Democrats Claim That Because Their Bill Didn't Pass Future Elections Will Be Illegitimate...Who Is Guilty Of Insurrection Now?

In TN they don't want to see your voter registration card.
They scan your driver's license and it tells them if you're registered or not.

I don't live in Tenn but I'll use what I've used the last 40 years.

Republican voter laws do not make it impossible to vote. Only more difficult for some voters. Reduce opportunity to vote by mail, make lines longer for those who vote in person, reduce polling places and days you can vote, challenge their ID
Frustrate voters so they just walk away.

It won’t be every voter but by selecting which precincts you want to make more difficult you can influence the vote by 1-5 percent.
Enough to change who wins and who loses
That's funny, I have never had a problem voting. Ever, you're making things up.

We need more outsiders...but the greedy global minded mega corporate media convinced you that the outsider was a bad dude...and you fell for it....

No, the "outsider" was perfectly capable of doing that on his own.

No, the "outsider" was perfectly capable of doing that on his own.
Most people stop banging their heads into a wall after they figure out how much it hurts...when was the last time you filled up your gas tank?....

Democrats said that we aren't allowed to question the election results. That's what Jan 6th was all about.

Now, because their voting rights bill didn't pass the Senate....aren't they trying to incite sedition and insurrection by claiming that because their power grab didn't work....all elections will be illegit?

Isn't that what they're trying to make illegal now, questioning election results?
Isn't that their own definition of insurrection?

Turns out that Democrats are letting the cat out of the bag.

'Hugo Chavez, unlamented Venezuelan dictator who pioneered rigged elections under gaslighting claims, repeated on the American left, of expanding democracy for all. Hugo was able to seize absolute power by corrupting Venezuela's election process, starting in 2004 when he knew he was an unpopular political goner and subject to a recall referendum under his own revised constitution. Chavez put the power to call a recall out there for public relations purposes and was shocked when the Venezuelan public took him up on it. After that happened, he was all about the rigging.'

Politicians state what their noisiest voters want to hear.

Most people stop banging their heads into a wall after they figure out how much it hurts...when was the last time you filled up your gas tank?....

I've covered this many times. Gas was so low because the country shut down over Covid. Is that what you are looking for again?

Forum List

Back