Democrats don't know how to beat Trump so they keep trying the same stupid stuff that doesn't work

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calling him a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe isn't going to work.

Calling his SUPPORTERS racist, homophobe, Islamophobe isn't going to work.

I tried to warn you about Trump during the primaries, but you liberals did not listen.

He has a magnetism we have not seen in a Presidential candidate since Ronald Reagan.

Like Reagan, he is an actor and he knows how to work the media and he is very sophisticated in how to look good in front of a crowd and in front of a camera.

All of his ridiculous statements were not pop-offs, they were deliberately planned to gin up his supporters and gain the most support for himself.

All the Republicans who ran traditional campaigns fell to him one by one, even Ted Cruz, who had the support of millions of conservatives.

Trump is a force to be reckoned with and he can't be taken down with any of the traditional methods of digging up dirt and exposing it, or calling him nasty names, or anything else the Democrats usually do.

And now, with Hillary too sick to go on, it is too late to defeat Trump.

Trump will almost certainly win now, and it may be that he will be a effective President, just as he was effective in making himself billions of dollars in the hotel and entertainment industry.

Hillary's lies and cover-ups about her health have convinced me finally that I must not allow her to be President, so I must vote for Trump.

The clincher was when my liberal Democrat daughter told me concerns about Hillary's health were a "conspiracy theory."

I realized that the evil, corrupting influence of the Clintons' lies had infected my daughter, and I do not want the Clintons to have that kind of power over people for the next four years.

So it was my daughter's words that finally convinced me I had to vote for Trump, so that the Clintons finally leave the national scene and go back to obscurity where they belong.

I tried to warn you about Trump during the primaries, but you liberals did not listen.

He has a magnetism we have not seen in a Presidential candidate since Ronald Reagan.

Like Reagan, he is an actor and he knows how to work the media and he is very sophisticated in how to look good in front of a crowd and in front of a camera.

All of his ridiculous statements were not pop-offs, they were deliberately planned to gin up his supporters and gain the most support for himself.

All the Republicans who ran traditional campaigns fell to him one by one, even Ted Cruz, who had the support of millions of conservatives.

Trump is a force to be reckoned with and he can't be taken down with any of the traditional methods of digging up dirt and exposing it, or calling him nasty names, or anything else the Democrats usually do.

Trump will almost certainly win now, and it may be that he will be a effective President, just as he was effective in making himself billions of dollars in the hotel and entertainment industry.

Hillary's lies and cover-ups about her health have convinced me finally that I must not allow her to be President, so I must vote for Trump.

The clincher was when my liberal Democrat daughter told me concerns about Hillary's health were a "conspiracy theory."

I realized that the evil, corrupting influence of the Clintons' lies had infected my daughter, and I do not want the Clintons to have that kind of power over people for the next four years.

So it was my daughter's words that finally convinced me I had to vote for Trump, so that the Clintons finally leave the national scene and go back to obscurity where they belong.

Go ahead, vote for Trump, if he becomes President, you'll see a re-run of the 2008 G.W. Bush administration. Another war based on a pack of lies, deregulation leading to another housing bubble and a crashed economy, banks and business's failing at a record rate, and unemployment rising faster than you can keep track of. Yup...sounds dandy to me!
:blahblah:

Go ahead, vote for Trump, if he becomes President, you'll see a re-run of the 2008 G.W. Bush administration. Another war based on a pack of lies, deregulation leading to another housing bubble and a crashed economy, banks and business's failing at a record rate, and unemployment rising faster than you can keep track of. Yup...sounds dandy to me!
all that kind of stuff is bound to happen regardless of who is president, who would you rather take the blame?

I wish you hadn't written that.

Though small, there remains a possibility that some Democrat might find an adult to read it aloud, carefully sounding out each word and supply definitions as required. Then they'd know what they need to do to have a prayer (if, of course, they wanted one).

But since it won't fit on a bumper strip I believe we might be safe.

Is that a threat? Are you suggesting the Dem powerhouses will once again destroy the economy through manipulation if Trump is elected?

Trump is coming out against all the wars, you buffoon.

It is Hillary Clinton who is in the pocket of the Wall Street Banks and will continue to allow them to make risky investments, you buffoon.

It is Obama's anti-business policy of over regulation and over taxation that has kept the economy in the slump for the last eight years, you buffoon.

It is Hillary Clinton who is in the pocket of the Wall Street Banks and will continue to allow them to make risky investments, you buffoon.

It is Obama's anti-business policy of over regulation and over taxation that has kept the economy in the slump for the last eight years, you buffoon.

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk as Security Adviser

bowing to those statues makes you light in the head

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk as Security Adviser

bowing to those statues makes you light in the head
guno, I know you hate Catholics but you look really stupid talking like this about "statues." It's like you're a throwback from an era when Jews, Catholics and Protestants hated each other and Jews and Catholics were actually discriminated against in jobs, country clubs, college admissions, etc.

Those bad days are decades in the past, and almost everyone else but you has moved on. It's time you join the 21st century, guno. Drop the hate which has no place in modern American life.

lol

Trump is beating himself, democrats just need to let him talk.

lol

Trump is beating himself, democrats just need to let him talk.
At this point, I think Trump will win, unless Democrats go all out to steal the election.

The enthusiasm for Hillary is just not there. The media has done a pretty good job of covering it up, but not many people are attending her events. it follows that Democrats who won't come out to see their candidate aren't going to bother to come out and vote for her on election day.

In contrast, Trump is filling the halls at all his events. During the primaries, Republicans had the biggest turnout in history, and more Republicans voted for him than any other candidate before in history.

Yes, Trump has a lot of baggage, which is his bombastic style and frequent gaffes which offend people. But Hillary is corrupt, a liar, and also she is in extreme bad health. Plus, nobody really likes her as a person, even her own supporters don't really like her.

Forum List

Back