Democrats Claim That Because Their Bill Didn't Pass Future Elections Will Be Illegitimate...Who Is Guilty Of Insurrection Now?

Meh, common sense prevailed, that's all I care about.

That said I look for the dems to try and slip parts of it into every 5K page bill they can till they are removed from their leadership positions next year.

I've covered this many times. Gas was so low because the country shut down over Covid. Is that what you are looking for again?

now that takes some serious hydrating with the leftist kool aid.

why?....both parties should go straight to hell and fuck that place up...
Then what?...you think your life will be better after that?...we had an outsider that was fucking them up on both sides and the media scared you away from him...sad...now look what we have...Joe Biden the mega medias guy.....

Then what?...you think your life will be better after that?...we had an outsider that was fucking them up on both sides and the media scared you away from him...sad...now look what we have...Joe Biden the mega medias guy.....

He was doing little more than blowing gas out his ass. Tell us, how is that trade deal with China coming? How much do people love his new health care plan? Has Mexico quit complaining about paying for the wall?

Republican voter laws do not make it impossible to vote. Only more difficult for some voters. Reduce opportunity to vote by mail, make lines longer for those who vote in person, reduce polling places and days you can vote, challenge their ID
Frustrate voters so they just walk away.

It won’t be every voter but by selecting which precincts you want to make more difficult you can influence the vote by 1-5 percent.
Enough to change who wins and who loses
I don't stand in line when I vote for more that 15 minutes.

then what?.....how about sanity and people who actually care about this country instead of their fucking party....and the media didnt scare me away from trump, he did that all by himself by acting like fucking asshole to people who didnt agree with him....kind like what biden is doing right now....so yea,life would be much better without those fucking useless dividing parties...

He was doing little more than blowing gas out his ass. Tell us, how is that trade deal with China coming? How much do people love his new health care plan? Has Mexico quit complaining about paying for the wall?
You are so wrong...gas was affordable food was too people in inner cities were getting back to work in good paying jobs...the economy was roaring under Trump and look at us today....

I remember seeing alot of people using brand new voter cards in 2008 not even bothering to remove them from the punchouts they came with. Most countries issue photo I.D. voter cards....but not the US. TN decided that they needed to make sure that people couldn't vote for somebody else by putting a bar graph on each photo I.D. that tells them if you're registered.

Last edited:
You are so wrong...gas was affordable food was too people in inner cities were getting back to work in good paying jobs...the economy was roaring under Trump and look at us today....

If the economy had been roaring the Fed wouldn't have still been pumping trillions of dollars with Trump arguing for even more and negative rates.

I remember seeing alot of people using brand new voter cards in 2008 not even bothering to remove them from the punchouts they came with. Most countries issue photo I.D. voter cards....but not the US. TN decided that they needed to make sure that people couldn't vote for somebody else by putting a bar graph on each I.D. that tells them if you're registered.

A state can replace your old card when you show up to vote if they wish. That's not what people are after.

Forum List

Back