Democrats For The People

It’s time we start chronicling all the great things Democrats will be doing for the American people.

First up, Representative Katie Porter:

Oh, I saw the thread title and thought you were talking about an endangered species.

Hey look - the fake libertarian showed up!
4i6Ckte.gif

In the last year you called me a libertarian more than I have. I voted for Trump. I haven't been arguing with you, jackass. I make the point to "moderate" democrats all the time that they claim to not agree with the extreme leftist views they vote for that it makes no difference, they are voting for extreme Democrats.

I voted for the Republican, so I don't argue with people who call me a Republican. You are just too stupid to notice that and you're too three year old to let go of it because you found a point and you're just going to playground it.

So let's recap, my views are best described as libertarian, but yes, I voted Republican. You cleverly figured that out when I told you I voted for Trump. Nothing anyone tells you gets by you, does it, moron?

So you can call me either a libertarian or a Republican. Note I'm still not disagreeing with you, just pointing out how stupid you are you haven't notice that after a year when I voted for Trump. I just wondered if you'd ever notice that I'm not arguing with you . So far, you're just too stupid.

You are free to call me a libertarian or a Republican as long as I vote Republican. I'm guessing you're still too stupid to grasp that, Syndi

People giggle/laugh at Q NUT's because of the bat shit crazy shit they post, like yours.

August 19 2020
“I don’t know much about the movement besides that they like me very much,” Trump said during a press briefing at the White House.
“I heard these are people that love our country.”

The Q-Anon conspiracy theory is centered on the baseless belief that Trump is trying to save the world by waging a secret campaign against enemies in the “deep state” and a child sex trafficking ring run by global elites who are satanic pedophiles and cannibals.
Q-Anoners claims that the blood of kidnapped children is being harvested by liberal elites for a drug called adrenochrome.

QAnon first received attention from mainstream press in December 2017, and in the early months of 2018 the conspiracy theory received traction from the mainstream right. Television host Sean Hannity and entertainer Roseanne Barr spread news about QAnon to their social media followers. InfoWars host and far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to be in personal contact with Q.

Gullible, fucking, imbeciles.

And the Democrats yet again says Q Q Q, poke each other and giggle.

I know Q is your Democrat boogie man. But they have no meaning to me since all I know about them is they are your Democrat boogie man. And I don't believe a word you say about them because you have firmly established yourself as a liar

And the Democrats yet again says Q Q Q, poke each other and giggle.

I know Q is your Democrat boogie man. But they have no meaning to me since all I know about them is they are your Democrat boogie man. And I don't believe a word you say about them because you have firmly established yourself as a liar
That's right, moron.
More like laughing at the orange, retards, base, like you.

QAnon supporters thronged the Grassy Knoll in Dallas, Texas, on Tuesday, November 2, awaiting the return of John F Kennedy Jr, who died in a plane crash in 1999 but whom they believe is alive and will help reinstate Donald Trump as president.
Theories that have circulated among QAnon followers include that JFK Jr is Q, leader of QAnon, or that he has been in hiding for the last 22 years and will return to join Donald Trump and help run the White House.

The post also claimed that former national security adviser Michael Flynn would be appointed as JFK Jr.’s vice president, making Trump the “King of Kings.”

The QAnon believers began gathering in Dealey Plaza on Monday evening. People on the scene said that they expected the former president's dead son to reveal himself Tuesday at 12:29 p.m. to reinstate Donald J. Trump as president.

So, when that didn't work out, the morons waited at the Rolling Stones concert.

But when JFK Jr. failed to show himself on Tuesday afternoon, the word quickly spread that his reemergence would take place at a Rolling Stones concert in Dallas later in the evening.

Gullible Trumptards.

That's right, moron.
More like laughing at the orange, retards, base, like you.

QAnon supporters thronged the Grassy Knoll in Dallas, Texas, on Tuesday, November 2, awaiting the return of John F Kennedy Jr, who died in a plane crash in 1999 but whom they believe is alive and will help reinstate Donald Trump as president.
Theories that have circulated among QAnon followers include that JFK Jr is Q, leader of QAnon, or that he has been in hiding for the last 22 years and will return to join Donald Trump and help run the White House.

The post also claimed that former national security adviser Michael Flynn would be appointed as JFK Jr.’s vice president, making Trump the “King of Kings.”

The QAnon believers began gathering in Dealey Plaza on Monday evening. People on the scene said that they expected the former president's dead son to reveal himself Tuesday at 12:29 p.m. to reinstate Donald J. Trump as president.

So, when that didn't work out, the morons waited at the Rolling Stones concert.

But when JFK Jr. failed to show himself on Tuesday afternoon, the word quickly spread that his reemergence would take place at a Rolling Stones concert in Dallas later in the evening.

Gullible Trumptards.
Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q

There's those tears in your eyes, I made you cry, huh? Run to your mommy, Q nut

Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q Q

There's those tears in your eyes, I made you cry, huh? Run to your mommy, Q nut
Those tears must be yours.
Because JFK Jr. failed to come back to life to run with your fat, orange, retard.
Laughing at QNUT, Trumptards.

1636099063269.jpeg

1636099175929.jpeg

Those tears must be yours.
Because JFK Jr. failed to come back to life to run with your fat, orange, retard.
Laughing at QNUT, Trumptards.

View attachment 560569

View attachment 560570

kaz: {sneaks up behind Smokin OP and whispers in his ear ... } ... Q
Smokin OP: {Screams and jumps eight feet into the air}
kaz: {laughs my ass off}

You're really into this Q thing whatever that is, LOL. What a jackass

Forum List

Back