Democrats Have Turned Minneapolis into a Third World Shithole

Anyone still wondering why Democrats are anti-gun?

I never wondered why Democrats were against guns.

Democrats, like Republicans, have a base. The political strategy is to expand your base, or expand the tent as they call it in politics.

Two of the largest bases for Democrats are government dependents and victims. Democrats love victims and victims love Democrats.

They've been quite successful too. Victims of big tobacco, victims of police brutality, victims of big pharma, victims of big business, victims of big firearm producers, victims of the NRA, victims, victims, victims, and lets not forget the war on women..........

If the Democrats were able to make it near impossible for law abiding citizens to get firearms, then only the police and criminals would have them. That would cause a huge increase in crime, and especially, violent crime. So how do you solve Big Crime? The same way you fight Big anything, and that is with a bigger government.

Minneapolis City Government tells residents to be ready to give up their phones and wallets and to always cooperate with criminals.

According to a police fact sheet advising residents how to deal with crime, the force recommends to “be prepared to give up your cellphone and purse or wallet” and “don’t fight with criminals, remember your safety is most important.”

Minneapolis PD Warns Residents To 'Be Prepared To Give Up' Phones, Cash
The same thing happened when Somalis took over Lewiston Maine. The "boys" beating up the white citizens were not even arrested. The council of somali elders spoke with them.

fear mongering in the name of liberalism is a virtue?

fear mongering in the name of the state is a virtue?

Well, look at the America hating muslim shit stain skank they elected to congress. She came from third world shit hole Somolia, and she wants to turn Minneapolis into a shit hole. Of course, the muslim shit stain obama forcing 60,000 muslims from third world shit holes on MN helped get the America hating muslim skank elected, so I really can't say it's native Minnesotians fault. I'd blame that mulatto faggot muslim dog turd obama.
Somolia? I`ll have to order some the next time I`m in an Italian restaurant.

No words can make this palatable.
114025468_3557483900943012_1162256448603909304_o.jpg
i was there a couple years ago,i never want to go back again.

Well, look at the America hating muslim shit stain skank they elected to congress. She came from third world shit hole Somolia, and she wants to turn Minneapolis into a shit hole. Of course, the muslim shit stain obama forcing 60,000 muslims from third world shit holes on MN helped get the America hating muslim skank elected, so I really can't say it's native Minnesotians fault. I'd blame that mulatto faggot muslim dog turd obama.
cool speech, an award should be coming your way

cool speech, an award should be coming your way
Stormfront giving out awards now?

Forum List

Back