Democrats Caused January 6th - NOT a Conspiracy Theory

Anyone who is truthful will admit that Hunters paintings are better than Picasso’s

View attachment 593485
I'm not going to squabble about what paintings are best and what should be paid for.

It's all controlled by the snobbish PC upper crust opinions anyway

But what I will say is, to think Hunter would be selling his paintings at the same prices as Picaso without his daddy being in the Oval Office, is pure insanity.

It is like thinking those corporations in the Ukraine and China would have paid him millions without his daddy being in the Oval office as well.

Now I know you are a partisan shill, but you are embarrassing yourself.

I'm not going to squabble about what paintings are best and what should be paid for.

It's all controlled by the snobbish PC upper crust opinions anyway

But what I will say is, to think Hunter would be selling his paintings at the same prices as Picaso without his daddy being in the Oval Office, is pure insanity.

It is like thinking those corporations in the Ukraine and China would have paid him millions without his daddy being in the Oval office as well.

Now I know you are a partisan shill, but you are embarrassing yourself.
Picasso SUCKS
His paintings are overrated by the artistic elite who claim there is anything there except a grotesque view of reality

At least you can look at Bidens work and find them pleasing

I would rather look at a Biden painting every day than a Picasso

Would anyone buy Ivanka’s horrible perfume or Melania’s fashions without the Trump name?

In my brief time here I have discerned something disturbing: Factual political discussions about allegations that make Democrats look bad are labelled as a "Conspiracy Theory" and moved out of the politics section.

On the other hand, Conspiracy Theories that make Republicans look bad remain here.

Threads about Trump promoting an insurrection, and about Russian Collusion, are two fine Conspiracy Theories, one of which has already been legally found false, that permeate the politics section as you look back through it.

Well, here is a theory just as valid about Jan 6:

Proof That the Democrats Caused January 6th as well as the BLM and Antifa riots. Listen to them all demand that people rise up and fight:

What a sucker for the orange cult you are. :heehee:

You realize that nether of them stand for anything remotely conservative, right?

Why would they change to the party that they explicitly do not support? They are good democrats, there are right where they belong.
Both of them are putting up a bigger fight than McConnell and McCarthy....

In my brief time here I have discerned something disturbing: Factual political discussions about allegations that make Democrats look bad are labelled as a "Conspiracy Theory" and moved out of the politics section.

On the other hand, Conspiracy Theories that make Republicans look bad remain here.

Threads about Trump promoting an insurrection, and about Russian Collusion, are two fine Conspiracy Theories, one of which has already been legally found false, that permeate the politics section as you look back through it.

Well, here is a theory just as valid about Jan 6:

Proof That the Democrats Caused January 6th as well as the BLM and Antifa riots. Listen to them all demand that people rise up and fight:

The difference is evidence. No evidence = conspiracy theory.

I appear to be the only person discussing the thread topic

1. Because the DementiacRats cannot fight cold, hard facts.......so they whimper and cry in their closets.

2. This has been done so many times........I've put a lot of effort into the responses I made on other threads regarding this. Seems redundant to keep doing it over and over again.

I'm just saying.....

1. Because the DementiacRats cannot fight cold, hard facts.......so they whimper and cry in their closets.
I'm just saying.................where are the facts?
The only ones crying are gullible Trumptards, who believe politicians and talk show host.
2. This has been done so many times........I've put a lot of effort into the responses I made on other threads regarding this. Seems redundant to keep doing it over and over again.
Yeah, I know the feeling.
I'm just saying.....

An overdose of orange kool-ade is far worse, which the freak of gullibility I was responding to deserved.
But Joe Biden serves The Orange Kool-aide. Well, Joe is too stupid to do it, so you have Dr. Fauci ladling out little cups of death for everyone who will have some.

Oh, and by the way, the Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

It might be that the fbi coordinated insurrection. They instigated large groups to run into the capital. Also the past five years capital police have allowed Democratic protesters to break into the capital and protest.. but when Republicans do it they try to attack them. Something isn’t right here

It might be that the fbi coordinated insurrection. They instigated large groups to run into the capital. Also the past five years capital police have allowed Democratic protesters to break into the capital and protest.. but when Republicans do it they try to attack them. Something isn’t right here
What’s not right here are your lies about how Republicans have been treated. If this had happened in ‘16, we’d still be hearing about Gitmo and firing squads.

Forum List

Back