Democrats hate the US Constitution because it puts checks/restrictions on their power, says Levin

Nazi please.

You morons call for the end of the 1st and 2nd Amendment daily.

So stupid, Trump is right - given absolute proof that the democrats rigged the election - now you're a Nazi - meaning you're dumb - so note that I did NOT say absolute proof was presented - but IF it becomes that gelled - then the Constitution has been subverted and doesn't apply in regard to the election - which despite your lies, is what Trump actually said.

Then it is remarkably easy for you to quote democratic leadership calling for the termination of the constitution. Instead you give us excuses why you can't. Its easy to quote. Let me show you:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

That's what a quote looks like. Trump's words, verbatim, calling for the termination of the constitution. And yet you seditionists will still vote for him and insist he's right.

As seditionists do.

I believe it was 600,000 if you are speaking of soldiers alone.. It could be a higher figure if you consider that General Sherman did the scorched earth thing in GA and elsewhere.. I believe citizens were often killed
Estimates have recently been revised upwards. Formerly they didn't count people killed by disease or the ones you mention above.

Then it is remarkably easy for you to quote democratic leadership calling for the termination of the constitution. Instead you give us excuses why you can't. Its easy to quote. Let me show you:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

That's what a quote looks like. Trump's words, verbatim, calling for the termination of the constitution. And yet you seditionists will still vote for him and insist he's right.

As seditionists do.
The leadership of the FBI ordered employees to trash the First Amendment, and turds like you defend them.

The leadership of the FBI ordered employees to trash the First Amendment, and turds like you defend them.

The FBI called for the termination of the constitution? Can you quote them saying this? You know quotes....where you cite the words, verbatim. Like this:

That would be Trump, calling for the termination of the constitution. As seditionists do.

Who could blame Trump for calling for the termination of the constitiution?

I can. I can blame Trump for calling for the termination of the constitution. Any patriot can. Any non-seditionist can.

And what 'recanting'? Trump never recanted. He merely lied about his demands to terminate the constitution. As seditionists do.
That rules you out. You're not a patriot.

This is interesting... It does bug me that he has a picture of Lincoln in the background, though. Lincoln violated the Constitution over and over and was a tyrant.. Does Levin not know that?

A lot of people don't know it. I didn't know it until I read a book called (I believe) The Facts [or the Truth] About Lincoln but the book was full of facts and (factual) history. It cannot be ignored that
he went against the Constitution. The South had a right to secede.. the states came together and made the federal govt.. not the other way around. If the states can vote to become part of the US, then the states can take themselves out as well..

Actually, it's little wonder the Dims have their "Lincoln Project" to stop Trump and other conservatives. They tried to deceive people by calling themselves the Lincoln Project.. knowing most people do not know about L's tyranny. The libs are the worst kind of lawless tyrants themselves.

At lease Democrats don't try to ignore the Constitution!

The FBI called for the termination of the constitution? Can you quote them saying this? You know quotes....where you cite the words, verbatim. Like this:

That would be Trump, calling for the termination of the constitution. As seditionists do.
The FBI ordered Twitter to violate the Fist Amendment. Elon Musk published a record of it.

Twitter Files 6.0 expose how FBI regularly sent requests to the social media giant for censorship

At lease Democrats don't try to ignore the Constitution!
Bullshit. Brandon has. His student loan debt repayment “plan” ignores the Consirution entirely.

And, Obumbler called it (the Bill of Right) a list of “negative rights.” Ohh poor boo boo. The nerve of the Constitution to limit the scope of the power of government.

Dims regularly seek to restrict free speech (for others). They can’t seek to dismantle the 2d Amendment often enough.

Fuckin’ Dems (including lumps of shit like Brandon) regularly refer to America as a “democracy” thereby simply ignoring the Constitution itself.

Last edited:
I'm patriot enough to denounce calls by your ilk to terminate the constitution.

Its something any non-seditionist can do. But you, oddly, can't.
I haven't called to terminate the Constitution, shit for brains. Perhaps if you addresses stuff people actually said you might have more credibility.

The FBI ordered Twitter to violate the Fist Amendment. Elon Musk published a record of it.

Twitter Files 6.0 expose how FBI regularly sent requests to the social media giant for censorship
That's not a quote of the FBI calling for the termination of the constitution. This is a quote:

See how that works. That's Trump calling for the termination of the Constitution. With you insisting he's right, my little seditionist.

Now you try. Quote the FBI calling for the termination of the constitution.

That's not a quote of the FBI calling for the termination of the constitution. This is a quote:

See how that works. That's Trump calling for the termination of the Constitution. With you insisting he's right, my little seditionist.

Now you try. Quote the FBI calling for the termination of the constitution.
I have yet to actually see a video of Trump saying this

so I don't even know if this true or just some lib twisting his words as usual

I have yet to actually see a video of Trump saying this

so I don't even know if this true or just some lib twisting his words as usual

So you're claiming that Trump didn't say this? I want you on record, so I can point to the ludicrous lengths that your ilk go to deny Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

While Lincoln did violate the Constitution and I believe states have the right to secede, the country as a whole had the right to fight to keep it together. It would be no different than a war to take over any land.
I recall that when Senator Cruz spoke during a committee hearing, saying that his home state's struggle to become a state may not have been worth staying in the union, his democrat opponent, gave a veiled warning: "Remember what happened to the south when they seceded." It would seem that, based upon the veiled threat, that the democrat led government would use force to keep Texas in the union.

So you're claiming that Trump didn't say this? I want you on record, so I can point to the ludicrous lengths that your ilk go to deny Trump's call to terminate the constitution.
but still no video provided

telling

I apologize for one of my last posts to u.. I kind of misinterpreted what you were saying. You were probably talking about druggies and other ne'r do wells getting "free money"
If by "ne'r do wells" you mean the greedy welfare queens then we are in agreement. The ones that think they are entitled to free housing, food and medical care just because they are alive.

Forum List

Back