Democrats do not want to defund the police! So stop lying!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
The House on Thursday passed a resolution that condemns recent efforts to defund or abolish the police, over the objections of more than half of House Democrats.

Lawmakers voted 301-119 to pass the non-binding resolution that recognizes the "dedication and devotion demonstrated by the men and women of local law enforcement who keep our communities safe," and "condemns calls to defund, disband, dismantle, or abolish the police."

Every one of the "no" votes came from Democrats, and as a group Democrats voted 87-117 against the measure. Three Democrats voted "present," and all but two Republicans voted for it.

Why did the Democrats vote wrong? Were they drunk? I mean, all we hear about is how they dont want to defund the police.
Another one of lifes mysteries :dunno:

Personally, I think these "resolutions" are nothing more than theater but this is still hilarious.
Whats makes it hilarious is how their base will lie for them when their actions are the opposite.
They slap their cult members in the face daily but alas. They still throw away their dignity for them.
LOL

The House on Thursday passed a resolution that condemns recent efforts to defund or abolish the police, over the objections of more than half of House Democrats.

Lawmakers voted 301-119 to pass the non-binding resolution that recognizes the "dedication and devotion demonstrated by the men and women of local law enforcement who keep our communities safe," and "condemns calls to defund, disband, dismantle, or abolish the police."

Every one of the "no" votes came from Democrats, and as a group Democrats voted 87-117 against the measure. Three Democrats voted "present," and all but two Republicans voted for it.

Why did the Democrats vote wrong? Were they drunk? I mean, all we hear about is how they dont want to defund the police.
dont care what they voted for,, dems all across the country did defund the police in one way or another,,

Personally, I think these "resolutions" are nothing more than theater but this is still hilarious.
Whats makes it hilarious is how their base will lie for them when their actions are the opposite.
They slap their cult members in the face daily but alas. They still throw away their dignity for them.
LOL
beat ya to it bro, lol amateur!

i participated in your thread, now you go raise hell in mine!

Demoquacks want to defund the police until crime spikes out of control then they sit there scratching their asses wondering why
They cause problems and then immediately blame all of the problems they caused on Republicans.

It seems to work for them, because they're still able to fool plenty of idiots into voting for them or steal elections for them.

They absolutely have defunded and vilified the police in many blue cities, then crime skyrocketed, of course. Now they want more police. Democrats running these cities are too stupid for words:

Portland, Oregon, cut $15m from its budget and disbanded a gun violence reduction unit and transit team that had both long been accused of over-policing Black communities. San Francisco officials pledged to divest $120m from police over two years with plans to invest in health programs and workforce training. Minneapolis is using police cuts to launch a mental health team to respond to certain 911 calls.
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Seattle, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Baltimore and a dozen other cities have all also reduced police spending.

TN, you need to stop being a stupid Demo-parrot and start thinking for yourself...

Read the title of your article again. Democrats voted no to condemning efforts to defund the police. They did not want to oppose defunding the police, they were FOR defunding the police

Read the title of your article again. Democrats voted no to condemning efforts to defund the police. They did not want to oppose defunding the police, they were FOR defunding the police
duh lol

Your belief everyone knows you well enough to know if you're serious or not isn't realistic old chap
Yes, it clearly wasnt sarcasm :lol:
I have to assume you didnt actually read the OP, you just knee jerked.

Forum List

Back