Democrats Concede 2020 General Election

Dems are leaving in droves.............They know it................and why they are so desperate to try impeachment.

The Op is correct.
Dems are looking forward to 2020

Republicans are linked to Trump and are in a panic

The one thing you can bank on is all the Dem's schemes to rig elections end up blowing up in their face. :auiqs.jpg:
Show a single example

LMAO Trump 2016 :21:
You mean the Dems got Putin to help him?
Huh...............did Hunter do his shit in Russia too.

Omfg............the Biden's got around lol

:abgg2q.jpg:

Hunter didn’t do anything

Even the Ukraine admits it
Rudy? Doesn’t look so good

The one thing you can bank on is all the Dem's schemes to rig elections end up blowing up in their face. :auiqs.jpg:
Show a single example

Yeah ..............sure .............sure.................does anybody even listen to you and your one liner trolling anymore.......

I heard Hunter was an expert Coke..he...........oops expert in the petroleum industry and that they were lining up to hire him all over the world............Lucky Ukraine......he felt sorry for them and decided to choose that job instead of Exxon, Chevron, and the others who were BEGGGING HUNTER TO WORK FOR THEM.

Please Hunter come to us ..........WE NEED YOUR HELP.

Do you believe in fairy tales................I think the Dwarfs exist too...........how about you.

One need not even read it between the lines. By their actions and words they admit impeachment - itself a very long shot at best - is the only way they can get him out. With over a year 'til the election they are already hoisting desperate "Hail Mary" passes from their own 2 yard line early in the 3rd qtr of the game.

Impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout because they are DESPERATE. Their leftarded lemmings can't handle the truth but it's in their faces:

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected."
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for cause but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’
Dems will take the White House, Senate and House of Representatives

But more importantly they will take Governorships and State Houses
See what I mean? It's in the lemming;s faces and still you can't handle the truth. Very sad. :lol:

A majority of people favor impeachment

Doesn’t bode well for re-election

No. A majority of carefully selected respondents favor impeachment.

Show a single example

Yeah ..............sure .............sure.................does anybody even listen to you and your one liner trolling anymore.......

I heard Hunter was an expert Coke..he...........oops expert in the petroleum industry and that they were lining up to hire him all over the world............Lucky Ukraine......he felt sorry for them and decided to choose that job instead of Exxon, Chevron, and the others who were BEGGGING HUNTER TO WORK FOR THEM.

Do you believe in fairy tales................I think the Dwarfs exist too...........how about you.
Hunter broke no laws
It is just another RW Conspiracy

trump? Looks like he is in trouble

One need not even read it between the lines. By their actions and words they admit impeachment - itself a very long shot at best - is the only way they can get him out. With over a year 'til the election they are already hoisting desperate "Hail Mary" passes from their own 2 yard line early in the 3rd qtr of the game.

Impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout because they are DESPERATE. Their leftarded lemmings can't handle the truth but it's in their faces:

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected."
Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for cause but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:

See what I mean? It's in the lemming;s faces and still you can't handle the truth. Very sad. :lol:

How does Fox carefully select its respondents?

Hunter broke no laws

That's funny. So far you clowns have been wiffing, completely unable to find a single crime to pin on trump. Hell, you assholes had two years and a gang of anti trumpers and they couldn't even manufacture a crime. So yeah, you are definitely in trouble.

I am going to enjoy watching your tiny little head explode when he wins reelection.

How does Fox carefully select its respondents?

The same way all news agencies do. They go to the people who respond. It is quite clear, based on the drubbing that the shrilary received, that trump voters keep quiet.

Until election day.

Hunter broke no laws

That's funny. So far you clowns have been wiffing, completely unable to find a single crime to pin on trump. Hell, you assholes had two years and a gang of anti trumpers and they couldn't even manufacture a crime. So yeah, you are definitely in trouble.

I am going to enjoy watching your tiny little head explode when he wins reelection.
And I'm gonna enjoy your ass falling off when the POS loses

The Chinese told us who they think will win.

If they thought one of these weak minded Democrats that normally give away the store (like Obama) was going to win in 2020 they wouldn't have made a deal with Trump yesterday. They would have waited out the election.

Trump in a landslide.

Hunter broke no laws

He rode on Air Force 2........for business on the tax payers dime..............daddy went with him and he joined the Establishment Millionaires club.............

The American people aren't stupid.............they know the career politicians are dirty as hell and enrich themselves and their families in office.........

Billion dollar deals in China and low and behold.......here's Hunter on Air Force 2 again..........getting a nice contract on the tax payers dime again...........making more money the the executives of Exxon and Chevron......

You still trying to sell that kool aide.........nobody is buying it but the delusional left wing lunatics.

A president with this economy of Trump should be easily re-elected.

But this is Trump

Facing Impeachment
Poor poling
Generally not a like able person

Going to be a tough 2020

Hunter broke no laws

And I'm gonna enjoy your ass falling off when the POS loses

Keep on dreamin, loser!
beto_loser.jpg

But this is Trump

Facing Impeachment
Poor poling

Going to be a tough 2020

yeppers, and the shrilary, your hero and paymaster, is our POTUS......

oh...wait...

But this is Trump

Facing Impeachment
Poor poling

Going to be a tough 2020

yeppers, and the shrilary, your hero and paymaster, is our POTUS......

oh...wait...

Can Trump count on losing the popular vote and winning again?
Can he count on all polls being wrong again?
Can he count on his unpopularity winning an election?
Can he count on Republicans flocking to the polls for an unpopular candidate?

Not a winning strategy

Forum List

Back