Democrats hate the US Constitution because it puts checks/restrictions on their power, says Levin

Then it is remarkably easy for you to quote democratic leadership calling for the termination of the constitution. Instead you give us excuses why you can't. Its easy to quote. Let me show you:

Back to your straw man because you can't deal with the facts.

You Nazis are constantly calling to end the Bill of Rights.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

That's what a quote looks like. Trump's words, verbatim, calling for the termination of the constitution. And yet you seditionists will still vote for him and insist he's right.

As seditionists do.

Here stupid, see if you can follow along: Trump is right - given absolute proof that the democrats rigged the election - now you're a Nazi - meaning you're dumb - so note that I did NOT say absolute proof was presented - but IF it becomes that gelled - then the Constitution has been subverted and doesn't apply in regard to the election - which despite your lies, is what Trump actually said.

Back to your straw man because you can't deal with the facts.

You Nazis are constantly calling to end the Bill of Rights.

Here stupid, see if you can follow along: Trump is right - given absolute proof that the democrats rigged the election - now you're a Nazi - meaning you're dumb - so note that I did NOT say absolute proof was presented - but IF it becomes that gelled - then the Constitution has been subverted and doesn't apply in regard to the election - which despite your lies, is what Trump actually said.

Thom Hartmann is democratic leadership? What elected office has he held?

And its calling for the termination of the constitution that makes you a seditionist.

Last edited:
but still no video provided

telling
Deny all you like. All I have to do is quote Trump:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

The FBI called for the termination of the constitution? Can you quote them saying this? You know quotes....where you cite the words, verbatim. Like this:

That would be Trump, calling for the termination of the constitution. As seditionists do.

Nazi please, you have the quote and keep lying.

A Massive Fraud of this type

We got PROOF that the FBI tampered with our election. When you see federal troops - The STASI - tampering with elections - as we did in 2020 - then the Constitution has broken down in the circumstance.

You Nazi vermin and your Gestapo allies have subverted the Constitution.

Nazi please, you have the quote and keep lying.

We got PROOF that the FBI tampered with our election. When you see federal troops - The STASI - tampering with elections - as we did in 2020 - then the Constitution has broken down in the circumstance.

You Nazi vermin and your Gestapo allies have subverted the Constitution.

I have the quote and I keep quoting it. Trump called for the termination of the constitution.

You deny it happened. And all I have to is quote Trump to demonstrate your defense of sedition.

I have yet to actually see a video of Trump saying this

so I don't even know if this true or just some lib twisting his words as usual

He said it, and he's right.

When there is the level of fraud we saw with the FBI rigging elections, then the rules go out the window.

Nazis like Skylar demands we use Marquess of Queensberry rules while she and her Reich machine gun us.

Trump overstated the impact that the treason by the FBI had on the election, but in principle he is spot on - they subverted the Constitution, we cannot be bound by what they are not bound by.

We aren't "there" yet, but what was done comes perilously close.

Deny all you like. All I have to do is quote Trump:

no, that's just YOU claiming he said something.

Everyone knows what liars dims are.. So why don't you prove it by showing the video of him saying that?

this is what... like the 5th time I've asked for the video..

And besides, he retracted it..

When there is the level of fraud we saw with the FBI rigging elections, then the rules go out the window.

Nazis like Skylar demands we use Marquess of Queensberry rules while she and her Reich machine gun us.

Trump overstated the impact that the treason by the FBI had on the election, but in principle he is spot on - they subverted the Constitution, we cannot be bound by what they are not bound by.

I don't u/stand that last sentence but understand and agree w/ everything else

We cannot be bound by what they are not bound by.. Yeh.. who hasn't had that thought?

(only the Steal deniers.. but there aren't too many of them anymore.. People are becoming convinced by the day)

I recall that when Senator Cruz spoke during a committee hearing, saying that his home state's struggle to become a state may not have been worth staying in the union, his democrat opponent, gave a veiled warning: "Remember what happened to the south when they seceded." It would seem that, based upon the veiled threat, that the democrat led government would use force to keep Texas in the union.

They very well might.

Sir, you are 100 % spot on. I'm glad you post on this site. Thank you.

no, that's just YOU claiming he said something.

Everyone knows what liars dims are.. So why don't you prove it by showing the video of him saying that?

this is what... like the 5th time I've asked for the video..

And besides, he retracted it..

That's me quoting Trump calling for the termination of the constitution.

Deny all you like. But the quote contradicts you.

Forum List

Back