Democrats hate the US Constitution because it puts checks/restrictions on their power, says Levin

Nope. Debating whether the Civil War which ended slavery was a mistake for another reason,

No one debated that.

So you are flinging shit to distract from the actual subject.
while ignoring the end to slavery, is a silly argument. The only reason I can think of to propose such is if the ending of a familial slavery holding caused a financial reduction in familial wealth. The Civil Was was justified if for no other reason than the elimination of slavery.

You figured ad hom was a good substitute for addressing what he said.

Lincoln indeed abused his power.

Does that mean the civil was a mistake? You want to argue points no one here has brought up.

If that were true - you'd support Trump.

After all, the destruction of the United States Constitution is the primary goal for you and your filthy Reich.

Trump has called for the termination of the constitution. And you seditionists are still pledging to vote for him.

We're not the one's calling for the constitution to be 'terminated'. That would be you and yours.

Actually, you ARE the ones who call for the end of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, and 14th Amendments,

Pretty much daily.

Further, Trump is right - given absolute proof that the democrats rigged the election - now you're a Nazi - meaning you're dumb - so note that I did NOT say absolute proof was presented - but IF it becomes that gelled - then the Constitution has been subverted and doesn't apply in regard to the election - which despite your lies, is what Trump actually said.

The fruits of Capitalism is what buys these greedy Moon Bats the free stuff that they think they are entitled to have just because they are alive.
I apologize for one of my last posts to u.. I kind of misinterpreted what you were saying. You were probably talking about druggies and other ne'r do wells getting "free money"

We're not the one's calling for the constitution to be 'terminated'. That would be you and yours.
LIE

you libs are always twisting Trump's words.. and then NOT posting even the twisted version on the forums when asked for evidence..

so tiresome..

:bigbed::bigbed:

Nope. It would be one very stupid thing said by Trump. And even he back peddled on that stupidity.

I see no one on the right endorsing what he initially said.

Still and all, it is you libtards who detest the Constitution. “Limited government” is anathema to you morons.

Actually, you ARE the ones who call for the end of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, and 14th Amendments,

Pretty much daily.

Further, Trump is right - given absolute proof that the democrats rigged the election - now you're a Nazi - meaning you're dumb - so note that I did NOT say absolute proof was presented - but IF it becomes that gelled - then the Constitution has been subverted and doesn't apply in regard to the election - which despite your lies, is what Trump actually said.

Quote us saying that the constitution should be terminated. Not you claiming to speak for Democrats. But actual democratic leaders calling for the constitution to be terminated.

Like this:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Because there's no question Trump did. And yet you seditionists are still committed to voting for him.

Lincoln killed 850,000 American citizens.
I believe it was 600,000 if you are speaking of soldiers alone.. It could be a higher figure if you consider that General Sherman did the scorched earth thing in GA and elsewhere.. I believe citizens were often killed

Nope. It would be one very stupid thing said by Trump. And even he back peddled on that stupidity.

I see no one on the right endorsing what he initially said.

Still and all, it is you libtards who detest the Constitution. “Limited government” is anathema to you morons.

He did nothing of the sort. He merely denied saying it. Which was yet another lie. Trump absolutely called for the termination of the constitution.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

And his supporters will vote for him anyway. As seditionists do.

Quote us saying that the constitution should be terminated. Not you claiming to speak for Democrats. But actual democratic leaders calling for the constitution to be terminated.

Like this:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution."

Because there's no question Trump did. And yet you seditionists are still committed to voting for him.
One or two idiots may have endorsed that now recanted Trump suggestion. But your claim that the conservatives or Republicans agree with his initial statement is a lie by you.

That is not true. Show your alleged proof

You deny Trump said this?

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

One or two idiots may have endorsed that now recanted Trump suggestion. But your claim that the conservatives or Republicans agree with his initial statement is a lie by you.

Laughing.....calling for the termination of the constitution is now a 'recanted suggestion'? Show me Trump 'recanting'? All he did was deny he ever said it.

That's not recanting. That's just lying about his call to terminate the constitution.

As seditionists do.

He did nothing of the sort. He merely denied saying it. Which was yet another lie. Trump absolutely called for the termination of the constitution.

And his supporters will vote for him anyway. As seditionists do.
Yes he did initially say it and then he back peddled.

But your lie is that you attempt to attribute that one stupid statement made by Trump to the entirety of those who disagree with you.

Laughing.....calling for the termination of the constitution is now a 'recanted suggestion'? Show me Trump 'recanting'? All he did was deny he ever said it.

That's not recanting. That's just lying.

As seditionists do.
Show me all of the GOP and conservatives in general agreeing with that initial stupidity. Then we can proceed.

You deny Trump said this?

you can hardly blame him.. assuming he w as referring to the Big Steal.. for wanting to right such a HUGE wrong, even considering suspension of the Constitution, at least until the egregious wrong is righted

But in any case, he retracted what he said

you can hardly blame him.. assuming he w as referring to the Big Steal.. for wanting to right such a HUGE wrong, even considering suspension of the Constitution, at least until the egregious wrong is righted

But in any case, he retracted what he said

Who could blame Trump for calling for the termination of the constitiution?

I can. I can blame Trump for calling for the termination of the constitution. Any patriot can. Any non-seditionist can.

And what 'recanting'? Trump never recanted. He merely lied about his demands to terminate the constitution. As seditionists do.

Quote us saying that the constitution should be terminated.

Nazi please.

You morons call for the end of the 1st and 2nd Amendment daily.

Not you claiming to speak for Democrats. But actual democratic leaders calling for the constitution to be terminated.

Like this:

So stupid, Trump is right - given absolute proof that the democrats rigged the election - now you're a Nazi - meaning you're dumb - so note that I did NOT say absolute proof was presented - but IF it becomes that gelled - then the Constitution has been subverted and doesn't apply in regard to the election - which despite your lies, is what Trump actually said.

Forum List

Back