Democrats For The People

Another playgrounding leftist has nothing but, no I'm not, you are!

So do you and all your brainless racist Democrat friends all go to the same playground for your material?
Another playgrounding leftist has nothing but, no I'm not, you are!

So do you and all your brainless racist Democrat friends all go to the same playground for your material?
You must, with all your GQP nut jobs.
'You'd make more sense if you took your hand out of your pants while you're talking'.
HOMO.

You must, with all your GQP nut jobs.
'You'd make more sense if you took your hand out of your pants while you're talking'.
HOMO.

LOL, so after just running around yelling I'm not, you are, I'm not, you are, I'm not, you are ...

... you go to the leftist "Q" stupidity.

Q is a fantasy in your mind. Note nothing you say goes beyond the third grade.

Oh, and Q is hiding in your closet, and under your bed. Boo!

What a dumb ass

LOL, so after just running around yelling I'm not, you are, I'm not, you are, I'm not, you are ...

... you go to the leftist "Q" stupidity.

Q is a fantasy in your mind. Note nothing you say goes beyond the third grade.

Oh, and Q is hiding in your closet, and under your bed. Boo!

What a dumb ass
Those Q NUTS are your base, you moron.
Yeah, Q does sound like they're almost in the 3rd grade.

Gaslighting is a colloquialism that is loosely defined as "making someone question their own reality".

The term may also be used to describe a person ("gaslighter") who effectively puts forth a false narrative which leads another person or a group of people to doubt their own perceptions and become disoriented or distressed.

Fits Trump and his cult to a T.

Those Q NUTS are your base, you moron.
Yeah, Q does sound like they're almost in the 3rd grade.

Gaslighting is a colloquialism that is loosely defined as "making someone question their own reality".

The term may also be used to describe a person ("gaslighter") who effectively puts forth a false narrative which leads another person or a group of people to doubt their own perceptions and become disoriented or distressed.

Fits Trump and his cult to a T.

That is your fantasy world. Apparently it's very real to you. In this one, I don't know who the fuck Q is and no one outside leftist morons like you no one has ever mentioned them.

I'm trying to be insulted, I really am. But since I don't know what you're talking about, I can't get there. It's all in your head. Take your hand out of your pants or get a room with yourself

That is your fantasy world. Apparently it's very real to you. In this one, I don't know who the fuck Q is and no one outside leftist morons like you no one has ever mentioned them.

I'm trying to be insulted, I really am. But since I don't know what you're talking about, I can't get there. It's all in your head. Take your hand out of your pants or get a room with yourself
Lying and gaslighting are in the GQP DNA.
You sound like your dear leader.

Lying and gaslighting are in the GQP DNA.
You sound like your dear leader.

LOL, you again bring up Q and say ... I .. am doing the gas lighting while you continue to pump Q that no one but you and the hard left bring up ever. Fucking moron.

Here's what I know about "Q." Totalitarian leftists like you say Q then you poke each other and giggle. Fucking moron

Last edited:
Democrats are for the people!

I don't get it, what's the punch line?
Hey look - the fake libertarian showed up!
4i6Ckte.gif

LOL, you again bring up Q and say ... I .. am doing the gas lighting while you continue to pump Q that no one but you and the hard left bring up ever. Fucking moron.

Here's what I know about "Q." Totalitarian leftists like you say Q then you poke each other and giggle. Fucking moron
People giggle/laugh at Q NUT's because of the bat shit crazy shit they post, like yours.

August 19 2020
“I don’t know much about the movement besides that they like me very much,” Trump said during a press briefing at the White House.
“I heard these are people that love our country.”

The Q-Anon conspiracy theory is centered on the baseless belief that Trump is trying to save the world by waging a secret campaign against enemies in the “deep state” and a child sex trafficking ring run by global elites who are satanic pedophiles and cannibals.
Q-Anoners claims that the blood of kidnapped children is being harvested by liberal elites for a drug called adrenochrome.

QAnon first received attention from mainstream press in December 2017, and in the early months of 2018 the conspiracy theory received traction from the mainstream right. Television host Sean Hannity and entertainer Roseanne Barr spread news about QAnon to their social media followers. InfoWars host and far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to be in personal contact with Q.

Gullible, fucking, imbeciles.

People giggle/laugh at Q NUT's because of the bat shit crazy shit they post, like yours.

August 19 2020
“I don’t know much about the movement besides that they like me very much,” Trump said during a press briefing at the White House.
“I heard these are people that love our country.”

The Q-Anon conspiracy theory is centered on the baseless belief that Trump is trying to save the world by waging a secret campaign against enemies in the “deep state” and a child sex trafficking ring run by global elites who are satanic pedophiles and cannibals.
Q-Anoners claims that the blood of kidnapped children is being harvested by liberal elites for a drug called adrenochrome.

QAnon first received attention from mainstream press in December 2017, and in the early months of 2018 the conspiracy theory received traction from the mainstream right. Television host Sean Hannity and entertainer Roseanne Barr spread news about QAnon to their social media followers. InfoWars host and far-right conspiracy theorist Alex Jones claimed to be in personal contact with Q.

Gullible, fucking, imbeciles.
Q was a LARP. Probably the geeky teenage kid of a drunken CIA operative who stole his Dad's password.

Q is about as real a patriot as the Rosenbergs and Ray Eps

Forum List

Back