants
from the Middle East.

:lol::lol::lol:

black-voters-trump.jpg

THAT'S your crisis? Two black guys who were probably paid to hold up a Trump sign and wave a flag. :lol::lol::lol:

Nah .. here's the crisis ..

Poll: Trump gets 1 percent support among black voters
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/286110-poll-finds-almost-no-support-for-trump-among-black-voters

Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio
Donald Trump is getting ZERO percent of the black vote in polls in Pennsylvania and Ohio

Trump Is In Fourth Place Among Black Voters

Why is that a crisis?

Because black voters are kingmakers in critical national and important elections.

Therein lies YOUR crisis.

Could be that black people are tired of listening to republicans talking the same dumb shit that you just did.
black people should be equally as tired of the democrats for the shit that they tell them too.....

poor kkk'er.... dumb Donald has between 1% and 2% of the vote among African americans.

funny
the more educated a black is, the more likely he/she is to vote republican.
Is this why the democrats insist on keeping the blacks on welfare in specific areas where the schools are inferior?

poor kkk'er.... dumb Donald has between 1% and 2% of the vote among African americans.

funny
the more educated a black is, the more likely he/she is to vote republican.
Is this why the democrats insist on keeping the blacks on welfare in specific areas where the schools are inferior?

I think that's your fantasy.

but we do know that the more educated you are, the less likely you are to vote for trump.

but please, tell me what part of your post disputed the numbers?

as to your false assumption, I don't think i'll address that because it's stupid. but I will say that given a choice between bigots and people who are well-meaning if imperfect, they're going to go with the people who are well meaning. for a few years, you might want to refrain from calling unarmed black kids murdered for no reason "thugs". maybe then black and brown people won't give your party the finger.

black-voters-trump.jpg

THAT'S your crisis? Two black guys who were probably paid to hold up a Trump sign and wave a flag. :lol::lol::lol:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/286110-poll-finds-almost-no-support-for-trump-among-black-voters

Why is that a crisis?

Because black voters are kingmakers in critical national and important elections.

I hate to break this to you...but those days are pretty much over! The new "kingmakers" will be Hispanic voters and neither party will cater to an ever shrinking black voter block.

black-voters-trump.jpg

Why is that a crisis?

I still see you love being on the plantation being whipped.

:whip:

Two black people showed up at a Trump rally

His support among blacks is SURGING

I counted 14 in just those few pics. I can post more if need be.
Then there are all those pesky evangelicals adding their 2 cents:
PF_16.07.13_religionpolitics_whiteEvangTrump640px.png

Seems nobody likes rickety Hitlery..
I have no respect for any evangelical who would endorse Trump based on his philandering and having a prostitute for a wife

Forum List

Back