Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions

Lies. You can’t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Here’s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

Wake up righties. You’re being lied to.

“Dr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

“I think it’s a good step, absolutely,” said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

“The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to take some very serious steps,” Jones told The Post. “And I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, “It seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think it’s a wise move.”

At the Sanders town hall, he was specifically asked about it and said he would not do it. Google it. Sanders is a Leftist but still a Democrat.

That’s just not true. The question was about “closing down the borders”. It was in no way “specifically” about travel restrictions to China.

Uhm closing down borders means exactly what he said.

No, it doesn’t. It means ending all international travel in and out of the country. That is far from “exactly“ what he said.

Oh please he was not trying to upset the illegal Mexicans in this country

Lies. You can’t quote an attack on the China Travel Restrictions from leadership. Here’s what liars do:
  • Claim Pelosi was against the travel ban when the travel ban she opposed was the Muslim ban before China restrictions were announced .
  • Claim Biden was against the ban when the only comment they can find is Biden saying to lead with science and not xenophobia and fear. He never attacked the travel restrictions.
Lies lies and more lies from the right. All you can find are right wing articles claiming Democrats opposed it... not actual opposition.

“Dr. Fauci said it was a scientific medical decision. I have a great confidence in Dr. Fauci,” Pelosi said.

Pelosi questioned why the United Kingdom, which is outside the free-travel Schengen area, was exempted, but said she did not want to focus on criticizing Trump.

“I think it’s a good step, absolutely,” said Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, a Democrat in a tough re-election fight.

“The fact of the matter is we’re going to have to take some very serious steps,” Jones told The Post. “And I think the administration started that yesterday. I wish they would have started things a little bit earlier.”

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) told The Post, “It seems like of the 35 states that now have coronaviruses, 30 of them have originated in Europe, so I think it’s a wise move.”

At the Sanders town hall, he was specifically asked about it and said he would not do it. Google it. Sanders is a Leftist but still a Democrat.

That’s just not true. The question was about “closing down the borders”. It was in no way “specifically” about travel restrictions to China.

No, it doesn’t. It means ending all international travel in and out of the country. That is far from “exactly“ what he said.

What does that have to do with Trump’s travel restrictions to China? You know, the topic of this thread?

Feel sorry for what?

That you refuse to admit the Trump tried to build the wall and the Democrats opposed it, put a travel ban on war torn countries and the left sued Trump over it?

What does that have to do with Trump’s travel restrictions to China? You know, the topic of this thread?

It has everything to do with it.

Trump is fricking nostradamus, he warned the Democrats we need to control our borders but the Democrats refused.

'Democrats did not oppose/attack China Travel restrictions'

DEAD THREAD....THE OP'S ARGUMENT HAS ALREADY BEEN DEBUNKED.

The Dem's 2020 Presidential Nominee secured his hold on his title for being wrong on every single foreign policy decision of his life when he declared it was the wrong thing to do, called the President a Xenophobe for imposing the band. Numerous other Democrats followed suit, as supplied links / articles have proven.

NEXT....

It really doesn’t.

The idea is that Trump was criticized for restricting travel to China. This clip of Sanders is held up as evidence. However, as we can see, it was not about Trump’s restrictions. It was not about China. It was about hypothetically restricting all foreign travel. A measure so extreme, not even Trump is doing it even now.

Trump is fricking nostradamus, he warned the Democrats we need to control our borders but the Democrats refused.

Yeah. Trump really had it right.

He did but the left sued the hell out of him.

Why can't you figure it out?

We would of had our borders locked down years ago and no American would of died if the Democrats just listened to Trump.

We would of had our borders locked down years ago and no American would of died if the Democrats just listened to Trump.

That’s idiotic. You have to be trolling.

That’s idiotic. You have to be trolling.

How is it idotic ?

Once again Trump is nostradamus he knew the plague was coming and warned the Democrats in 2016 yet they fought him on closing the borders.

History will show Trump was correct

Did you watch it? The precursor as I recall, was that Trump closed the Border with China, would you ever consider closing borders with foreign countries to protect the US. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Thank you.

It really doesn’t.

The idea is that Trump was criticized for restricting travel to China. This clip of Sanders is held up as evidence. However, as we can see, it was not about Trump’s restrictions. It was not about China. It was about hypothetically restricting all foreign travel. A measure so extreme, not even Trump is doing it even now.
Huh? Of course he is.

It really doesn’t.

Huh? Of course he is.

No, he’s not.

If you’re going by literal border with Canada and Mexico, it’s still open to “essential travel” like trade and work. There are bans among foreign nationals who have recently visited a list of about 2 dozen countries. Americans can still travel to and from foreign countries.

It really doesn’t.

Huh? Of course he is.

No, he’s not.

If you’re going by literal border with Canada and Mexico, it’s still open to “essential travel” like trade and work. There are bans among foreign nationals who have recently visited a list of about 2 dozen countries. Americans can still travel to and from foreign countries.

You have to show an act of God to go from here to Canada now. I have clients who cannot get trucks to deliver product there.

It really doesn’t.

Huh? Of course he is.

No, he’s not.

You have to show an act of God to go from here to Canada now. I have clients who cannot get trucks to deliver product there.
Fair enough, you’d know better than me. If you want to limit the term to the physical border it’s justifiable although I see that as an overly strict interpretation of closing the border. If that’s the interpretation you want to go with, then Bret Baier’s question to Sanders about closing the border definitely had nothing to do with Trump’s restrictions to China.

It really doesn’t.

Huh? Of course he is.

No, he’s not.

Fair enough, you’d know better than me. If you want to limit the term to the physical border it’s justifiable although I see that as an overly strict interpretation of closing the border. If that’s the interpretation you want to go with, then Bret Baier’s question to Sanders about closing the border definitely had nothing to do with Trump’s restrictions to China.

It is as simple as having people who aren't American come here and conversely go elsewhere at this time. Pretty cut and dry to me. Border security is critical now because some rogue country can just send a sick person here now and blow up our economy or worse. This is 9/11 on steroids.

It really doesn’t.

Huh? Of course he is.

No, he’s not.

It is as simple as having people who aren't American come here and conversely go elsewhere at this time. Pretty cut and dry to me. Border security is critical now because some rogue country can just send a sick person here now and blow up our economy or worse. This is 9/11 on steroids.

Its effectiveness was and is limited. Restricting only foreign nationals is a half measure.

Anyway. I suggest you rewatch the first 10 minutes of the town hall with Sanders. The restrictions just weren’t really the topic. In no way was Sander’s asked specifically about Trump’s restrictions on foreign nationals who had visited China.

It really doesn’t.

Huh? Of course he is.

No, he’s not.

Its effectiveness was and is limited. Restricting only foreign nationals is a half measure.

Anyway. I suggest you rewatch the first 10 minutes of the town hall with Sanders. The restrictions just weren’t really the topic. In no way was Sander’s asked specifically about Trump’s restrictions on foreign nationals who had visited China.
I understood it differently and did re-watch it. We see what we want to see.

Forum List

Back