The beginnings of a new Constitution, thanks to Govenor Abbot

/----/ "It has begun. Potato head has lost his governing capacity. The country is splitting for the first time since Lincoln."
And Libtards want us to believe that 81 million Americans voted for this.
I'm guessing it will go up to 81 trillion voters in November.

Why? Cuz Potato head is just that good.

Anyone with an education worthy of the title knows better than to "believe" media. They are there to provide info, not "truth", and everyone should be aware of that and act accordingly. This is not new. It didn't start with our latter-day hucksters and plagiarists.

The duopoly is unable to do anything other than what the duopoly perceives as preserving and increasing its position.

Anyone with an education worthy of the title knows better than to "believe" media. They are there to provide info, not "truth", and everyone should be aware of that and act accordingly. This is not new. It didn't start with our latter-day hucksters and plagiarists.
But for the first time, many are seeing it.

People really used to believe the media was providing truth for the greater good.

:auiqs.jpg:

/-----/ Submit a clean bill without the $110 billion tacked on for Ukraine, then it will pass.
That's not how government works. You have to negotiate or you get nothing done. Making impotent demands without finding solutions is how you fail whites let your children be made demographic minorities in the first place. :dunno:

I don't give a shit if you fail whites fail to find a solution at the border. :lmao:

But for the first time, many are seeing it.

People really used to believe the media was providing truth for the greater good.

:auiqs.jpg:
After the Mexican War, Spanish War, atomic testing, Gulf of Tonkin, Iraq and innumerable smaller manipulations, only idiots or those willing to be deceived would automatically "trust" media and government communications. Such enormous lies would have taught anyone with an I.Q. above a chimp's that examination and caution are required for democratic processes to function sanely. Obviously, education has failed America. Otherwise, we are faced with the reality that the population does not deserve freedom.

That's not how government works. You have to negotiate or you get nothing done. Making impotent demands without finding solutions is how you fail whites let your children be made demographic minorities in the first place. :dunno:

I don't give a shit if you fail whites fail to find a solution at the border. :lmao:
/----/ "That's not how government works. "
It doesn't work that way until it does.
The House passed a 45-day “clean” stopgap funding bill that includes money for disaster relief, a major turn in strategy for Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) ahead of a midnight shutdown deadline.
Besides, WTF does Ukraine have to do with our Southern border? OH, I get it. We give billions to Ukraine to protect their borders from a Russian invasion.

/----/ "That's not how government works. "
It doesn't work that way until it does.
The House passed a 45-day “clean” stopgap funding bill that includes money for disaster relief, a major turn in strategy for Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) ahead of a midnight shutdown deadline.
Sure it works like that when there is almost universal agreement. When there isn't, as in the case with the border and Ukraine, you need compromise. How dumb are you? Really?
Besides, WTF does Ukraine have to do with our Southern border? OH, I get it. We give billions to Ukraine to protect their borders from a Russian invasion.
Funny ain't it? :lmao: That's how politics be sometimes. Don't hate the player hate the game. I love that game though. That shit is funny.

/-----/ Submit a clean bill without the $110 billion tacked on for Ukraine, then it will pass.
We don't need any new bills. We just need to enforce existing immigration laws. This is just another example of lefties causing a problem and justifying more government to solve the problem they caused. It would be great if the Reps didn't always play along with this BS and act like we need new laws.

The federal government has broken the compact between the United States and the States. The Executive Branch of the United States has a constitutional duty to enforce federal laws protecting States, including immigration laws on the books right now. President Biden has refused to enforce those laws and has even violated them. The result is that he has smashed records for illegal immigration. Despite having been put on notice in a series of letters—one of which I delivered to him by hand—President Biden has ignored Texas’s demand that he perform his constitutional duties. • President Biden has violated his oath to faithfully execute immigration laws enacted by Congress. Instead of prosecuting immigrants for the federal crime of illegal entry, President Biden has sent his lawyers into federal courts to sue Texas for taking action to secure the border.• President Biden has instructed his agencies to ignore federal statutes that mandate the detention of illegal immigrants. The effect is to illegally allow their en masse parole into the United States.• By wasting taxpayer dollars to tear open Texas’s border security infrastructure, President Biden has enticed illegal immigrants away from the 28 legal entry points along this State’s southern border—bridges where nobody drowns—and into the dangerous waters of the Rio Grande.Under President Biden’s lawless border policies, more than 6 million illegal immigrants have crossed our southern border in just 3 years. That is more than the population of 33 different States in this country. This illegal refusal to protect the States has inflicted unprecedented harm on the People all across the United States.James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and the other visionaries who wrote the U.S. Constitution foresaw that States should not be left to the mercy of a lawless president who does nothing to stop external threats like cartels smuggling millions of illegal immigrants across the border. That is why the Framers included bothArticle IV, § 4, which promises that the federal government “shall protect each [State] against invasion,” and Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which acknowledges “the States’ sovereign interest in protecting their borders.” Arizona v. United States, 567 U.S. 387, 419 (2012) (Scalia, J., dissenting). The failure of the Biden Administration to fulfill the duties imposed by Article IV, § 4 has triggered Article I, § 10, Clause 3, which reserves to this State the right of self-defense. For these reasons, I have already declared an invasion under Article I, § 10, Clause 3 to invoke Texas’s constitutional authority to defend and protect itself. That authority is the supreme law of the land and supersedes any federal statutes to the contrary. The Texas National Guard, the Texas Department of Public Safety, and other Texas personnel are acting on that authority, as well as state law, to secure the Texas border.

It has begun.

Potato head has lost his governing capacity.

The country is splitting for the first time since Lincoln.

You're getting ready to find out just how impotent you are.

We don't need any new bills. We just need to enforce existing immigration laws. This is just another example of lefties causing a problem and justifying more government to solve the problem they caused. It would be great if the Reps didn't always play along with this BS and act like we need new laws.
/---/ But, we do need new spending bills for border security.

Odd that Abbott waited 3 years on this.

It shows he has patience and not willing to go from 0 to 100 right off the bat.

He voiced his concerns over and over again. He combatted the problem as best he could with what he had. He did every possible thing he could before taking drastic action. But now it's gone on too long and he has endured all he can.

I'd say he acted appropriately.

Forum List

Back