Democrats Have Turned Minneapolis into a Third World Shithole

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
No words can make this palatable.
114025468_3557483900943012_1162256448603909304_o.jpg

Well, look at the America hating muslim shit stain skank they elected to congress. She came from third world shit hole Somolia, and she wants to turn Minneapolis into a shit hole. Of course, the muslim shit stain obama forcing 60,000 muslims from third world shit holes on MN helped get the America hating muslim skank elected, so I really can't say it's native Minnesotians fault. I'd blame that mulatto faggot muslim dog turd obama.

Last edited:
Well, look at the America hating muslim shit stain skank they elected to congress. She came from third world shit hole Somolia, and she wants to turn Minneapolis into a shit hole. Of course, the muslim shit stain obama forcing 60,000 muslims from third world shit holes on MN helped get the America hating muslim skank elected, so I really can't say it's native Minnesotians fault. I'd blame that mulatto faggot muslim dog turd obama.
The blame also goes to Democrat Lutherans. They made money by sponsoring the muslims. Filthy Democrats.

Sounds like Russia after the USSR government collapsed. The Russian mafia was running the country for a while afterwards but they too went berserk with power just like the former statist left government they replaced. It looks like mob rule will be taking over for the folks living in Minneapolis. Enjoy it while it lasts!

The blame also goes to Democrat Lutherans. They made money by sponsoring the muslims. Filthy Democrats.

One of the very best decisions in US immigration history was taking in many southeast Asians, from Cambodia, Vietnam, Lao's and so forth. These tight, hardworking families have not just assimilated, but thrived, their children always among the very best students in the nation, they have proven superb additions to the American family. On the other hand we have the Somali muslim population, of which the greatest population center of them in the entire United States, is in northern Minneapolis. They are not anywhere near the same levels of assimilation observed in the nations Vietnam era absorption of southeast Asian families, who thrive, whereas the Somalis specialize in sending their sons off to fight as jihaddis and suicide bombers serving in various islamofascist conflicts. Indeed, Minneapolis enjoys the distinction of being home to the United States very first muslim suicide bomber(a Somali teen)who managed to succeed in killing nearly 100 men, women, and children outside of a market in Somalia. Do you know what the city fathers of Minneapolis did in recognition of this dubious accomplishment? The anted up Minneapolis tax dollars to fly home the carcass of the teen mass murderer(in hundreds of little pieces)and then again on the taxpayers dime, buried the fucking animal in the county cemetery!

Minneapolis City Government tells residents to be ready to give up their phones and wallets and to always cooperate with criminals.

According to a police fact sheet advising residents how to deal with crime, the force recommends to “be prepared to give up your cellphone and purse or wallet” and “don’t fight with criminals, remember your safety is most important.”

Minneapolis PD Warns Residents To 'Be Prepared To Give Up' Phones, Cash

.....the blacks and libs LOVE criminals --for SOME reason....
....Floyd got what he deserved --he robbed a female..FK him and ALL ROBBERS/criminals ....I don't care if they are shot in the back...when they are dead it is GOOD for the community

12 and 13 years old!!!!!!---black culture is a self destructive cycle

Minneapolis City Government tells residents to be ready to give up their phones and wallets and to always cooperate with criminals.

According to a police fact sheet advising residents how to deal with crime, the force recommends to “be prepared to give up your cellphone and purse or wallet” and “don’t fight with criminals, remember your safety is most important.”

Minneapolis PD Warns Residents To 'Be Prepared To Give Up' Phones, Cash

Here....this is what it will be like.........

Seriously, though.

Minneapolis is simply a harbinger of what ALL American cities will look like in the coming decades.

There is no value in getting angry.

This country is a-changing, and no one can stop it.

Our grandchildren and especially our great-grandchildren will have to find a way to adjust to the new realities. One way may indeed be emigrating to a more culturally comfortable country.

Forum List

Back