Democrats Caused January 6th - NOT a Conspiracy Theory

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
In my brief time here I have discerned something disturbing: Factual political discussions about allegations that make Democrats look bad are labelled as a "Conspiracy Theory" and moved out of the politics section.

On the other hand, Conspiracy Theories that make Republicans look bad remain here.

Threads about Trump promoting an insurrection, and about Russian Collusion, are two fine Conspiracy Theories, one of which has already been legally found false, that permeate the politics section as you look back through it.

Well, here is a theory just as valid about Jan 6:

Proof That the Democrats Caused January 6th as well as the BLM and Antifa riots. Listen to them all demand that people rise up and fight:

In my brief time here I have discerned something disturbing: Factual political discussions about allegations that make Democrats look bad are labelled as a "Conspiracy Theory" and moved out of the politics section.

On the other hand, Conspiracy Theories that make Republicans look bad remain here.

It happens to both sides, but the Mods are only a few and do not see every thread. The Mods that are on this forum reflect the forum as a whole, meaning there are far more of them that are "right leaning" than left.

• Banned
Oh, and by the way, the Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

They knew they couldn't win, so they fought back......with lies, scams, shams, underhandedness, corruption, false documents, padding the ballots, corrupting ballot machines, changing rules in mid-election, and paying off computer techs to write programs for corrupting voting machines.

Trump won fair and square. With actual votes from actual live taxpayers.
The DementiacRats had to illegally and unconstitutionally CHEAT.

And HOW did they fight? By hiding in basements, hiding in their million dollar mansions, hiding in their vacation mansions, hiding in government paid recluse areas......and paying other criminals to do their dirty work.

Threads about Trump promoting an insurrection, and about Russian Collusion, are two fine Conspiracy Theories, one of which has already been legally found false, that permeate the politics section as you look back through it.

Well, here is a theory just as valid about Jan 6:

Proof That the Democrats Caused January 6th as well as the BLM and Antifa riots. Listen to them all demand that people rise up and fight:

Sure nut job, why can't Trumptards , like everything else.....................prove it?
Two Trumptards agreeing something happened, doesn't make it true.

What Is The Jan 6 Committee Hiding About Ray Epps?

This committee has zero credibility.
Until they release all correspondence from Pelosi to the sergeant at arms of the capital police prior to January 6th and after, as well as releasing ALL the thousands of hours of security video, nothing they report can be believed.
Pelosi hates Trump because he treated her with no respect at all - which is what she deserved. She will do anything to go after Trump.
Lying for Pelosi is like breathing for the rest of us.

Meet Ray Epps The Fed-Protected Provocateur w/ Darren Beattie

The mafia princess Pelosi set up the non insurrection to ensure the senators & congressmen who were going to support President Trump in objecting to the electoral count did not. I’m sick of the tactics of the Marxist Democrats. It’s time we all stand & let them know they are not our rulers. Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff, McConnell, Obama & Biden answer to the globalists. They were elected to represent us not Soros.

lol. What an idiot.

Almost all the threads kicked over to the conspiracy forum are by right wing sycophants here. Mostly because there are so many more of them on this site. If you think they are only targeting ones that are against the right wing and leaving the ones that make the left look bad you are being willfully ignorant.

Hell, this thread should have been kicked over there.

Oh, and by the way, the Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

It was organized by Trump to defeat the government and stop the peaceful transfer of power. It turned violent

Insurrection

Forum List

Back